[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of trophies/achievements? Do you go out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Platinum_Trophy.png (931KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Platinum_Trophy.png
931KB, 1000x1000px
What does /v/ think of trophies/achievements? Do you go out of your way to get them or ignore them?
>>
I enjoy them, I don't go out of my way usually unless I really enjoy the game anyway though.
>>
Ignore them, turned off all notifications
Immediately takes me out of the game when I get rewarded for following the story or some shit

Part of the many reasons why Sony is going to shit with their systems is that they have to constantly reward their brain dead casual audience for playing the game like they're supposed to
>>
Depends
If there's a "reach level 50 in online mode" trophy then fuck that
>>
>>384669753
Usually ignore them entirely, but I'm now going to find the turn off button like the anon just said there was.
Though if my normal playthroughs has me nearing the platinum, I'll consider finishing it.
>>
>>384669753
>What does /v/ think of trophies/achievements?

Autism
>>
I don't really care about them, most of the time I don't even notice when I get them.
>>
>>384669753
If I want more reason to play a game after finishing it then sure.
Don't get how they ruin games for people though
>>
I've had "muh cheevos" off ever since they ruined Lost Odyssey.
>Your daughter's dying
>Ding LMAO
>>
>>384669753
I like them since vrey few games these days have any kind of scoring system.
>>
File: 34345345.png (275KB, 1160x669px) Image search: [Google]
34345345.png
275KB, 1160x669px
Depends on the game, R&C is always fun to complete though.
>>
>>384669753
I go for em unless they are online or grindy shit desu.
>>
>>384671437
>Your daughter's dying
Goddamn it. Please tell me you're just talking about the girl that falls off the cliff with the flowers nearby.
I avoided all possible spoiler sources I could think of, just for this one game. Please lie to me convincingly at least, or confuse me.
>>
>>384670713
Same here.
>>384670934
This applies too. Virtually anything MP related can fuck right off.
>>
>>384670934

I actually tried to do Resistances 10,000 online kills but burned out after about 4k, the servers are shut down and it's forever on my trophy list, thanks Insomniac
>>
>>384671531
How did you get 1m bolts for R&C1? Did you beat the game like 6 times?
>>
It's something to keep in mind as a checklist for game completion.
>>
>>384669753

I ignore them until I finish the game but if it's a good game, I go back for more. They do add replay value.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.