[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we predict how stuff will be satirized in GTA VI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: ggfd.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ggfd.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>will be able to watch TV like in IV and V
>but this time your character will have a "netflix" subscription
>lots of references to "binge-watching" and you can watch entire seasons of garbage
>hear people brag "I don't watch TV, I netflix!" (or whatever its called in the game)
>>
something something donald drumpf
>>
>can call an uber
>some dumb college kid shows up
>sometimes a creepy serials killer guy shows up
>>
>drumpf
>grumpf
>slumpf
>gagbagumf
>>
>>384639151
Netflix will be called something really on the nose, like Lifeinvader for facebook. They'll probably call it White Noise or Sexflix or something stupid like that
>>
>GTAV was the 3rd best selling game of June
There won't be a GTAVI
>>
Desining a contemporary GTA must be a nightmare. I mean, these games now take years and years to develop due to the insane budget and technology. So if they start designing it, a few years down the road the culture is probably a bit different. How do they do it? GTA V impressively felt like 2013. But imagine if say they stared working on GTA VI in 2015, even now it would seem kind of outdated. I wonder if they do all the cultural references last.
>>
>Police are equipped with body-cams
>They're literally never turned on and have no impact on the game world
>>
>>384639151
there won't be one.
>>
>>384640039
Brapflix. Just seasons upon seasons of asses farting.
>>
>>384639151
>You see idiotic protests on the streets.
>Protesting like for gluten foods or something
>>
>>384640663
what cultural references? what did V do? they always keep them pretty vague when they're modern. that's part of the charm of the series. I still can't believe anyone would want those awful mods that put real products (pepsi, etc.) into the game world.
>>
>>384639151
>He will not dissect us or something written on the walls.
>>
>>384640946
>protestors block traffic
>ram your car through
>no wanted level
>>
>>384641256
>protesters block traffic
>ram your car through
>police thanks you
>>
>>384640663
There isn't much that's especially topical in V. Facebook privacy and such had been an issue for years by the time V came out.

That said, a lot of the culture references are in the dialogue, which isn't recorded until relatively late in development. Stuff like billboards are easy to change as well.
>>
>player beats up random npc
>other npc calls police to report crime
>police show up
>shoot npc that called
>>
>>384640972

V just seemed to capture how it felt in 2013 (and often still feels). You had smartphones, but you also had tons of little stuff like advertising for hand sanitziers, a hipster city attitude, how the city is filled with self-help gurus....It actually feels like it had the attitudes and feelings of how people felt at the time
>>
>>384640946
>Protests could go like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvsI9DPoOfE
>>
>>384641256
>>384641330
>>384640946
>Protestors block traffic, protesting police brutality
>Ram your car through
>They call the police anyways
>>
>>384641502
ah yes, way back in the glory days of 2013.
>>
>>384641626
>They shout "POLICE!" while you ram through it.
>>
>>384640946
protesting isn't new. I guess it's true how every generation thinks they invented sex.
>>
>>384641393

the liberalish hipster attitude felt very topical. I know that's always been an aspect of LA but it felt much more pronounced in recent years. also i think jimmey and tracey represented the worst traits of youth pretty well
>>
>>384641914
No new but more rampant and ridiculous than ever.
>>
>>384640039
It should be called WebKino or StreamFlick.
>>
>>384639151
>t. CEO of a cable company
>>
I have no idea why but I would love to have the option to watch Netflix through an ingame TV (with my own sub)
>>
I hope they go out of their way to avoid any references to Trump at all.
>>
>>384642428
Literally impossible.
>>
>>384639151
>Fake news everywhere and wacky characters like Alex jones.
>>
>>384639151
Cinnnanet
>>
>>384642758
>Some fucking strange Elon musk character talking about some ridiculous inventions and strage theories.
>>
File: GTA VR.png (3KB, 526x183px) Image search: [Google]
GTA VR.png
3KB, 526x183px
GTA VI WILL BE VR

SOURCE? My cool logo I just whipped up
>>
>Instead of facebook parody, they should make a snapchat parody like Snap Snatch or something.
>>
>>384639845

I serevely doubt Dan will go for jumping on the same train everyone else is when it will have long left the station by the time they have anything to show.
>>
>>384643428
GTA: VI = R? Are we seeing a sci-fi GTA soon with Tesla Coil weapons?
>>
>>384642686

Trey Parker already said he's avoiding Trump jokes in the next season of South Park so it's possible.
>>
>>384643583
>And instagram with instagratification or something.
>>
>>384643846
Don't they already have an instagram parody?
>>
>>384643950
I don't remember... I only remember Life Invader and Bleeter
>>
>>384643583
>snap snatch

hat's actually kind of funny
>>
>>384643770
wut
>>
>>384640175
no they'll make it (eventually)
the SP will just be gutted even more then V
>>
>A website filled with boards with dumbasses who stormed the election
Wait, that's /pol/
>>
>>384639151
>GTA 6 will mock the left more than the right because of SJWs.
I can't wait
>>
>>384642758
San Andreas and 5 both featured radio shows with paranoid conspiracy theorists
>>
>>384644727
What was gutted about the single player?
>>
>>384641492
Only if he's black or hispanic.
>>
>group of people saying they are anti-fascist
>they act like Nazis
>the leader is a play off of Hitlers name
>>
>>384646502
Haven't seen the news recently have you?
>>
>>384639151
Republican Space Rangers meet an alien Trump promising to deport humans.
>>
>>384646282
>not nearly as many buildings to go in
>most heists are pointless in terms of getting money
>side-missions feel added-on/not very fun
>city only took up 1/3 of the map
>property missions feel grindy and never feels like you make that much money from them
>only have a few friends to hang out with and even fewer activities to do in the city (drinking and tennis is pretty much it)

in online you can
>own multiple apartments
>own multiple cars
>rob huge banks when you want
>do drug running missions that actually make you feel like a criminal
and I know online is really laggy and stuff but it has really good ideas I have no idea why didn't get put in SP
>>
I fully expect to be able to barrel through crowds of protesters blocking traffic.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.