[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonybabbies will argue this is better than DaS2. When in fact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Sonybabbies will argue this is better than DaS2. When in fact it is plain, easier than DaS2 and runs like dog shit. Not to mention it has no builds amounting to DaS2, which has a massive variety.
I own a ps4 and xbone.
>>
>>384663597
Why is this community so fucking shit? Seriously, fuck you, OP, that you felt compelled to make a thread like this.
>>
>>384663690
What is the problem? You shat the frame rates lately?
>>
>>384663597
I have fun playing on 30 fps.
It's playable on 30 fps, you're just a spoiled child that never had to deal with issues in his life and makes shit threads about ''sonybabies" and "muh frame rate".

No one cares and first time in 14 months i have to use the kys.
Literally kys op, garbage person.
>>
Bloodborne is one of the greatest video games of all time. The tight gameplay, the deep lore, the mindfucks, the atmosphere, the music and sound. It's all great.

DS2 was a clusterfuck of a game. The only thing good about it was PvP, which is cancer to the series anyway.

You have shit taste, OP.
>>
DS2 bosses are fucking trash, that alone makes it worse
>>
>>384664308

Is this bait?
>>
>>384664438

Nope. It's an opinion. The world is filled with those.
>>
>>384664308
Correct opinion by the way.
>>
>>384664649
Even worse.
People shouldn't be allowed to have opinions on the internet.
This is how world war 2 started.
>>
>>384663597
this falseflag is too obvious my dear Sonybaby
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.