[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: VC.jpg (550KB, 2294x840px) Image search: [Google]
VC.jpg
550KB, 2294x840px
What went wrong bros?
>>
>>384611547
Yeah the xbox voice Chat looks horrible
>>
>Cut microphone capability to reduce price/size

there ya go
>>
Nintendo realized voice chat is stupid and are trying to get you retards to stop using it?
>>
File: 1.png (773KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
773KB, 1024x768px
>voice chat
>the audio is so terrible its better just to mute everyone.
>>
>>384611867
Real talk how cheap would a mic part be? Theyre selling the part and a headset for $30 arent they?
>>
Can I get a real explanation
>>
mike rowe fowne
>>
>>384612112
Real explanation here:

>>384611885
>>
>>384612112
What you see is a stereo mixer and headset.
Neo/v/, naturally hates and and all technology.
>>
Has Nintendo commented on this or what? What's the situation on this? Can Nintendo change this with a software update
>>
>>384612112
the switch does not have voice chat by design
it never will
the picture is a set up to use an app for a phone to use voice chat on a phone
>>
>>384611547
Gay retards want all mic jacks abolished. isn't that right, Applefag?
>>
>>384611867
The audio port has microphone/headset capatibility though. It's literally on the official tech specifications.
>>
>>384611642
>implying earbuds are better than something you put over your ear
>>
>>384612339
just gotta download sega genesis and 32x to solve the fix
sent ;^)
>>
people started to want to talk with others intead of playing the game quiet
>>
>>384612210
>Nintendo are the cool guys!
When will you fags stop trying to humanize corporations?
>>
Nintendo being run by a bunch of old men who are afraid to research their competition is what went wrong.
Most of Nintendo have no idea how Xbox Live or PlayStation Network even run.
>>
>>384612339
>can nintendo change this with a software update
the answer youre looking for is yes, but why would they? they can just make money off of the few idiots who even bother using voice chat on a nintendo console anyways, then understock the adapter on purpose.
>>
>>384612112

Nintendo is telling it's consumers that the Switch will have no voice chat via a needlessly complicated solution.
>>
>>384612714
Where did I say they were cool, or human? I facetiously said they realize voice chat is dumb and are trying to get people to stop using it by making it obnoxious. Please take and pass an English comprehension test before posting again.
>>
>>384612402
then why not allow bluetooth headsets?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.