[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiple endings and bonus content confirmed. But what could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: msrbc.jpg (181KB, 950x865px) Image search: [Google]
msrbc.jpg
181KB, 950x865px
Multiple endings and bonus content confirmed.
But what could it be?
>inb4 Metroid II Return of Samus included
Wouldn't make sense to add a MIIRoS code to the Legacy Edition then.
>>
>>384627384
>Bonus endings
It better be Fusion tier suitless Samus artwork
>>
My dad works for Nintendo. The bonus content is the Ceres segment in Super Metroid.
>>
>honestly considering buying a 3ds for this

Paying $100ish just to play a remake makes my heart skip a beat though, are Fusion and Zero Mission available through an eshop or hacking? That would make it worth it, I'm real unfamiliar with modern Nintendo though, haven't touched their consoles since the original DS.
>>
Add AM2R as an olive branch and people would buy the shit out of it.
>>
>>384629209
No GBA games on 3DS. If you buy any of the NEW 3DS models, you can play Super Metroid. Otherwise only Metroid, Metroid II, Samus Returns and Federation Force on 3DS. Much more Metroid classics on Wii U though. Also, hacking a 3DS might allow you to play GBA games. Fusion is playable on a select, small number of 3DS systems after all. (Ambassador program)

Is 3DS emulation a thing? You could look into that.
>>
>>384629209
Is this seriously the only 3DS game that interests you?
>>
>>384629209
Don't worry, it will sell like shit anyway
>>
>>384629553
Most 3DS games from Nintendo were nothing special. Zelda ALBW is the only other 3DS game that I would say is a must buy. I also personally like Kid Icarus Uprising a lot but I understand that some people don't like that game's controls.
>>
>>384629209
GBA games aren't officially available on the 3DS, but hacking one is easy as fuck which allows you to install them like regular games.
>>
>>384627963
How big and fat is her ass going to be this time?
>>
Dlc confirmed
>>
File: GvVaxq2.jpg (140KB, 800x461px) Image search: [Google]
GvVaxq2.jpg
140KB, 800x461px
>>384627963
reminder that orange bikini is the best suitless outfit
>>
>>384629209
maybe animal crossing new leaf could keep you busy enough to make your 3ds purchase worth something, unless you're not into that kind of game
>>
>>384630205
>implying we'll ever, EVER get to see Samus out of her Zero Suit ever again
>>
>>384630701
We saw her without Zero or Power Suit in the last main entry of the series: Other M.
>>
>>384628697
Would be kinda wasteful to modell, texture, program and script an entire Ridley fight, just so he can hit you twice with his tail and fly off with the infant Metroid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.