[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battlefield 1 DLCs are FREE for a Week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tgeedeps42dpftfront-us_mz7r.640.png (969KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
tgeedeps42dpftfront-us_mz7r.640.png
969KB, 640x797px
Join in the diversity, /v/. All DLCs of BF1 are free this week thanks to Premium Trials. Hop back into the fun!
>>
>>384591385
Fuck, is that the actual cover?
>>
>>384591385
WE
>>
>>384591385
What I don't fucking understand by this industry is why they still partition a multiplayer community with DLC instead of making it so that everyone can actually be able to join the dlc maps. You would figure it would help in the longevity of those maps, because they will end up being ghost towns relatively fast. But no, the honest answer as to why they still support such a shitty business practice is because the consumers will eat any shit you serve on a plate to them instead of speaking with their wallets. Christ this industry is almost as fucking bad as the movie industry.
>>
>>384592080
It actually is
>>
>>384591385
WE
>>
>>384592329
>>384592970
MEMES
>>
>>384593264
>cuck
>>
>>384592731
EA is learning.

Titanfall 2 has gotten nothing but free content updates sonce launch with the sole exceptipn of premium cosmetic Titan skins. We've gotten two new maps and a new gamemode every two months or so, and they're bringing Frontier Defense back for free. SWBF2 is guaranteed to have all DLC maps be free.
>>
>>384592080
For that edition of the game yes, the normal version has the black dude pointing a gun
>>
>>384592970
WUZ
>>
>>384591385
The women in the upcoming DLC bug me more than the niggere honestly, atleast snipers being niggers is funny
>>
>playing the most casual arcadey battlefield yet
No thanks. This franchise has been going downhill for a while and DICE has proven time and time again that they can't make good games anymore, only pretty ones.
>>
>>384591385
>3
bup
>>
Is the game really that dead already? BF4 DLCs were distirbuted for free when the game turned 3 years old or something.
>>
File: 1474006525417.jpg (48KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474006525417.jpg
48KB, 399x400px
tfw i actually like bf1
>>
>>384595801
No. Come play!
>>
>>384595801
>free
they're not even out yet, only one expansion and this is just a trial where you can try them out without gaining any xp or use the weapon/vehicles
>>
GUYS, download it back and just enjoy the free week with DLC, seriously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.