[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Assassin_gamer >Dark_Sephiroth_slayer >Narusasuke >Shadow_lord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1496852414765.jpg (202KB, 1002x583px) Image search: [Google]
1496852414765.jpg
202KB, 1002x583px
>Assassin_gamer
>Dark_Sephiroth_slayer
>Narusasuke
>Shadow_lord

How are people not embarrassed to have PSN/gamer tags like these?
>>
Shadow_lord isn't too bad honestly.
>>
If its anything like me, they're names they picked when they were kids that they cant change now.

I went through 2 accounts before I settled on the one I have now, and even then I still kinda wish I could change my name.
>>
>>384670140
Fuck off, Shadow_lord
>>
Any kind of anime name is pure cringe.
>>
They don't care what other people think, unlike you
>>
>>384670140
Whatever you say, Shadow_lord.
>>
they are 12. what's fascinating is that they still refer to characters like sephiroth or DBZ characters which are from my era and means things were truly better back then
>>
>>384670248
Don't get mad that you have a shitty anime name
>>
>>384670414
This is what I'm talking about
>>
There's nothing more intoxicating than having an edgy handle when you're a kid.

Mine was AnarchistPhreak. Probably inspired by State of Emergency
>>
Retarded frogposter
>>
>How are people not embarrassed
Because they're playing against literal strangers they'll never meet. The only thing more autistic than edgy names is people getting second-hand embarrassment from them.
>>
>>384670067
>gets shit kicked in
>cries on /v/
you lost to the goon squad nigga now stay your ass off our server xRegretx
>>
>>384670215
Normalfags don't belong here.
>>
>>384670067
When I was a kid, I thought these names were extremely cool

WHen I was a teen I picked roleplaying names

When I was a late teen, I started picking random concatenated words that sounded cool together, like GeoHot

Now that I'm 20, I pick names like epicANIMEgirl and EpicDeathLord out of irony. Much more fun that way.
>>
>tfw to dumb too come up with creative names so just name myself after different mobile suits
>>
Was MMO friends with a guy named Narutox before I knew anything about Naruto. I kept calling him Tox for short. In hindsight I hope he found that really annoying.
>>
>>384670209
>>384670265
Not even, I just mean comparatively. A good screen name in online games should be simple, easy to remember and easy to pronounce. Calling yourself a mess like xX420DantEBlaZe420Xx or Samonosusukechii666 or anything to do with established characters or franchises, things like Sephiroth_ofWeeping_Angelz or Cloudd, Naruto immediately brands you as a fag.

Something like Shadow_Lord is completely ambiguous and simple. Even Assassin_Gamer wouldn't be too terrible in terms of a utilitarian name but I feel like it has too many syllables to be worth using in a team scenario because people will tend to trip on the words.
>>
xXxAnimeWeedLord420xXx reporting in.
>>
File: 1493567236685.jpg (71KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493567236685.jpg
71KB, 700x525px
>>384670067
To be honest I kinda miss these edgy names. Everyone seems to have a "serious" pseudonym or even their real names nowadays.

What happened to all these edgy people? I want to see them again.
>>
>People who put ยด or ^ in their names because the name was taken
Literally zero sense of self respect
>>
>Having meme in your username
>>
>>384671465
I remember the slow death of edgy names in WOW since that was the game I was playing at the time.
I was probably an early adopter of an ironic self deprecating name. People were actually surprised by the name and I got complemented occasionally for a few months.
After that it became pretty widespread quickly. WoW was a sort of self contained gaming bubble though.
>>
edgy names > [random adjective] [noun]
>>
>>384671642
But putting ^ and a number in your name changes its colour on some games
>>
>>384670067
It sounded cool in 2006 and Sony's attitude towards name changes is "Fuck you"
>>
>killman has signed in
>>
I used to be Shuriken and my friend was named Axemurderer
>>
>>384672535
This. We all grew up, and Sony hates us.
>>
I input Destroyer of Souls instead of my real name whenever possible. 15 years ago I was a troubled kid who listened to Linkin Park, but now I just dont want to disclose excess personal info.
>>
>>384670140
>COME GIVE WEISS A BIG SLOPPY KISS SHADOW LORD
>>
>>384670760
how is possible to become more embarrassing the older you get?
>>
>>384673263
There are actual neurological changes in the brain that take place as someone ages that stops them from caring about social conventions as much, hence why old farts are often cringe.
>>
>>384670459
STATE OF EMERGENCY
THE WAR IS ON
DIPLOMACY WON'T CURE IT
>>
>>384670067
>says while posting frogs
>>
>>384673623
>Says while green-texting
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.