[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which of these is more overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

which of these is more overrated
>>
The 64 definitely. GameCube had some good 3rd party games
>>
>>384603667
GC.
N64 opened the mainstream door to 3D gaming and some games even started new trends.
The GC was just a marketing/sales/third party exclusives disaster, most of the first party games were rushed as fuck. The only doors it opened are the ones towards the Playstation brand.
>>
>>384603804
This. 64 is lowkey one of Nintendo's worst consoles, and that's coming from a Nintenbro. 64 had only a small handful of actually good games, while the GameCube had a pretty solid library when it was all said and done
>>
GameCube had legitimately great games.

N64 had good tech demos
>>
>>384603667
N64 was a legit bad console, looked ugly as shit and had awful audio for it's time and only had 2 games. The Cube at least had three games and looked good.
>>
>>384603667
If the Gamecube had a normal disc format so third parties could easily port their games to it they could have done a lot better than they did that generation.
>>
>>384603667
Neither, they're both good consoles that had their fair share of great games. The games on each console resonated heavily with some and others not so much.
>>
>>384603667
Come back in 5 years and youll see Gamecube shirts at jc penney/hot topic
>>
>>384603667
N64 by a huge margin
>>
none are really overrated, not many people bang on about them
GameCube is definitely better however
>>
The N64 is vastly overrated.

The Gamecube is hugely underrated if anything. It actually had decent games in every genre. The N64 had such a dearth of games in general that it skipped whole genres. I can't think of a single decent RPG for the N64. The Gamecube had plenty.
>>
>>384603667
> Worst Mario
> Worst Zelda
> Worst Smash

It's gotta be the game cube
>>
In general, the 64, but on /v/ it's the GC by a large margin. I think it was a lot of people here's first console.
>>
N64. Everyone I see online goes on about how it's a magical, amazing console that held up over time but then the only games they mention are mario 64 and donkey kong. How can a console be great if it only has 2 games.
>>
>>384605084
awful bait try harder
>>
This thread will be pruned silently because one of the mods is a hardcore n64 fanboy
>>
>>384603667
N64

It had literally no games
>>
>>384605236
Sorry babe, but I'm not baiting.
>>
>>384605084
>worst smash
>best ganondorf
clearly you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>384603667
n64 was highly overrated
gamecube was highly underrated
>>
>>384604306
the 64 is still better than the wii u desu
>>
Saturn
>>
>>384603667
>PS2 > Xbox > GCN > DC
>PS1 > Saturn > N64
PS2 > PS1 > Xbox > Saturn > GCN > DC > N64
>>
>>384603667
Gamecube. At least N64 had good third party shit and was it's ports weren't gimped unlike the GCs.
>>
Nintendo fanboys will come out of the woodworks to defend the N64 because that's the one they grew up on and think only shit like Mario and Zelda matter on Nintendo consoles.

The GameCube was clearly better, for everybody.
>>
The n64 was nintendo's worst console. Sure it probably holds the distinction as best couch multiplayer of all time but the games do not hold up at all. I can still enjoy SNES and gamecube titles. The n64 is like eye rape.
>>
>>384603667
they're both fantastic
>>
>>384603667
What makes the N64 anything other than massively worse than the SNES given that it lost almost every non first party IP to the PS1?
>>
>>384604306
>64 had only a small handful of actually good games
Maybe so, but those small handful of good games are all considered beloved classics now.
>>
>>384608275
shit like turok and goldeneye are unplayable nowadays
Gamecube games still hold up
>>
Dude where the fuck did you get these shitty versions of the logos
>>
>>384605220
what world do you live in where people don't mention OOT and MM

also starfox is the best game on the platform
>>
>>384604306
>lowkey
Disregard nigger opinion
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.