[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to hate camping >play FFXV >suddenly have an insatiable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ffxv.jpg (95KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv.jpg
95KB, 1200x627px
>used to hate camping
>play FFXV
>suddenly have an insatiable urge to go camping with my closest bros

anyone else?
>>
>>384648242
xv-kun, you don't have friends
>>
>>384648242

Didn't care for it when i was an angsty teenager. Grew up and began to love the outdoors and sleeping under the stars.

XV just made me start wanting to go on more camping trips with bros.
>>
>>384648242
but they are only eating before goin to sleep in that game.
that's it

they arent friends, they are bodyguards who have to stomach the kid
>>
>>384648242
>my closest bros
don't you mean your closet bros?
>>
>>384649368
>they arent friends, they are bodyguards who have to stomach the kid
How?
>>
>>384648242
camping's all fun and games until a spider bites your sac while you're sleeping.

don't do it, bro.
>>
I was just thinking about this for the last 20 minutes before I saw this thread.

XV has a lot of flaws, and say what you will about the characters in the context of the main story being anime cliches, but the one thing it does better than any other game I've played is capturing the essence of being human through the interactions of the four main characters.

The best part of FFXV is driving from point A to point B and watching as the characters just talk about and do random shit. You'll just be driving and notice that Noctis is sleeping and Gladio is reading. Like normal people do on long drives. Then you go into a gas station, get something to eat, pick up a couple quests, and buy a CD to listen to in the car.There's something really comforting about it, and its a shame that some people are incapable of seeing past some of its flaws to see just how much of a unique and enjoyable journey it is.
>>
>>384649614
>hurr idle animations
fuck off tabata they act like robots and rarely interact in any way
>>
>>384649614
Yea, I absolutely hated FFXV other than the fact the camping element was fun as fuck. I wish the camping was used in a different game though, like a more lighthearted but still human adventure like FFV's story, and that FFXV was closer to Versus XIII.
>>
>>384649368
I don't think we played the same game, Anon...Prompto's entire arc is wanting desperately to be Noct's friend and almost everything he did in life was so he could be. Gladio literally went through the most daunting trial on Eos and risked death just so he could feel adequate enough to stay by Noct's side. Iggy lost like 95% of his eyesight , yet he still loyal to Noct.
>>
>>384648242
If I had bros, yes.
>>
File: ffxvbros.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ffxvbros.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>384649852
Now that's just objectively wrong.
>>
File: 1495772508645.jpg (71KB, 468x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495772508645.jpg
71KB, 468x480px
>>384648242
no, not really. whatever desire I had to go have fun outdoors didn't derive from playing this garbage. you're actually better off camping irl in shit conditions, with a broken tent, and no food than wasting 20 hours of your life on this game
>>
>>384650104
Keyword: rarely. Nice job posting that out of date gay shit though, XV-kun!
>>
This game might have been pretty shallow in terms of combat/customization but it was comfy as fuck. Chocobo rides and camping were pretty ace. The best parts of this game are the parts that your imagination filled in for you in other FFs. Weird.
>>
File: 1496347067848.png (616KB, 926x863px) Image search: [Google]
1496347067848.png
616KB, 926x863px
post yfw you'll never have friends to go camping with because you spend all your time sat playing Vidya games.
>>
File: captain feels.jpg (303KB, 590x586px) Image search: [Google]
captain feels.jpg
303KB, 590x586px
I just want to go on a road trip in a car with 3 other bros man.
>>
>>384648242
DayZ was the game that made me want to go camping.
>>
Going camping with my bros and our girls (male) this weekend.

If everybody in this topic wants to go on a road trip with their bros, but don't have bros, then all of you should become bros with each other.
>>
>>384648242
And then you get swarmed by mosquitoes and deal with swamp ass like you wouldn't believe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.