[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arc System Works(Guilty Gear and BlazBlue) was just visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DFNvjV7U0AA7yiQ.jpg large.jpg (774KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DFNvjV7U0AA7yiQ.jpg large.jpg
774KB, 2048x1536px
Arc System Works(Guilty Gear and BlazBlue) was just visiting Riot Games.

What's happening here?
>>
>>384631669
a fighter with lol characteres
>>
>>384631669
we want the anime audience
>>
LoL fighting game or LoL characters in BBX.
>>
Remember when riot bought out the rising thunder guys. Did anything at all happen from that?
>>
They just want those Pax Jax skins.
>>
>>384633574
Nothing has happened so far. I legitimately believe Rising Thunder died for nothing.
>>
How many fucking fighter games can they produce at once?
>>
>>384631669
Exchanging jewing practices
>>
>>384634393
One.
:^)
>>
>>384634393
They're also the ones behind some pretty shitty android games being ported to the Switch. Maybe they're making a LoL mobile game?
>>
>>384631669

Yeah and Terry Crew did visit Blizzard, Crew game incoming *roling eyes*....

Riot bought the Canon borthers studio that was working on Rising Thunder, the F2P fighting game. After they cancel that project they working on somenthing new at Riot, Seth Killian is part of that team, they still have to annouce the project but is probably a fighting game, maybe tight to Lol maybe not...
>>
>>384635543
>*action* faggotry
>ellipses faggotry

Holy fucking newfag summer. How long have you been in /v/? Lurk the fuck more before posting you fucking tumblrina.
>>
>>384635543
English is not your native language, isn't it? Deport yourself, you ESL spic.
>>
>>384631669
I'd like to see them try their hands at an action moba hybrid, could be something similar to gigantic, or just a good old ability fps. I think a pure fighting game wouldn't be mass market enough for them, but it might be interesting to try to integrate certain mechanics into other types of games.
>>
>>384634320
Good, Rising Thunder was a disgrace to fighting games and would've just produced a near style of MOBA had it been allowed to live.
>>
>>384631669
riot is a huge piece of shit, i dont expect anything good from this.
>>
File: illust_62333038_20170713_191256.jpg (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
illust_62333038_20170713_191256.jpg
56KB, 300x300px
>>384631669
Hopefully Riot will license Annie to them for a cute and sexy game.
>>
>>384635543
>Yeah and Terry Crew did visit Blizzard, Crew game incoming

Oh, look. You're fucking missing the point. OP asked "what's happening?". Is not necessarily stating "ASW IS MAKING A LOL FIGHTER GAME INCOMING, GUYS". The question was WHAT would the result be? A LoL character in that new BlazBlue crossover game or an actual LoL fighting game.

Your Terry Crews analogy is also retarded. Terry ended up voicing a character which means something bore fruit to that visit. And since ASW here is visiting Riot, something would come to fruition later on. "Hurrrr that didn't mean Terry Crews game incoming". No fucking shit, retard. Crews is just one celebrity, while this is a DEVELOPMENT team visiting another development team, it's plausible to speculate about an entirely new game.
>>
>>384631669
They were asking for advice on how to get into the ESPORTS scene
>>
>>384636439
This.

If we get Annie and the female yordles in a cute anime style I'm totally on board. Riot artists are hacks.
>>
>>384636589
This actually makes sense.
>>
File: 6Jq65rF.jpg (15KB, 156x150px) Image search: [Google]
6Jq65rF.jpg
15KB, 156x150px
tell me about arcsys why is their logo made in mspaint
>>
>>384636794
It's easy to use.
>>
Garen is goat champ. Prove me wrong oh yea u cant
>>
>>384636908
He's incredibly linear.

Riot has a bad habit of giving new champs super overloaded kits with like 20 abilities crammed in there, but some older ones like Garen do literally one fucking thing.
>>
>>384637082
this

it was so much more fun when the champs were simple and the gameplay much more focused on exploration of building mechanics until it became a huge meta circlejerk
>>
File: PSX_20170720_183453.jpg (270KB, 292x406px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170720_183453.jpg
270KB, 292x406px
>>384636648
I like how Riot draws Annie that's part of why I like her. Though some of their artists do draw her super cute.

Tristana died to me the minute they turned Megling into Yordles.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.