[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see in the inevitable revision?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: hPesb.jpg (157KB, 1087x725px) Image search: [Google]
hPesb.jpg
157KB, 1087x725px
What do you want to see in the inevitable revision?
>>
oled screen, less bezel
>>
>>384614435
it's already perfect
>>
Headset capability
Dock that gives it a graphical boost
Better joycon material
>>
>>384614435
A microphone
Moving the USB-C port
Redesigning that godawful stand

Moving the joy stick on the right joycon so when it's sideways I don't feel like I'm playing lopsided.
>>
A good console.
>>
>>384614573
>Dock that gives it a graphical boost
That's not going to happen, especially for a revision, you fucking moron
>>
>>384614573
the 3.5mm jack on the switch already has a mic channel, no fucking clue at all why you have to jump through hoops to use a mic with spla2n
>>
Backwards compatible joycons for gamecube games as the current joycons dont meet the requirments
>>
File: self explanatory.gif (670KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
self explanatory.gif
670KB, 500x281px
>>384614816
>>
Included controllers that don't desync when used from seven feet away in docked mode. Truly unforgivable.
>>
>>384614670
Well that's all they can really do. What do people want, a Switch mini with non-detachable joycons?
>>
1080p undocked.
>>
How about a screen that isn't fucking plastic.
>>
>>384614971
no, they can't do it because it's not possible without at least doubling the price
>>
>>384615042
Never even if nintendo has strike a 20 year deal with nvidia
>>
>>384614435
different stand that won't scratch the screen
no rubberized or glossy finishes on plastic

that's about it
>>
>>384614573
>>384614816
Because they have to actually write the software for it still
>>
>>384615185
There's no better shatter resistance than a plastic screen.
>>
>>384615245
oh and less retarded kickstand
>>
>>384615185
just put a protector over it. This isn't going into your pocket every day, it doesn't need gorilla glass
>>
>>384614435
>Price drop
>Drop the dock, the motion controls and HD rumble
>Make the whole system slightly smaller
>>
From someone who owns a Switch:

>Better designed dock that doesn't make me feel like I am scratching it every time I take the Switch in and out.
>Tegra X2 processor.
>Better battery.
>1080p screen.
>Better stand in the back
>Left Joycon with a proper D-Pad
>Maybe a smaller version that is roughly the size of the Vita without removable Joycons that is primarily for easier portability and cheaper. (Still allow it to have its own dock though for TV Dock mode).
>Alternately, a version without a screen that is used only for dock mode and is way cheaper. Bundle it with a Pro controller and you have a device that will allow it to get into more people's hands.

Things that need to be added via update:
>Better layed out Nintendo store that isn't a mess to navigate.
>Being able to either use cloud backup saves or backup your saves manually. Biggest reason I do not want to take the switch outside.
>VC support for NES, SNES, N64, and GCN titles.
>More layout options for the main screen (Folders, multiple rows of squares, themes, etc).
>Better options for seeing how much time you spent on a game.
>>
>>384615765
>From someone who owns a Switch

doubtful
>>
>>384614435
Bluetooth compatibility. There, that solves the whole voice chat debacle in one fell swoop.

A better, less expensive stand design that doesn't run the risk of scratching the screen.

An optional "Switch Pro" dock that brings the docked version up to par with at least the XBOne (likely not happening, but hey).

A D-Pad and symmetrical control sticks, so anyone wanting to play Street Fighter-style fighting games doesn't have to automatically shell out for the Pro Controller.

Better battery life.

That's all I can think of offhand.
>>
>>384614435
community features
moved usb port
non-gay joycons
virtual console
games
bundled game
bundled pro controller
price drop
formal apology
>>
>>384617569
Proprietary memory
>>
it's perfect as is
>>
File: 1474286914145.png (163KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1474286914145.png
163KB, 640x638px
>>384614435
>Switch lite
>Switch XL
>New™ Switch XL
>>
>>384618145
>console war Wojak

Knock it off. We're actually having something of a good discussion here.
>>
>>384618260
Except I'm being serious. Knowing Nintendo and how they handled the 3ds lineup, I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened with the switch. It only makes sense.
>>
-Hole technology that allows you place your amiibos on the side of the dock
-Ports for gamecube controllers for Smash Bros
-Get rid of all switch based online functionality and have it all go through phone app (frees up resources for better graphics)
-new colors for consoles like wario yellow/purple and yoshi green
-virtual console
>>
>>384614435
games
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.