[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What class are you playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: season 11.jpg (60KB, 760x270px) Image search: [Google]
season 11.jpg
60KB, 760x270px
What class are you playing?
>>
>dead thread
>dead game

Srsly though, there's NOTHING new at all this season unless you're playing mememancer. When they announced they were going to stop making new items/balance changes is when seasons died.
>>
>>384624509
still fun to play every other season for a weekend
>>
File: ogimage.png (593KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ogimage.png
593KB, 800x800px
>>384623671
i dunno. i haven't made a bladeflurry build before and it seems fun/strong. I want my first character to be able to push content as well as farm so i feel like its a decent in between.

Might try a new skill if one of the next ones revealed interests me though

August 4th is so soon. So many decisions to make. What am i gonna do with all this content?
>>
Uninstall Wizard LOL
>>
Playing necro to kill time til Tuesday. Going to pick up Fate/Extella and hopefully that will last me til the 4th for that Big Dick POE action.
>>
>>384624509
Got a source for that? I don't remember them saying this.
>>
Elementalist.
>>
>>384623671
The PoE class
>>
Any neat changes this time? Or fun armor sets they've added in the last couple of seasons?

Missed out for a while, I always go back to whirly barb though.
>>
>>384624978
They didn't explictly state it, but its just the way the game's being handled now and some shit about job postings from this video. Look at the last one or 2 seasons; they didn't add any new items or make any large balance changes. Previous to these, every single season had massive changes to either items or skills. I believe the only reason players are getting those new monster models and areas is because they were part of the Necromancer development. From this point forward, if its not paid DLC, they aren't going to touch the game anymore (although I would love to be wrong).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLSo57NNRNA
>>
>tfw you can only get stash tab by either buying the necro pack for 15 dollars or 100% a season
This is my biggest complaint in this game is that getting more storage space, which is needed endgame, is impossible because season are stupid hard by the end. And completing set dungeons are not fun since you can't do some of them with friends, and they really just aren't fun. Blizzard should make stash tabs easier to obtain.
>>
you cant trade....

why is this game still played?

Not saying you need to be able to trade in this type of game. Solo self found is often more fun/rewarding.

but the no trading translates to only finding loot which fits your character. Youre just constantly comparing numbers and never find things for other characters/builds/interesting items

why is this game still played?
>>
>>384627101
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
necromancer since i figured few people will be playing necro.
>>
>>384624771
>tfw waiting for the update to play it fresh

It's taking so looooong.
>>
>>384627101
What the actual living fuck are you babbling about? Did they change trading? Or are you too cashul for orb based economies?
>>
File: zikaisdeadly.png (131KB, 472x323px) Image search: [Google]
zikaisdeadly.png
131KB, 472x323px
>>384627250
>Few people will be playing the strongest solo GR character, meta group DPS character and who is new
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.