[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sequels that ruined the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Kingdom_Hearts_II_(PS2).jpg (63KB, 256x361px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom_Hearts_II_(PS2).jpg
63KB, 256x361px
>made the disney tie in worlds an after thought for muh 2deep4you plot
>>
>>384656845
Gameplay is all that matters quit crying, also have you even played it?
>>
Disney is a prick about which ips you can use and when.
>>
>boohoo i want to play little mermaid fuck videogames
>>
File: 1491958499957.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491958499957.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>384656942
Man I use to be on the boat that KH1 was leagues better than 2 and then I played 2 on proud, then crit, 2 is all around the much better game.
>>
>>384656942
True but what also is FACTUAL true is that KH would be better if they cut back on the anime rejects and makes it a fun simply disney story that drags you through all their movies and stuff.
>>
>>384656942
Played it when it first came out. The disney tie ins felt forced as fuck compared to the first game.
>>
>>384657102
>i can't look past faggotry and enjoy gameplay help me complain /v/!
>>
>>384656845
I disliked it because it felt so big and empty with lack of attention to detail in the environments themselves as in the characters. Kinda forgettable experience compared to the first.
>>
>>384656845
the plot of the series was always kind of dumb. this just kicked it into overdrive
>>
File: Promotional_Artwork_KHCOM.png (1MB, 770x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Promotional_Artwork_KHCOM.png
1MB, 770x1140px
>>384656845
That wasn't the game that made KH 2deep4u
>>
>>384657143
It would be forgettable as fuck.
Thank god Guchi persuaded Nomura to make the story anime as fuck.

Also, op is a fag with nostalgia googles. KH2 is superior in every regard aside from the worlds structure
>>
KH2 is better than KH1. If you only like the game for MUH DISNEY, then you can fuck off.

KH could completely get rid of Disney and I'd still like the series. There were very few action RPGs as good as KH2 when it came out.
>>
>>384657134
2 is way better in terms of gameplay. I'm playing final mix of both on proud currently.
>>384657143
Anime rejects are gay but sora is still a great character.
>>384657146
Disney tie ins like Mulan weren't too bad and although they are forced, pirates was fun and also best parts were in hollow bastion.
>>
>tfw one of the few who initially got into series because of FF legacy and not Disney

>Disney fags made it so games after 2 barely have any FF fansrvice
>>
File: 1499846473229.png (3MB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1499846473229.png
3MB, 1000x1405px
>>384657569
You're a dumbfuck if you can't understand the story of CoM.
>>
>>384657757
>Play a Disney game
>wow wtf why is there so much disney
>>
>>384657569
You mean one of the only two KH games with a decent story? Good grief.
>>
>>384657865
>Disney game

Sorry, Disney Infinity is two threads bellow
>>
>>384657813
That's not my point. CoM is the point where they went full chunni
>Introduce org 13
>Introduce Nobodies
>Introduce the power of memories
>Introduce hearts containing the wills of the person
>make all the convulated shit between 1-2 that confused people to hell and back

all that being said it's still one of my favorite KH games, never played another game like it
>>
>>384657938
fuck you
>>
>>384657938
>The game that doesn't exist anymore
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>384657865
>Disney game
It's not
It has Disney stories and settings, but mainplot and gameplay scream FF in every regard. There was a good balance of both in KH1 and 2
>>
https://youtu.be/IM-r2hxtO8g?t=12s
>Copyright: Disney
>>
>>384657882
What's the other KH with a good story? BBS?
>>
>>384658046
Sorry I hurt your Disney-lusting feelings and your fav game got cancelled or whatnot
>>
>>384658445
Why are you acting like such a faggot? Jeez anon, calm the hell down and stop sperging out.
>>
>>384658267
Coded

Honorable mentions: KH1 (as standalone), Roxas' act in KH2, a little of 358/2 Days.
>>
>>384656845
They were always an afterthought.
The only difference is that there werent a couple cutscenes with the villains at a roundtable.
>>
File: kh1 xemnas.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kh1 xemnas.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>384658007
looks like someone's forgotten about KH1FM, the unknown figure, and Ansem Report 13

>Where does the body go when it seperates from the heart? If the soul remains within the body, is it still considered to be deceased?
When the heart returns to the Heartless, the physical form disappears. But that is merely true in this world. Perhaps the body exists in another form in another world.
If that is the case, then it is possible for one to exist in two worlds.
A being that is neither darkness nor light; belonging nowhere; abandoned by its heart; a mere shell of its former self.
The relation between the heart and the body is complex. However, I am certain that if your self exists here, then by definition the other cannot truly "exist." The other, the one which does not exist, shall be dubbed,
"Nobody."
>>
Pic related felt like a return to form for the tone and focus of the series for me, even if it did still have handheld Kingdom Hearts gameplay.

Just focuses on a whimsical journey through disney and dream traverse town. The villains are more generically evil like KH1 rather than anime characters like in 2, and they have a tangible plot (make Sora a bad guy) instead of a bunch of bullshit (Everything to do with organization 13 and the nobodies)
>>
>>384661841
>instead of a bunch of bullshit
What about the time travel nonsense?
That's probably the most bullshit the series has ever seen, which says a lot, really.
>>
>>384661920
Time travel bullshit is still a lot more easily understandable than a bunch of rambling about the heart and shit
>>
>>384657882
No, he mean one of the 2 KH games the exist purely for explaining why Sora doesn't remember any of his skills in the next game
>>
>>384662069
>I need to to get 13 things of Darkness
>and all of them will be me!
>I'm going to do this via time travel
.and also by turning other people into me!
>>
>>384657598
>Thank god Guchi persuaded Nomura to make the story anime as fuck
source? i'm not complaining, i love the original characters
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.