[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have one of these threads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: SF_ranking.jpg (4MB, 1550x4890px) Image search: [Google]
SF_ranking.jpg
4MB, 1550x4890px
Can we have one of these threads?
>>
File: game templates.png (357KB, 1914x1382px) Image search: [Google]
game templates.png
357KB, 1914x1382px
template for those who need it
>>
File: zelda guide.jpg (68KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
zelda guide.jpg
68KB, 500x634px
this was made pre-SS, as evident by Spirit Tracks being the most recent one. my friend made this
>>
where are you faggots at?
>>
File: mk_rank.jpg (4MB, 3016x3151px) Image search: [Google]
mk_rank.jpg
4MB, 3016x3151px
>>
File: mfw kingdom hearts.png (2MB, 2136x712px) Image search: [Google]
mfw kingdom hearts.png
2MB, 2136x712px
>>384662449
America's sleeping and also we've been having a lot of these threads lately.
>>
File: dbz_rank.jpg (4MB, 2150x3444px) Image search: [Google]
dbz_rank.jpg
4MB, 2150x3444px
>>
>>384660219
>liking Super SF2
>liking Alpha 1
>liking any EX games(specifically 3)
>not loving Hyper SF2
>liking PSP Alpha 3 that would kill your thumb
>liking HD Remix
>liking Arcade Edition(good god wtf)
>no mention of AE.v2012

your Final Fights are on point tho...
>>
>>384663454
There's a lot of fucking dbz games out there huh.
>>
>>384663016
>liking vanilla MK3 at all(holy fuck)
>liking MK4
>hating on Deadly Alliance which is the best post-arcades MK

wew lad
>>
>>384663454
did you really play all those games anon
>>
Someone post one for Soulsborne so I can call your opinions shit
>>
>>384663092
>liking 2 over 1(muh press "TRIANGLE" 2 win)
>even remotely liking the absolute trash that was 3D
>>
>>384663678
Yes I have. I'm 33 and I've been into DB since 92. So I know my shit.
>>
>>384663478
>liking Super SF2
What's wrong with Super SF2? Yeah Turbo's better in every way, that doesn't at all discredit the game that first gave us Cammy, Dee Jay, and Fei Long
>liking Alpha 1
Eh, I have a soft spot for it. Sue me. Game was mindblowing when it first came out.
>liking any EX games(specifically 3)
I used to fucking despise EX3 back when it first came out, but I've mellowed on it substantially over the years. EX 1 and 2 are and always have been gold though, fuck the haters.
>not loving Hyper SF2
I do love Hyper! Probably could've picked a better face to convey it, but the game's super good clearly and the face I thought was a positive reaction.
>liking PSP Alpha 3 that would kill your thumb
Sounds like a personal issue on your end. I've never had an issue with my thumbs playing Max either on an actual PSP and certainly not emulated.
>liking HD Remix
Agree to disagree.
>liking Arcade Edition(good god wtf)
>no mention of AE.v2012
That is supposed to be the later version of AE. Thought that went without saying, didn't feel a need to go out of my way to point it out.
>>
>>384663092
I heard Re:CoM wasn't good. I hear differing opinions.
>>
>>384663653
>hating on Deadly Alliance which is the best post-arcades MK
I violently disagree with this. Deadly Alliance, when looking at just the main core series of fighting games and ignoring garbage ports like MKA and spinoffs like Special Forces, is the absolute rock bottom worst game in the whole franchise. Its immediate sequels (Deception and Armageddon) are no prize winners themselves, but even those shitty games have more to offer than Deadly Alliance, which sports the worst controls and clunkiest fighting mechanics, among a laundry list of other crippling issues that make it a miserable chore to play.
>>
Imagine being autistic enough to buy every single Street Fighter game
>>
File: AssassinsCreed.png (1MB, 1500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
AssassinsCreed.png
1MB, 1500x1700px
>>
I love these little MSPaint guys, they're so funny! Reminds me of le rage faces XD
>>
>>384661616
>PH better than Spirit Tracks
Your friend is on meth my dude
>>
>>384665141
Tell me, is Ubisoft paying you extra for late night shilling?
>>
File: Assassin's Creed.png (1MB, 1500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's Creed.png
1MB, 1500x1700px
>>384665141
>>
>>384665690
Basically this, but I stopped after rogue.

Man, what a completely ok series AC is.
>>
>>384665690
>unity bad
>syndicate good
>black flag best
so do you actually play the games or just get your opinions directly from /v/?
>>
File: mfw devil may cry.png (2MB, 2034x653px) Image search: [Google]
mfw devil may cry.png
2MB, 2034x653px
>>
>>384666219
Unity had decent combat and the customisation was neat but the rest of the game was garbage. The story was terrible, the characters were unmemorable, the stealth gameplay was boring as shit.

