[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How're you enjoying the new class, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: NECK THE XENOS.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NECK THE XENOS.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
How're you enjoying the new class, /v/?
>>
>>384603350
Has this game been fixed yet?
>>
It's amazing that the devs haven't abandoned ship like the guys who made BF: armada
>>
>>384603560
Depends on what you mean by "fixed.

They've solved most, if not all the connectivity issues of release. Optimization is going a ways, some machines still have FPS drops, but right now only a few select configurations turn into slideshows. They've been quick on the trigger resolving bugs and working upon feedback they receive.
>>
>>384603350
although I was hoping the game would be more refined at launch, it's nice to see stuff like this
I still trust in them and hope we'll get a god tier E.Y.E 2 in one or two years
>>
New class?

Also did they put the heavy flamer back in mp? I stopped paying attention when that happened.
>>
What is the new class? It felt mediocre when I played it at launch. It was nice to have another 40k game, and the setting was interesting, but I felt like they just didn't deliver a lot of content.
>>
>>384603350
Is it enjoyable in solo?
>>
>>384605858
Yes, and yes.

>>384605948
Interrogator-Chaplain. A buff-oriented class that can revive the whole team. They've added a new game mode with randomized missions for each chapter, complete with random map obstructions to keep hulk traversing fresh and objectives beyond "go here and kill that".

Currently, they're working on adding psygates per objective completed in MP and special missions SP.

>>384605854
>god tier E.Y.E 2 in one or two years
Heh, maybe four or five years, given the speed at which they work.
>>
>>384605990
It is, but you'll need a bit of practice getting used to your AI partners.
>>
>>384606791
The trick is to pretend they are gun servitors but even that might be generous
>>
>>384606942
I just gave Barachiel Thunder Hammer + Storm Shield and kept Nahum on Narthecium duty.
>>
File: mariachiwing.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mariachiwing.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>still no Mariachi class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmmXd8r4YQ
>>
File: 1500576614045.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500576614045.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
>>384606692
>four or five years
I know, I just...
>>
>>384603732
its really sad, I really liked armada
>>
File: nids.jpg (218KB, 665x850px) Image search: [Google]
nids.jpg
218KB, 665x850px
Can you play as the nids yet

Have they added non-genestealer nids yet
>>
>>384603732
Armada wasn't abandoned. It just reached the end of its dev cycle. It still gets bug patches.
>>
>>384608914
>Can you play as the nids yet
Not yet.

>Have they added non-genestealer nids yet
Not yet, but they mentioned they were going to add more enemy types.
>>
Eh? Is this game not on consoles?
Google says its on every console but I can't find it in the store.
>>
Orks when
>>
>>384609421
Still waiting warmly then senpai
>>
>>384609516
It will release on consoles later this year.

>>384609517
Very unlikely. DLC material if at all.

>>384609541
Ok.
>>
>>384609517
Why the fuck would there be orks in a 'nid-infested imperial ship
>>
>>384610016
Fuck
Every day I regret buying a console
Even more so because fell for the microsoft meme and now they fuck me at everyturn with no exclusives and losing games to ps4.
>>
please /v/ buy this game i want E.Y.E 2 ;_;
>>
>>384610160
Because it's not a 'nid-infested Imperial ship. It's a 'nid-infested Space Hulk, which may have swallowed whole an ork vessel at some point.

Even then, suppose one of the ships had been boarded by orks, at one point. They breed in the lower decks of the ship, and just as they spring their plan to take over the ship, in the chaos of battle they fuck up Warp travel and ram the ship into the Hulk in a display of orky retardation. Voilá! Orks on Space Hulk.
>>
>>384610828
Buy it yourself, it's on sale. Gift it to friends.
>>
>>384610160
Koz uumies can't git da job done
>>
>>384603350
>Game could've been about the Deathwatch
>Pick your favorite chapter
>Being a Black Templar cutting down hordes with a 2 handed power sword
>Level progression with skilltrees
>Pimp your character with special tokens, weapon skins you obtain from level ups, meeting certain criterias etc to make your character stand out somewhat

The lost potential...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.