[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't remember the first video game I've played...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1490816711150.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1490816711150.png
187KB, 758x631px
I don't remember the first video game I've played...
>>
>>384587595
But you will sure remember your first post on 4chan since it was today with your funny reddit frog XD
>>
Yeah I don't remember the first time I fucked your mum I done it so many times lol
>>
>>384587595
The first game I played was Duck Hunt when I was like 4
>>
>>384587739
>>384587869
t. reddit
>>
My first game was Super Mario World. I wish it was Sonic but we were too poor to afford a Sega Genesis at the time.
>>
Mine was Ice Climber
>>
Mine was Pokemon Silver, my sister gold Gold. I was so jealous because gold obviously had to be better than silver. I was wrong though, Lugia a best
>>
>>384587595
Do you remember your first system?
>>
File: Hype_the_Time_Quest.jpg (32KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hype_the_Time_Quest.jpg
32KB, 332x400px
>the pcs answer to legend of zelda
wasnt better than zelda but still pretty good
i loved that it actually looked like the playmobil figures i played with
>>
My earliest memories with vidya is playing Super Mario 64.
>>
>>384588316
My dad and older brothers were playing Atari 2600 and NES before I was even born. I could have "played" my first game before I was even self-aware.
>>
>>384587595
Mine was Super Mario Bros in a bootleg NES called Micro Genius with a cartridge that did not have the case, so you had to be very careful putting it in and would only make it work once every ten times. Good times.
>>
It's hard to say, it was either Brood War or War Craft 3. My mom didn't want me to play video games, so I had to rely on my dad's old mac games
>>
Tennis on Gameboy
>>
>>384587595
Alex Kidd master system pack in. I feel so old.
>>
Probably Micro Machines on NES.
>>
>>384588821
That's possible. My earliest memories are of my family buying and setting up our NES when I was 2. First game was Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt.
>>
>>384587595
Mine was some Tony Hawk game on PSX. Later on I got an SNES and Gameboy Pocket since my mom loved going to yard sales.
>>
earliest i can think of was wolfenstein 3d
i was like 4 or 5, good shit
>>
>>384588943
Great game
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 275x155px
>>384587595
Then the one you remember is your furst game. WOAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
I'm pretty sure it was a monsters Inc tie in game. I was born 97
>>
Aero Fighters 2 i think.
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (84KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
84KB, 640x635px
I do. PC master race.
>>
Was Dune I think, that or Doom. Was probably Jumpman but I don't remember
>>
>>384589587
putt-putt in ur butt anon.
>>
>>384587595
Mine was Crash bandicoot.
I remember thinking the d-pad was a bunch of arrows so the left one would move crash the right and the left to right and so on. I also remember trying to hold the controller sideways like a tv remote, using my index finger to push the buttons . It took like half an hour just to finish the first stage.
>I was 4 btw
>>
I'm pretty sure mine was a Pac-man arcade cabinet.
>>
Jetpack.

But the one I remember most vividly was Dark Forces.
>>
>>384589587
Holy fuck, I think one of these was it. I think it was about trying to join a race or something. It was in the front of this grocery store, they had a free kind of daycare center type thing as parents were shopping. My parents never wanted to send me to actual daycare, but they needed a break every now and then, so they'd walk around the store for an hour or so.
I remember there was some girl there, probably barely out of her teens, that oversaw the place. I could never beat level 10 or whatever of super monkey Ball, and she'd do it the first try everytime.
I wonder what she's up to now, that might of been my first and only unattained crush.
Interesting.
>>
That game with dinosaurs and jetpacks. I might of been 2 or 3. It was at some chidlrens museum, I think.
>>
>>384589587
did the same guys make freddy fish? i think i played that alot
>>
My first game was a Magic Schoolbus in Space one. Preeettyy good, and I learned a lot
>>
>>384590969
i never learned anything from these games
i just enjoyed the adventrue and forgot everything immediately
>>
>>384588976
I'm in the same boat, got the NES as a hand-me-down from my eldest cousin, along with some sort of ice hockey game. Spent more time trying to get the players to fight rather than score.
>>
I remember my first game was a bat man game on game gear. I hated it. Played and beat donkey kong country 1 when i was 3 years old so i count that more than the batman game.
>>
>>384587595
nobody cares

sage
>>
Either Primal Rage or Sonic 2.
>>
>>384587595
Pacman arcade
>>
>>384587595
Mine was the original mario on an nes with my mom and dad :)
>>
>>384591330

what the fuck is wrong with you? Sage? serously are you trying to be fucking funny or something? I'm honestly baffled at this fucking post. Like are saging because it's funny? why? do you mean it? why dude? what was the point of this post....
>>
>>384587595
Super Mario world in the snes
Before that I just watched my brother play.
>>
Dune 2
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.