Syndicate's combat was simple but quite enjoyable and the characters were slightly better than normal for an AC game. It's not a great game but it's certainly passable.

Black Flag's pirate elements were so fun that all the boring assassin shit is forgiven in my eyes.

Rogue was just Black Flag again, waste of money.
>>
Trying something a bit different, since Mass Effect 3 was all over the place in terms of quality.

Rewriting the script after the leak was a mistake
>>
>>384667738
Man, I kinda wanna make that too for other games, that seems more fun.
>>
>>384667738
>>384667820
What would Phantom Pain be? I still think that games plays excellently, despite the story being bad.
>>
Ok, one question, rainbow guy and "our god is awesome" guy- wich one is higher tier of enjoyment?
Also "glurblurh" & star eyes guy?
They are kinda same?!
>>
>>384668078
Rainbow is highest tier face.
>>
>>384667965
I think a problem I'd probably have is even trying to remember what takes place in games as big as MGSV, reactions for main missions, side crap, hanging out on mother base, the tapes, ect.
>>
>>384668078
Glurblur? What are you referencing?
>>
>>384667965
I fucking love Skullface so much. He's so cheesy and his voice actor is ridiculous. He's a terrible villain but he's on of my favourite characters based on his performance alone.
>>
>>384668571
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>384665690
I agree with this list way more(but,i would lower all one tier more), but im biased with AssCree because whole franchise evolved from(at that time really stale) Prince of Persia 6 that had to be opn world.
At least first couple of POPs (remakes)were great 3d platformers(good 3d platformer is hard to make,and POP was actually exceptional game),
then they turned Prince into some dark,edgy faggot, removed platforming(full auto),refined sneaking a little, added more dumb fighting,kinda open world and slapped new 3d models and couple of textures so morons can regurgitate same shit for next 10 years.
Kinda makes me sad, but, what you gonna do, progress...
>>
>>384668317
Epileptic attack guy with star eyes and just star eyes+ light behind.
>>
File: khreactions.jpg (682KB, 2016x1584px) Image search: [Google]
khreactions.jpg
682KB, 2016x1584px
>>384663750
>muh triangles
Bad anon, stop that

It's widely agreed upon that KHIIFM is the height of the franchise's combat.
>>
Jesus Christ, Crapcom,Ubi,Squeenix,Nintendo,Konami are absolutely genious in repacking same shit over and over again, to a point you really have to acknowlege just how smart those fuckers are in working as least possible with really high sales numbers.
Every 10-15 years, when everyone catch up to their shenanigans and sales start to drop, they actually do some real work and crate original IP that theyll mooch on next 15 years.

Im so old, i remember times when naked girls gave blowjobs on E3 and every big publisher showed at least 3-4 totally new IPs.
>>
>>384669123
I had this weird 3D KH game on my Verizon Razor like 10 years ago. Is that documented anywhere? Want to read up about it.
>>
>>384670025
That's probably coded.
>>
>>384670101
It wasn't translated in English tho. This one was in English. Sora starts on an island and sees his dark self and you trick it by having it fall down a hole, since it copies how you move. I remember there was a cutscenes where Sora wasn't on the gummi ship and Donald asks where he went.
>>
>>384670247
Oh. I got no fucking Idea what that might be then.
>>
>>384670378
I looked up "kingdom hearts verizon razor phone game" on google and found it. It's called Kingdom Hearts V Cast
>>
>>384670456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEmC7DLvJFs
I know KH has a fetish for being on as many platforms as it can touch. but sweet jesus christ I've never even heard of a V cast.
>>
>>384670582
V Cast was some service Verizon did like 10+ years ago. Not a phone/console
>>
>>384670582
V-CAST was developed by Disney without input from Square or Nomura.

I recall an interview with Nomura where he was asked about it, and for a second it seemed he didn't even know it existed.

It's non-canon and complete garbage.
>>
>>384670660
You know KH fans still ate it up back then tho
>>
>>384671008
Ah yes, that untapped market of KH fans that wanted to play some mobile games on Verizon.
>>
>>384671008
Most of us had no idea it released.

And if you did, you needed to be on Verizon, as well as signed up for V-CAST.
Nobody was playing games on their phone in 2005. Your phone could barely hold a game on its tiny memory and they controlled like trash on keypads anyway.
>>
>>384671054
>>384671285
There have been dumber things that have happened.
>>
>>384669123
>3D
>Good
Come on, man.
>>
File: RATCHETRATINGS.jpg (987KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
RATCHETRATINGS.jpg
987KB, 1600x1500px
bumping the thread with some Ratchet & Clank
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.