[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fucking amazing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Doom_Cover.jpg (65KB, 260x370px) Image search: [Google]
Doom_Cover.jpg
65KB, 260x370px
This is fucking amazing.
>>
no it isn't
fuck you
>>
>>384662078
But anon, it is.
>>
>>384662056
It's literally a reskin of what Prey 2 was supposed to be. Same engine, the rest of Prey 2 was just scrapped and sent to be remade into Doom.

If you need any proof, look at any Prey 2 video after playing Doom. Movement system is identical, levels look similar just more hellish in Doom's case.
>>
>>384662056
Shame it takes 5 hours to complete.
>>
It's mediocre, the enemies become wayyy too bullet spongey later on in the game.
>>
>>384662152
Scanning system is like the finisher system of Doom etc
>>
>>384662205
If you play it on pussy mode, sure.
>>
>>384662283
>BFG
>Full upgrades

That's literally not true. It might actually be too easy to kill demons at that point.
>>
>>384662056
Anyone who doesn't like the game doesn't fucking get it. This is an arena shooter and each of those locked rooms is a viscous fight to the death and an auto save checkpoint. It's incredibly satisfying to progress on Nightmare. But noone plays on easy surely
>>
>>384662373
This. You would have to have shit aim or not know weak spots to think monsters are bullet sponges.
>>384662283
I bet you shoot pinkies in the face.
>>
I've tried to play it a few times but first person shooters in single player are boring as shit. Too predictable and even if you crank most difficulties to max it just makes you a squishy baby versus a thousand walking suits of armor.
>>
>>384662673
the multiplayer is good after the latest update
>>
Mediocre game riding the coattails of doom.
>>
>>384662056
Ultimate Doom>>>>>>>>>Doom
>>
>>384662056
Needs more movement mechanics.

>>384662152
Fucking hell preyfags are obnoxious as shit
Somehow manage to show up in a doot thread.
>>
>>384664947
Fucking hell you're retarded, I'm talking about the original Prey 2 that was cancelled.
You know, the one that was cancelled by Bethesda a while before Doom was announced? Yeah.
>>
>>384665138

yes, everyone got that. you're still retarded.
>>
>>384665138
Yes, I know.
And you faggots are obnoxious as shit.
>muh indian spess bounty hunter
>>
>>384662056
It is a pretty good game in the vein of Painkiller. I also like the fact that it makes doomfags that have done nothing but play wads for the past 20 years froth in an autistic rage because it isn't 100% Doom 1/2 gameplay with modern graphics, although I'm sure they'd take issue with those too.
>>
>>384662056
It wasn't Doom.
But it wasn't bad at all.
Will probably play again in some time in the future.

Metro is better though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.