/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortnite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (238KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
238KB, 1920x1080px
So what's the verdict on this game?

Kind of in the mood for a multiplayer game and it seems ok from some of the trailers that I've seen.
>>
inb4 it's fun with friends
>>
>>384662482
So based on the lack of replies I'm assuming no one has gotten it?
>>
>>384662482
There's no verdict yet because you cannot play it yet and because it releases as an early alpha until 2018 when it comes out for real.
>>
It will flop, I sense Dungeon Defenders 2 all over again.
People will try it out and play a bit the first weeks but after that a vast of the majority of the players have already left. And by the time the game "actually releases" none will care anymore
>>
File: fun.jpg (178KB, 1536x832px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
178KB, 1536x832px
>>384662482
All I know about it is that Epic made it so that the Epic Launcher opens to a big pre-order ad of it instead of Unreal Engine 4, like it has since the engine's release.

Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>384663403
>There's no verdict yet because you cannot play it yet and because it releases as an early alpha until 2018 when it comes out for real.

If you pre-ordered the game you can play it now. Otherwise you can buy it later this month.
>>
Generic zombie co-op, generic abilities, genetic characters, and generic weapons. There, that's the entire game for you.
>>
>>384663643
No you can't. Servers open in 5 hours, you dumbshit.
>>
>>384663403
>2018 when it comes out for real
nah, they just studied non-f2p games that fails and goes f2p after a year. they've simply planned it all in advance.
>>
>>384663857
Generic*
>>
>>384663927
yeah, we get it
>>
>>384663924
It's pretty disgusting. They did the same thing with Paragon.

They release uncomplete free to play games where you have to cough up 30-40 bucks to get a few xp boosters and a few hats.
Meanwhile they want to to help bug and balance test the game for them.
>>
>>384663924
Yeah, because 3 characters who don't even have an alternative skin yet and with 2/3 of the founder benefits not even being in the game yet, totally marks the release of a totally completed game.
>>
>install our launcher
>going f2p next year
>shitty artstyle - like a Chinese overwatch clone
>ANOTHER fucking shooter when overwatch raped last years releases
>crafting
>muh zombie survival

Dead on arrival - might have succeded 5 years ago when everyone was waiting for dayz standalone
>>
>>384664918
To be fair, Overwatch is pretty much dead. I have a hard time finding games at prime times that don't take more than 15 minutes to find.
>>
>>384664918
I mean, it could do well for the people that don't like PvP, and a more casual step down from games like 7 days to day. Just build and defend. This is basically cartoon metal gear survive
>>
>>384664975
where the fuck do you que from and what is your mmr.
I have almost instant que every time around 3-3,5k mmr in europe.
>>
>>384665406
anon. he's lying.
>>
File: 1499796955624.jpg (133KB, 500x863px) Image search: [Google]
1499796955624.jpg
133KB, 500x863px
>>384664185
Epic thinks anyone gives a fuck about what they make
They honestly think they can make an e-sports with the broken piece of shit that is Paragon
>>
>>384665406
4k mmr at 18:00 utc in eu, takes literally forever to find a game even during events
>>
>>384663639
Wow fucking assholes!
It's almost like they want to sell their product!
>>
>>384662482
I played the alpha and it does everything well, it's just boring. I could only play a few hours. I have played Mass Effect Andromeda which I still intend to play. I never intend to return to Fortnite. I like Paragon though.
>>
>>384664918
>shitty artstyle
shitty taste anon
>>
>>384665891
I have played MEA way longer*
>>
>>384662482
niger in the front - its shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.