[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Things that made you immediately drop a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: faggot racer5.jpg (441KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
faggot racer5.jpg
441KB, 1280x1200px
>>
>>384629530
my hands were slippery lol
>>
Are they even relevant nowadays?
>>
I fucking love that game and that DLC was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>384629530
lol i never bought the game because of this
>>
>>384629634
ECKS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>384629634
Lol
>>
>>384629886
Looking at their channel 7 million subs, uploading daily and raking in about 200,000 views per video so I'd say so
>>
File: angry-joe.jpg (99KB, 550x292px) Image search: [Google]
angry-joe.jpg
99KB, 550x292px
The Witcher 3 literally has angry joy in it and no one ever calls them out on it.
>>
>>384629530

YOGVENTURES WHEN??
>>
>>384629634
roffel
>>
>>384629530
I can't believe we got this instead of Hatsune Miku
>>
>decent game
>ugly as fuck characters (Alex kidd)
>Ryo Hazuki is DLC even tho he's in the last game
>eceleb trash dlc

At least there was neat stuff like a Total War character and Danica driving a giant Hotwheel.
>>
>>384629530
>Transformed is 5 years old already
Where is the time going? Holy shit.
>>
>>384629530
I just didn't buy it. Him and Ralph are shit inclusions. I don't choose Ralph at all, I just let him sit and I will not even select him until everyone else is leveled up all the way.
>>
For what it's worth, this shit never came to console. Though neither did Ryo which would have almost made it worth it.
>Ryo is $1.60
>Metal Sonic & an Outrun Stage is $3
>yfw the Yogscast DLC costs more than those combined
Who the fuck thought that fat fuck's DLC was worth $5?
>>384629886
Only to normies, especially women and children.
>>
>>384631524
>Ralph
Ralph? Oh, you must mean Mash-it Moe!
>>
>>384631672
i think you meant eliminiate-it earl
>>
This game is better than all the Mario Kart games.
>>
File: 1418845764561.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418845764561.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>dropped a great game cause of optional DLC
>>
>JRPG has a ranked system for interactions to compensate for character development
>Mech game with no parts customization
>SD Version of mechs
>Buy game during PSN sale, only to find out it's the only other game somehow "incompatible" with the Vita TV
>Racing with no time trials
>Compilation disk with games locked behind stupid conditions (I'm looking at you, Sonic Mega Collection Plus)
>Game that came out years ago had most of it's best content as downloadable missions. Servers have long since shut down
>NIS-tier translation
>90's Capcom-tier localization
>Anything that takes more than an hour of exposition to get you started on the actual game
>Presented by Telltale Games
>Modern Square Enix and affliated companies, sans Dragon Quest games and whatever Taito puts out on consoles
>Hardest difficulty is locked until you beat the game
>The "true" ending is locked until you clear all paths
>Every time you boot the game back up it feels the need to remind you of the basic controls and game settings when you navigate the menus
>Puzzle game with no waifus
>Online exclusive
>MMO

Pretty sure I covered most of it.
>>
>never goes on sale
>never included in sale packs
>in nobody's game

It's really no problem
>>
>>384629634
Fpbp
>>
>>384629530
Then don't download it?
>>
>>384632494
>>384632573
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ANON?!
>>
>>384629530
If I were to drop a 10/10 on character basis I'd drop it over some NASCAR hillbilly, not the optional shit.
>>
>>384630592
[citation needed]
>>
>>384631672
>>384631819
Yes to both.
>>
Sooo uuuh what happened to their game again? Did they just take the money and run? If so, how did they get away with it?
>>
>>384631574
>Only to normies, especially women and children.

So a large population of people then. Which would make them relevant, which is what he was asking.
>>
>>384629530

That shitty pop punk song at the beginning of Sonic Adventure 2. I'd played every Sonic game made up to that point. I NOPE.jpg'ed the fuck out of that franchise for good right at that point.
>>
>>384632163
I cant understand why idiots continue to give NISA money. If you're that desperate to play the game, just buy the japanese copy and make shit up as you go, you'd be getting the exact same experience.
>>
>>384634315
NISA have more avenues of revenue and in the last finical year actually made up the majority of NIS profits. If it wasn't for NISA, NIS would be in trouble.
>>
>>384629886
Surprisingly, yes. I think the Kickstarter blunded didnt even hurt them.
>>
>>384629530
>thinking that you were the only person that did this.

You should've seen the Steam discussion forums. "Rage" was an understatement, especially when Sumo announced it was Sega that pushed for that DLC.
>>
>>384634390
what else do they do besides translations and sales? I know they had their grubby fingers in some unrelated game's DLC or preorder bonus thing at one point.
>>
>>384630897
>ugly as fuck characters (Alex kidd)
Alex Kidd is a legend, you goddamn furfag. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>384634537
They sell anime, figures, plushies and all sorts of other weeb collectable shit.
>>
>>384634092
They abandoned the project while the game developer they were paying to produce the game handled the kickstarter refunds and rewards.
>>
this game is fantastic.

I encourage all virgins to try this game if you haven't played it. The faggot youtuber is a dlc and you don't have to get it. I sure don't have it nor give a fuck about him or any meme celebrities
>>
>>384635735
>sonic and all drift racing drift
>fantastic
Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>384629530
I was more pissed there was no Panzer Dragoon racer. At least you got a track for it I guess..
>>
>>384637112
What did he meme by this
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.