[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is about the jews. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9378.jpg (142KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9378.jpg
142KB, 800x1124px
This game is about the jews.

Prove me wrong.
>>
You can't
>>
>>384665470

It was actually about jews and anti-american which is why Kojima fired or never hired the writer Tomokazu Fukushima ever again but Kojima loves the jews and americans.

Now look what happened when Tomokazu left, all the writing went down hill thanks to more input by Kojima
>>
>>384666529
>MGS1-3
>good writing
Good joke. Take the nostalgia goggles off.
>>
If you're right, then I am a dog.
I am not a dog, therefore you're woof.
>>
>>384665470
Does that mean the patriots are Nazi's?
>>
>>384666745
If those games have bad writing then what do you call the writing in MGS4?
>>
>>384665470
It technically was until MGS4 retconned it.
>>384666919
No. It means the Patriots are shadow governments, intel agencies, and (((philanthropists/bankers))). It also means Solidus is a true American who did nothing wrong. Four more years of President Sears!
>>
>>384667067
Sounds like Nazi's to me.
>>
File: 1494178667877.jpg (5KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
1494178667877.jpg
5KB, 165x163px
>>384667120
>mfw Nazis were an authoritarian version of the Sons of Liberty
>>
>>384665470
Can you explain how?

I'm not doubting you but it seems to me a lot of MGS' world problems are nothing compared to those we have today and I would not expect Japanese storytellers to know anything about Jews.
>>
>>384666948
On par with what came before.
>>
>>384667238
Well, I may be clueless on the parallels because I never even batted an eye at the thought until now. Interesting stuff. Probably be replaying MGS2 soon now.
>>
>>384667314
I don't think so.
>>
>>384665470
'It was actually a warning about Valve.
>>
>>384667298
From the very first Solid game, the general themes tie back into a real world issue or overarching cultural problem. In MGS2, "The Patriots" are a series of AI supposedly established by an influential power-clique known as the Wiseman's committee (until MGS4 retcons this) which guide a network of shadow governments and intel agencies to gain power, manipulate events, globalize the world, and eventually control humanity enough to guide human evolution. The Wiseman's committee are all influential people in respective nations that guide this operation through money. Raiden, the player, is manipulated by them the entirety of the game until his eventual existential breakdown, and Philanthropy (Snake and Otacon's NGO) discover that the Patriots are threatened only by digital information, where not only can their plans be unveiled more easily, but the internet in general sabotages their efforts to control people.
>what does this have to do with world problems today
Over a century or two ago, a power-clique was established by a handful of wealthy people bankrolling organizations, corporations, governments, political movements and uprisings, and so on. Think George Soros on steroids. Through this clique, they networked with these groups they financed in a way similar to a collective of shadow-governments and conspiring media outlets.
>what does this have to do with Jews
Many of the original members of the real world power-clique were "Court Jews" (and their descendants) who were bitterly racist toward outsiders, such as the Rothschild Family. While it has grown WAY beyond that over the last several generations, you can still detect echoes of their racism toward non-semites in some ideologies and movements, thus leading to the "muh Jews" meme. Essentially, these financers may as well be the Wiseman's committee in the real world.
>I would not expect Japanese storytellers...
Kojima is a MASSIVE westaboo though.
>>
Oh, herro. Hideo Kojima-san here, prease users of 4chan internet service /v/, no connrect mrai grame writh wracism, prease. game about corporatation onery, no jew!

-hideo-chan
>>
File: b3c.jpg (2MB, 1080x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b3c.jpg
2MB, 1080x1200px
>>384665470
yes
>>
>>384665470
This game is about people going to hugboxes and only looking at one side of the argument because the other side hurts them and challenges their views. And on the internet you don't have to go anywhere where your outlooks are called into question.
>>
File: Fucking idiot.png (72KB, 190x185px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking idiot.png
72KB, 190x185px
>>384665470
No it isn't.

Raiden : What am I -- what am I supposed to do?

[Snake and Raiden move through a door with their guns drawn.]

Snake : Find something to believe in. And find it for yourself. And when
you do, pass it on to the future.

Raiden : Believe in what?

Snake : That's your problem.

____

Snake : Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind
much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature and
movies... what we've seen, heard, felt ...anger, joy and
sorrow... these are the things I will pass on. That's what I
live for.

We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy
and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the
digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to
an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth
may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave
what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the
past alive are one and the same thing.

>>384666745
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>384665470
No where did it say the word "jew" in it

Do I get a mcpick 2 now
>>
>>384671740
Did Solidus ever do anything actually wrong? There was the bit about the nuke but his intention was to shut down the Patriots for good and let man forge his own destiny again
>>
>>384671965
Well yeah he trained child soldiers for years
>>
>>384672020
right. Mind if I move the goalposts a little and ask if he did anything wrong during the events of MGS2?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.