[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: swbf.jpg (83KB, 728x372px) Image search: [Google]
swbf.jpg
83KB, 728x372px
What went wrong?
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=desD4vlM00k
>>
>we gimp the first game so the sequel will look better tactic
>>
>>384627457
EA
>>
>>384627457
Can't speak for PC, but on PS4 the ship controls were some of the worst I've ever experienced. In the 10 or so hours I spent playing that game, I ended up actively avoiding the icons for getting into x-wings and shit.
>>
File: 1483667062967.jpg (19KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1483667062967.jpg
19KB, 480x405px
>redditor friend buys the game even when I told him it was going to be shit
>game dies in less than a month on PC
>mfw he's actually thinking about buying BF2 because it's not going to have DLC
>>
>>384627457
I actually dont believe this is real

The old battlefronts probs have more players right now.

Didnt buy the game so cant speak on it, but I was disappointed they didnt have the real class system of the old ones.
>>
>>384628670
http://swbstats.com/
>>
>Very little content at launch
>Full game was basically $100 because of $40 season pass
>Less maps than either of the previous battlefront games
>No clone wars content both previous games had content from every currently released movie
>No ship only maps at launch were saved for DLC
>Vehicles were fucking token pickups
>Gameplay was a departure from the originals basically reskinned battlefield
>Essentially not existent singleplayer
I only played the Beta and I knew the game was going to die pretty quick. They put all the time and money into the graphics and sound design which were top notch and the best part about the game. They knew they could sell it on that which still having a shallow ass game. I knew pretty quick I woulldn't be buying it when I saw the expensive season pass and there only being something like 7 total maps.
>>
>>384628670
The sites probably just fucked up but regardless the game is still pretty dead.
>>
>>384627457
This can't be real, there's always this one idiot who plays even the most obscure video-games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.