[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Popular gaming opinions that make you agonizingly upset,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1490677723308.png (136KB, 658x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490677723308.png
136KB, 658x600px
ITT: Popular gaming opinions that make you agonizingly upset, and your reason why it's stupid

>Skyrim SE is better than oldrim because muh 64 bits

64 bits pretty much just means higher memory limit. But you can get a memory limit just as high by performing ENBoost anyway.

So basically SE nerds are just paying for a 45 dollar ENBoost that isn't compatible with SKSE and has a smaller mod pool.
>>
>pirate it in the first place
>get 64bit versions of things like skse
>most mods are converted, takes seconds to do yourself if one isnt
>enjoy a much more stable and better running game that looks better
>>
>>384603838
>enjoy a much more stable and better running game that looks better
it looks exactly the fucking same, and as I said, ENBoost does this job better than SE.
>>
>>384603838
everything you said was wrong, but at least you pirated it. Bethesda doesn't deserve to get paid for this shitshow.
>>
>>384604716
thats not true though. you're just autistic and don't want to update to a vastly superior version of the game. enjoy your outdated visuals and random crashes.
>>
>>384604974
>vastly superior version of the game
Yes, well said, anon! I definitely agree!
>>
>>384603618
Elder Scrolls Online is the best Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind (which isn't saying much).

Fite me.
>>
>>384604974
>outdated visuals even though I have a larger mod pool
>I never crash ever because of ENBoost and SSME
>Vastly superior
is this the best that Bethesda shills got?
>>
>>384605179
this isn't a confession thread, this is a thread about stupid popular gaming opinions that make you upset. quit derailing the thread.
>>
>>384605179
Quest design = Oblivion>ESO>Skyrim
Gameplay = ESO>Skyrim>Oblivion
Graphs = Who gives a fuck
Everything else = Oblivion=ESO>>>>>>Skyrim
>>
>>384605432
this isn't a thread about which TES game is better, this is a thread about stupid popular gaming opinions that make you upset. quit derailing the thread.
>>
>>384605479
>>384605303
This isn't a quit derailing the thread thread, this is a thinly veiled Elder Scrolls General.
>>
>>384603618
ENBoost isn't a perfect solution, it doesn't fix the memory limit it just offloads memory usage to another process. You will still get memory limit crashes if it can't compensate fast enough.
>>
>>384605479
this isn't a thread about "how autistic can i be amongst strangers", this is a thread about video games. quit being autistic.
>>
File: batmanthumbsup.jpg (107KB, 721x482px) Image search: [Google]
batmanthumbsup.jpg
107KB, 721x482px
>>384605432
we should hang out.
>>
>>384603838
>get 64bit versions of things like skse
lel
>>
>>384605607
If you honestly came to this thread to argue with TES nerds about what game is better, you're the autistic one, not me. Quit going to your stupid autism scapegoat if you're autistic yourself.
>>
>>384603618
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>My favourite game is better than yours
>>
>>384603618
>TT: Popular gaming opinions that make you agonizingly upset
I despise the public opinion that Megaman 2 is the best classic Megaman. My reasons for it aren't stupid however.
>>
>>384605795
>having conversations about subjects you like is more autistic than sperging our about ataying on topic.

also, way to derail the thread
>>
File: 1493617585494.gif (545KB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
1493617585494.gif
545KB, 256x199px
>>384605605
Holy shit, a well constructed sensible argument on 4chan? What a day to be alive.

