[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got 25 bucks to spare, is this a bad choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bgu.jpg (651KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bgu.jpg
651KB, 1920x1080px
Got 25 bucks to spare, is this a bad choice?
>>
>>384615485
you got good friends?
if not
dont bother
>>
>>384615485
Yes
>>
>>384615962
b-but i don't have any...

so without fucking around, not suitable if you wanna play solo?

what about microtransactions?
>>
>>384615962
I have no friends and i enjoy this game still. Its very easy to make friends when you are stuck with someone for a whole game
>>
>>384616143
its a pretty shit game
pretty boring, uninspiring, tedious...
there is a lot of random elements, drops, the circle...
losing is frustrating winning is flacid
also runs a bit shit

but hey maybe im just a sad fuck that cant enjoy things
>>
>>384616394
no anon, i believe you, i am the same, because i know its early acces. I dont wanna support a lazy moneygrab.

Thats why i come here, thanks anon
>>
>>384616525
i mean it all depends on what gameplay you like
you drop in, you might die in a second cause someone is with you and they got lucky and found a gun first
you might drop alone, run and crawl for 20 minutes and die cause you didn't see a guy on the hill, or behind a wall (cause its 3dr person camera making combat a bit of a joke)
you might get lucky or you might just enjoy the tension of not ever knowing the variables and that danger can be behind every corner
personally i find it miserable
>>
File: 2926816-witchitscreenshots1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2926816-witchitscreenshots1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>384616769
I think i'm fully with you on this one,
and really? 3rd person combat?, that kinda defeats the purpose in my opinion, but yea.

As for any other game,
What do you anons think about "Witch It"?
seems comfy as Fuck to me, just to make my week.
>>
>>384616143
>>384616525
Just install the DayZ mod again and play on a server which still has some people on. You'll get the same experience.
>>
>>384617026
yea 3rd person in a game like this means that tactics and positioning is a complete joke and everyone camps line of sight while being invisible
they are adding first person servers though, but still, the other elements piss me off as well
i only play it to socialize a bit

never heard of witch it, but it looks like prop hunt
which is still better with friends, and im pretty sure gmod and tf2 have servers up for it anyway
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.