[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to discuss the best Elder Scrolls game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 20170607193301_1.jpg (356KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170607193301_1.jpg
356KB, 1680x1050px
It's time to discuss the best Elder Scrolls game
>>
Nice, I needed a Morrowind thread
>>
I fucking love this game.
>>
that doesnt look like arena
>>
Skyrim?
>>
>>384617847
That's way too contrarian, /v/. At least say Daggerfall
>>
When Will oblivifags learn that it is the worst game in the series?
>>
>>384618078
it's not skyrim tho
>>
>>384618078
Never.
>>
I'll bet you fags haven't even played Nehrim

stop wasting your time on inferior games and have a real adventure
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>384617628
>It's time to discuss the best Elder Scrolls game
Finally a Battlespire thread.
>>
>>384618227
>best game
>has no actual graphics
>>
Finally a thread talking about the Elder Scrolls card game
>>
Finally a thread talking about New Vegas
>>
>the game that introduced that retarded compass to the series
>best Elder Scrolls
top kek.
>>
>>384618227
Redguard was a better spin-off
>>
>>384618401
>outplay your opponent at every turn
>about to win
>lose to a prophecy
I played to legendary for 3 seasons but couldn't take it anymore, it's shit
>>
File: tQIaVJ6[1].png (673KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
tQIaVJ6[1].png
673KB, 638x476px
>>384617628

Finally get to talk about this gem!
>>
>>384618194
Good taste but the thing was terribly optimized and the last few zones felt unfinished. Still waiting on that enderal dlc.
>>
>>384617847
Arena is legit horrendous
>>
>>384618194
Is Nehrim the Oblivion one? Because i did but never finished it. I released Arantheal and went to a village after that area bursting with energy. Was i far from finishing it?
>>
>>384617628
LoL where in Skyrim is this? xD
>>
>>384617628
oblivion is amazing if you ignore the
horrible story line
horrible story line quests
terrible animations
terrible combat
nerfed customization
terrible graphics
copy and pasted environments
level scaling
crafting
spell crafting
haha yea let's talk about the best TES, the best game in the worst open world rpg series
>>
>>384620529
Most of those can be applied to all TES.
The only real crime of Oblivion was the level scalling.
>>
>>384620913
How about retconning fucking everything to appeal to normalfags and wasting all your budget on Patrick Stewart, Sean Bean and a radiant AI that doesn't even work properly
>>
>>384621161
Radiant AI and everything else about Oblivion is a case of so bad it becomes goofy and actually enjoyable. The npcs silly conversations will always be remembered.
But sure, the whole retconning and normalizing some TES games characteristics are all things i can agree with. But as far as vanilla things that can actually hinder your enjoyment, i think level scalling are the only one. All the TES have some deal breaker side to them. That's the one for Oblivion.
>>
>>384622740
The combat is absolute shit too. But I guess mods can fix that
>>
>>384618078
As soon as their quest compasses lead them to that conclusion
>>
>>384622837
All TES games have shitty combat.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.