[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to start? Disgaea general i guess... ps. I did play Prinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Where to start?

Disgaea general i guess...

ps. I did play Prinny
>>
>>384584773
the first game
>>
>>384585023
on what?
>>
>>384585137
pc I guess, you can get it on just about anything though, including ds and your phone
>>
Disgaea 3 PC when.
>>
>>384584773
Disgaea 1's PC version, then Disgaea 2's PC release, then you can pick between Disgaea 3 on Vita or Disgaea 4 on Vita. Disgaea 5 (Switch, PS4) can be played whenever the fuck you want, Disgaea Dimensions 2 can be played after Disgaea 1, and Disgaea Infinite can be played after Disgaea 1, 2, and 3.
>>
>>384585137
pc and psp has alot of improvements. the ds version has prinnies doing a sort of commentary on the top screen during story segments, but worse graphics than the others. the original ps2 version has slower walkspeed(i think) and no option to turn off attack animations, and also missing optional bosses.

I vote pc
>>
The PC Version of one is an abysmal port but with community fixes it's probably the best version. Just beware: Pleina is a bonus character ou have from the start and she completely trivialised the first 5-10 hours of the game.

1 also has some banks shit like being able to reset a characters position even tho they partook in a combo attack or got buffed / healed after moving. The game is generally easily broken and whenever you're stuck just grind for an hour or two and you'll be fine. Still worth playing tho
>>
File: 1486658134536.jpg (141KB, 800x914px) Image search: [Google]
1486658134536.jpg
141KB, 800x914px
>>
File: 1474359192373.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474359192373.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
>>384585892
>That mess of a post.

That's what I get for wanting to post while I'm on the shitter
>>
How is Disgaea 5? I've never played a game in the series but I was interested in picking it up for switch
>>
>>384587867
Gameplaywise it's okay. Qutie a bit simplified from the clusterfuck of intricate mechanics the series has become but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
The characters are cut&paste from previous games and pretty awful. D5's story is the exact kind of garbage the other games constantly made fun off of too.
When it comes to content it has some of the least in any of those games, only OG Disgaea 1 and 3 had less.

Still definitely worth playing though imo, but if you have some of the previous games to go through still I'd prioritize those.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.