It's a better solution than SE though. My point being that there's a huge pool of fixes that's all free, and ENBoost does the job quite well enough anyway. So why even bother buying an unoptimized pile of shit with even more bugs than oldrim?
>>
>>384605795
if you honestly came to this thread to argue with strangers about the subject of their post derailing the thread, you're the autistic one not me. Quit going to your stay on topic scapegoat if you can't stay on topic yourself.
>>
>>384603618
>So basically SE nerds are just paying for a 45 dollar

but I didn't pay a single cent you retard. and a new SKSE is being developed for 64 bit. way to fuck up completely.
>>
>>384606164
I smell insecurity.
>"No.. Y-You're the one derailing the thread!"
>"I-I just like having c-conversations about it!"
>"S-Stay on topic!"
>>384606387
>"stay on topic scapegoat"
>when what he said was off topic

summerposters..
>>
>>384606068
Yeah, OP's title is a little confusing..
What are your reasons for it, though?
>>
>>384606198
>So why even bother buying an unoptimized pile of shit with even more bugs than oldrim?
Well for one, it was free on PC, I don't think anyone in their right mind would actually pay for it to replace a highly modded Oldrim setup. Secondly, turn off the shitty godrays that also kill performance in Fallout 4 and it will run better than the original game does on modern hardware. While being more stable, and having the potential for much better draw distance without getting into complex mods like DynDOLOD or stability/performance killers like ugridstoload.
>>
>>384607110
That's one thing I will give SE is draw distance, that's one of the few things they actually addressed. It wasn't actually free on PC, only for Skyrim users with all the DLC and Oldrim unfortunately is hidden from the store page in favor of SE. You can still buy it via steam, but you have to find the store page through the profile of someone who owns it.
>>
>>384606696
It has severe ballancing issues, and some of them come down to just straight up bad game design. The puzzle boss in Wily's Castle 3 (I think?) is the biggest offender, but the roots run deeper.
The weapons generally fall into three categories:
>weapons designed to be useful in very few situations in the game, like a boss weakness or a stage puzzle
>weapons that are fucking useless
>Metal Blade which is so OP in every way that there is no reason to even use the buster after you get it
Also, every weapon in the game has a superior version in the 3 or 4, that is either more useful, more fun to use, or better ballanced.
I could make a list, but my friends want to start a match of Cossacks with me.
I agree that it was an influential game for its time, and that it is still good, but looking back on the series from today, all following games are better than it.

Only thing that is straight up superior in MM2 is the soundtrack, that is still top of the top.
>>
>>384607429
Skyrim's DLC had repeatedly been discounted to pennies over the years, why wouldn't you have it if you cared at all about Skyrim? If you are going to bring up how easy it is the pirate the DLC, then just pirate SE as well.
>>
>>384607438
3 wasnt that great though. The protoman fights were dumb and the dark levels were dumb
>>
>>384605764
they're literally developing one right now though.
>>
>>384607724
No, I have all the DLC. But my friends I know havent and I'm unaware of any current way to purchase DLC for oldrim at the moment, so my friends who cant even run SE are given no options.
>>
>>384608005
Getting SE for free was a timed thing, you had to own Skyrim and the DLC prior to SE's release. They should just pirate it if they want SE as of now, or wait for it to go on sale cheaper than like $10.
>>
>>384603618
>So basically SE nerds are just paying for a 45 dollar

The game was free for all previous Oldrim owners.
Also it runs better I rather play SSE on my GTX 1080 and not worring about crashes instead Oldrim.
>>
>>384608318
Oldrim owners with DLC. Which isn't everyone. And oldrim is hidden on the steam store now. So no.
>>
>>384608160
I own SE, the DLC, and oldrim. That's not my issue.
>>
>>384608318
>complains about crashes in oldrim
Just ENBoost. It's not hard
>>
>>384606519
yawn
>>
>>384607737
Which is why 4 is the best classic Megaman game.
>>
>>384607807
>t. 6 months ago
>>
>>384603618
>people who prefer analog mush triggers over crisp digital ones
Literally useless in 95% of games. Buy a wheel if you want to play racing games faggots.
>>
>>384605764
>>384607807
>>384610537
I literally bet they are waiting for creation center so they can make money T B H
>>
>>384611325
>literally
>T B H
you're trying way too hard
>>
>>384611420
Nigga you gotta use slang to be hip with the kiddos
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.