[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactics Ogre LUCT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Tactics-Ogre_PSP_US_ESRB.jpg (1MB, 1000x1724px) Image search: [Google]
Tactics-Ogre_PSP_US_ESRB.jpg
1MB, 1000x1724px
I never played this before, how does it compare to FFT? Also, is the PSP version OK or should I get one of the older ones?
>>
>>384631553
>384631553
PSP version is good if you can handle that they went from a poor translation to a "thematic" but otherwise good translation. PSP is the easier of the versions as they made it so classes and characters both have levels so if you want to train up a new class a strong character can do it and if you want to train up a new character a strong class can help.
>>
File: to-terror-knight.jpg (127KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
to-terror-knight.jpg
127KB, 1000x850px
>>384631553
i only played the psp one, its my favourite psp game
still havent beat it
>>
>>384632254
>"thematic" translation
I don't know what this means. I don't think I would care, anyway.

About the difficulty, which is more enjoyable? Is this one too easy, or was the original too hard?
>>
File: tacticsogre_class_dragoon_8_JPG.png (257KB, 384x619px) Image search: [Google]
tacticsogre_class_dragoon_8_JPG.png
257KB, 384x619px
>>384632942
whats annoying is the grinding process, cause enemies scale to your highest-leveled guy that you have deployed, which includes getting better equipment than you have available
tho your characters will have better skills so it balances out
>>
>>384631553
Can't speak to Tactics Ogre, but I can say why Ogre Battle 64 is in my top 5 games of all time and I am desperate to play more games in that series.
>>
>>384631553
LUCT is an amazing game and probably one of the best TRPG of all time, go for the PSP version, if only for the OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isw_tM_P6MM

You also have unique recruitable characters in the PSP version that are 100% worth it.
>>
>>384633448
Are dragoons good? They look cool.
>>
>>384632942
Art thou sure thine message was not engraved in jest? Basically like that all game.
>>
>>384633593
Yes. You need to play this game then, it's an entirely different game mechanic wise but the story, character elements, and just feel of the game are all there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.