[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Crossing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: animal crossing.jpg (253KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
animal crossing.jpg
253KB, 1200x630px
Does anyone here still play original Animal Crossing?

>dig up some boxes from storage
>find my gamecube
>haven't touched it in 15 years
>load up animal crossing save
>some reason date is set to 2030
>resetti loses his shit on me
>makes me type out "I'm sorry"
>go talk to a villager
>"I haven't seen you in 303 months!"

Think I'm going to start a new file to recapture the comfy.

Animal Crossing Thread.
>>
I haven't played the original Animal Crossing in fucking years. Personally I think that City Folk is the comfiest aside from New Leaf.
>>
GameCube Animal Crossing is still my favorite AC game. I was never a fan of the rolling world thing
>>
My GameCube memory card got corrupted a couple of years ago so sadly I will never see my original town ever again.
>>
>>384610845
I only ever played the first one. IIRC the following ones came out on handheld and I just didn't care for handhelds.
>>
>>384611208
The one after the GameCube one was on the DS. After that City Folk was Wii and then New Leaf on 3ds.
>>
>>384611565
The Wii and DS titles may as well have been the same
>>
>>384611141
Do GameCube memory cards last forever??
I have some one of a kind from a discontinued Japanese magazine melee memory card stickers on my GC cards that have all of my data. Is there any way to reliably copy these files to a PC to back them up??

I've seen those GC SD cards on ebay but they look cheap and sketchy. Plus AC is non move/copy
>>
>>384611565
Oh good to know. I almost entirely skipped Wii though. Only ever got it to play the silly fit and bowling games and stuff with friends.

Which happened maybe twice.
>>
I miss the good dialogue with the villagers of the original. It was so much better and they had much more interesting things to say before repeating themselves, how did they manage to fuck it up in every subsequent game?
>>
>>384609781
i still play city folk every once in a while, good shit
>>
>>384609781
I don't play it any more but I used to love it for the NES games
>>
>>384611660
They each had strong suits imo. You can get a huge mansion in the DS but everyone shares. The Wii one had a little bit more stuff going on but the city was a little rushed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.