[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the gaming scene like in Latin America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

What is the gaming scene like in Latin America?
>>
UMA
>>
>>384616004
shit, like my country
>>
MERDA
>>
>>384616004
Everything south of the US needs to be nuked.
>>
Casual gamers everywhere, lots of weebs, faggots that refuse to speak english when everyone else does, and hardcore FIFA/KOF/Gears of War players.
>>
>>384616004
The only three letters I need to know are "H, U and E".
>>
All I know about Latin America is that they really like Saint Seiya.
>>
>>384616004
>globe
Everyone knows the earth is flat.
Delete this image.
>>
>>384617235
WHY DID SHE ASK ME TO CLOSE THE WINDOW?!
>>
Pretty casual
>>
>>384617235
*smirk*
>>
File: br.png (147KB, 483x3182px) Image search: [Google]
br.png
147KB, 483x3182px
>>384616004
>>
>>384617547
did you just hit a weakness
keep up the good work
>>
>>384616004
Third world countries are the main cause of the actual console war because most of the players can't have a decent PC + current gen consoles at the same time.
>>
>>384616004
We play games mad by USA and Japan, basically. So it's not very different at all.
>>
>>384618035
>american blaming other countries for his problems
Color me surprised
>>
>>384616371
>>384616068
Literally this amigo
>>
File: huemonkeys.jpg (183KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
huemonkeys.jpg
183KB, 550x427px
>>384616004
It's all League and other free games. They infest those games so hard that the devs have to make roach motel servers to keep them in.
>>
>>384616004
Almost like the same shit everywhere else but with way more hackers and one user getting DC in every single match....

When it comes to single player they are terribly translated glad I can play the English version
>>
>>384616004
With piracy mostly under control, the people that can acces console games are the mostly decent.
People that are piss poor stick with old PCs and play free mmos. If you play games that are flooded with hue hues then you're playing a shit game.
>>
stores sell pirated copies of games as easily as you buy on wallmart

cant blame them, prices are uberkill
>>
>>384616004
everyone plays mostly fifa/pes, league of legends or counter strike
>>
>>384618586
I remember how I used to go to my local store to buy PS1 and PS2 games.
>>
>each new $60 original game cost 1/4 of the minimal wage
>FIFA
>CS
>MOBA's
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>384616004
Consoles are overpriced, yet people buy them for fifa and weebshit.
Nintendo is dead because they went full retard years ago and use a importer that adds a 30% tax together with the 16% tax PER PRODUCT so they are overpriced as fuck outside Amazon, a PS4 is cheaper, a mid end PC is cheaper, etc.
PC gaming is strong because its cheap and you can pirate games and games are cheap since Steam started to use Pesos and you can pay them in our equivalent of 7/11 which are literally in every corner of every Mexican city.
>>
>>384616004
Why you ask gringo?
>>
>>384616004
Brazil isn't part of Latin America.
>>
>>384619169
>each new $60 original game cost 1/4 of the minimal wage
Where? El Salvador?
>>
>>384619254
Nintendo is still kinda popular in Mexico tho, not as much as Xbone pr PS4 but i know that their consoles and game sells fairly well.
>>
>>384619443
Yeah because the power of autism, 3DS and Switch are $400-500 to give you a idea.
>>
>>384619439
Brazil.
Videogames are taxed like gambling.
Yeah, it's retarded, like everything else in this country.
>>
>>384616004
sopa de mocaco

UMA DELICIA
>>
>>384617132
that's Spain. Latin America is more DBZ and KOF.
>>
>>384619715
Saint Seiya is BIG in Mexico

The last Saint Seiya videogame got Mexican dub
>>
>>384619715
Fuck off. Everyone loves Saint Seya, if you don't you're just too young to browse this board actually you arent, but i'll keep using this phrase anyway.
>>
>>384619715
Saint seiya was slightly popular here, but it stopped being popular really fast.
The manga is still being sold here in Mexico.
>>
Esports in Mexico are shit. All the competitive players on the entire LATAM scene is filled with nothing but casuals and shitters.

The only three faggots who do something good, the three of them play Smash (MKLeo, Zero and Eddy Mexico).

It's all normie shit in here.
>>
>>384616004
It's shit, shit tier computers are expensive as fuck, game stores only sell mainstream games, and consoles re prohibitive for most of the population, arcade centers are prtettty much KOF, but not ona an international competitive level, and this is only in Mexico, a in a lot of latin american countries current gaming is so expensive, is not even considered a thing you can do.
It's like food and water is like one fifth here of what it costs in the US, but games and platforms cost 5-10 times more.
>>
BRfag here. 24, in college. Most of my peers are gamers, and everyone my age or younger has played at least some kind of video game during their lives.

Reddit-tier gamer culture is pretty big here, it's definitely a very common hobby. Most normies are really big into MOBAs, Counter Strike and FIFA.
>>
>>384620379
Amazon Mexico is a thing for everything you complained about.
>>
>>384616058
DELICIA
>>
>>384620470
Ok, so you understan what I mean, in Amazon Mexico, a PS4 is arround MX$7000, the bare minimum wage is MX$2400, if you want to make MX$6000 a month you need a career, and Mexico is one of the countries where you can get things cheaper in relation with then rest of LA.
>>
>>384621038
>if you want to make MX$6000 a month you need a career
>the bare minimum wage is MX$2400
Not really, just stop living in Oaxaca and going for shitty jobs, i earn $5200 monthly by flipping and packaging meat.
Those who live in poverty are because they are dumb and want to be poor.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.