[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone remember this motherfucking piece of shit? i consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3468THPSHD_Cole_nose[1].jpg (1MB, 1605x870px) Image search: [Google]
3468THPSHD_Cole_nose[1].jpg
1MB, 1605x870px
anyone remember this motherfucking piece of shit? i consider it to be the worst game I ever bought. the physics were completely fucked and it was full of glitches. half the time you were grinding a rail you'd get shot up into the fucking air, ruining your combo, which ruined the whole point of the fucking game. you'd go through ramps and bail out of no where for no fucking reason just because the physics of the game was shitting itself. it was fucking UNPLAYABLE. 5 years later and I'm still fucking mad. also, i've been hearing a bunch of complaints about crash bandicoot's physics too and once I found out activision made the remake I totally understood you guys and I feel your pain because this shit was such complete and utter fucking GARBAGE I'm sure they still fucked crash up too! whoever thought this shit was ok should fucking DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
it was made by robomodo, what did you expect moron?
>>
>>384672785

this was when they only made ride and shred which were gimmicky and no one played, so I didn't know.
>>
Was better than 5 though.

Then again that's not saying much
>>
>>384673485

that's crazy because I literally couldn't even play thpsHD because i'd just bail from fucking glitches which ruined the whole FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME. I can't even imagine thps5
>>
>>384673786

and why were they even allowed to make thps5 after HD?
>>
Tony Hawk's SKATE when?
>>
>>384675194
never
>>
>>384672918
I always wondered if they would be good games if you hack out the motion controls, but since both of their attempts at classic THPS are fuckups, I doubt it
>>
tfw skateboard vidya is dead
>>
>I was just listening to the THPS4 OST yesterday
Good stuff.
>>
>>384678590

every tony hawk soundtrack up til they started turning into blatant shit (i guess after project 8, although I stopped playing before american wasteland) are god tier to this day
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.