[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic was always good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1445732765296.jpg (299KB, 528x650px) Image search: [Google]
1445732765296.jpg
299KB, 528x650px
Sonic was always good.
>>
>wearing his "I'm pretty gangster myself" clothes.
Hueh.
>>
*Sonic's design and music
>>
>>384663479
I can't wait for Sonic Mania
>>
The Adventure formula:
As long as it rigidly follows, the gameplay style of SA1 or SA2 it is an adventure game.
Additionally:
- It must have at least two extra playable characters, and those must include Tails and Knuckles.
-The levels must be in full 3D with no 2D sections and no gimmicks that take up a 1/2-1/3 of a stage.
-It must have a chao garden.

The hub world thing is a give or take, but everything else is a must. Although a hubworld would be preferrable. Sonic 06 and Sonic Unleashed offer perfect examples of proper hubworlds, however they are lacking crucial elements in the above formula. Sonic 06 lacks a chao garden, and the levels are split up far too much, and contain gimmicks. Sonic Unleashed has the right feel, however it contains 2.5D sections of stages which breaks that consistency, it also lacks multiple playable characters, and no the werehog does not count.

The reason Adventure is great:
1. There are multiple characters to chose from
2. The music is fantastic
3. There is a chao garden and minigames, also a reason to revisit levels because of animals and chaos drives
4. There are different stories for each character or each team
5. The games are fully 3D
6. They have the best multiplayer in the series
>>
>>384666928
>-It must have a chao garden.
You lost me. A new Adventure-style game shouldn't waste space on garbage.
>>
>>384667070
You're fucking garbage, the chao garden is a staple you fucking nigger. It gives you a reason to replay the levels, to gather chaos drives and animals.
>>
>>384667070
fuck off nigger i loved taking care of my chaos
>>
>>384667674
>It gives you a reason to replay the levels
The levels being fun was my reason to replay them. The Chao garden sucked. I'm there to play Sonic, not take care of virtual pets. I had my fill of virtual pets from the Tamagotchi craze two years prior.
>>
>>384667886
It was completely optional, are you incapable of even allowing an optional feature in a game?
>>
>>384667995
>It was completely optional
No it wasn't, the games forced you to visit the Chao gardens at least once. Also, why would I want to replay levels to grind for shit? Taking time to collect bullshit trinkets takes away from actually playing the goddamn level.
>>
>>384668071
Not if you didn't grab a key you absolute fucking idiot, was it that much of a bother?
>>
>>384668125
Yes. I don't want to waste any time with Chao bullshit. The storage space on the GD-ROM that was used for the Chao garden was space that could have been used for the actual games themselves, and if that space were freed up, maybe Adventure 2 would have actually been a decent follow-up to SA1.
>>
>Not Tails Adventure Mania
>>
>>384668229
Wow...
>>
>>384668229
Either you're a retard or baiting hard
>>
>>384663479
Would not have sold otherwise.
Bitches be in denial.
>>
>>384668229
I actually do agree. I'm not as "GOD FUCKING IT JUST SHOULDN'T BE IN THERE IT'S TAKING UP SPACE IT'S HORRIBLE THE GAME FORCES ME TO GO IN THERE LIKE ONCE RRRREEEEEEEEEEE," but Chao Garden is seriously the most boringest shit ever.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.