[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no update in 8 months Did (((they))) finally kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 19

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw no update in 8 months
Did (((they))) finally kill his career for good?
>>
>>384584278
Yes
>>
>>384584278
his career was over after starcade
>>
>>384584278
>Try to latch onto yet another bandwagon
>Gets thrown off and left in the dust
Fat faggot got what he deserved.
>>
>>384584278
Probably a combination of that and his insistence on burning all that money on props, special effects, and filming sets for a show about making fun of dumb shit on youtube.
>>
>>384584278
>(((they)))
what meme is this?
>>
>>384584278
This guy was never funny and you can't possibly be any older than 20 if you like him. /v/ despised him and his spastic ADD humor until he got kicked off of GG, at which point people were hit with a "you don't know what you got til it's gone" situation.
>>
>>384587879

Wow, he's spending the money he earned to try to create larger productions of entertainment for us....WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT RIGHT?!
>>
>>384588153
That's just objectively untrue. Jon was pretty well liked, less than ego at the time, but still liked on /v/. /v/ just hated how he didn't upload shit when he was on GG. He still doesn't, but whatever.
>>
File: 1496289442931.gif (3MB, 295x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496289442931.gif
3MB, 295x256px
>youtube ethnonationalist agitator celebs

Guy probably thought we were days or weeks away from unprecedented national unrest or some shit.
>>
>>384588218
fuck off john youre not funny and never will be I hope you die of cancer
>>
>>384588218
I'm not saying that he's a piece of shit. I'm saying that it's probably a bad idea to invest that much money into something that doesn't matter. Seriously, I've watched movies with lower production values than his show post-Starcade. There's no way that's profitable.
>>
>>384588035
le epic Jew parentheses
>>
>Did (((they))) finally kill his career for good?
Darling... he did it to himself.
>>
>>384584278
he killed it himself. He's an idiot, his fans were on his side. How do you have a job on the internet and not know that the internet life-span of topics is literally like a week? All he had to do was keep making stuff and ignore it, people on the internet forget things really fast.
>>
(((they))) had nothing to do with it. he's either lazy or just ran out of ideas.
>>
>>384584278
This isn't even the longest hiatus he's been on before. Chill.
>>
>>384588035
SJWs I presume, John is quite red pilled but misguided and not a good talker (he can write but not argue on the fly), he tried his hat on discussing with other youtubers, failed miserably when going against a left wing youtuber and had to release a few apologies videos
>>
>>384584278
nigga please, he's just chilling in the extra he's earned from all of this shit
>>
>>384590193
>>This isn't even the longest hiatus he's been on before
What was the longest?
>>
>>384590336
extra money*
>>
>>384588218
Why does he need to create larger productions like that? It's fucking Youtube, and most people enjoyed him just fine when he was just a dude with a bird sitting in front of a camera in his home. Once he switched to being on a soundstage with props, it started feeling less sincere and more sterile.
>>
He needs to go back to game related content. His last video the Disney Bootlegs was 13 months ago.
>>
File: gfsgd.png (13KB, 586x93px) Image search: [Google]
gfsgd.png
13KB, 586x93px
>>384584278
uhh ????
>>
>>384588218
Old JonTron was better. Bow it feels less like a passion project and more like a product.
>>
>>384590426
during the after he left game grumps but before he started "Season 2"
>>
>>384590426
between Hercules and the one before hercules, I forget what it was.
>>
>>384584278

He killed his own career by going full alt-right retard without actually understanding how to argue his point.

It's pretty easy to go on there and just point out the economic and social nightmare of absorbing such large swathes of another country's populace no questions asked, but Jon didn't even attempt to do any research beyond /pol/'s talking points. Destiny was always going to win on neutral grounds because he had the "moral high ground." You can't just regurgitate /pol/ and Steven Crowder and expect that bullshit to fly.
>>
>culture is based on racetron

I thought he was just a bandwagoning contrarian idiot until he said the above
>>
>>384591030
>Crowder
>alt-right
pick one
>>
>>384584278
Nope, that's just his usual update schedule. Can't believe people are subscribed to him, honestly. He's always been inconsistent.
>>
>>384590870
Nightshade
>>
>>384584278
how does this dude even have any money left
>>
Can someone explain what happened? Got no clue but interested
>>
>>384591364
Rich parents
>>
he's just waiting for Disney to release the Han Solo movie so he can jew it up for cash
>>
>obviously spent a week on /pol/
>has immigrant parents
>isn't white
This is a legitimate example of a cuckold wagging his tail for acceptance from stormfags. Imagine insulting your parents just to fit in
>>
I miss John.
>>
>>384591118
>(You)
>reading comprehension
Pick one
>>
>>384590065
Not to mention when he went and made a giant ass of himself live, he gained more subscribers than he lost.
>>
>>384591428
He went full red pill and then suddenly all content from him stopped. I mean red pill in an emotional sense though, nothing he said was wrong but he did a horrible fucking job communicating his thoughts.
>>
>>384584278
He's killing his own career by not uploading any new content. No one's fault but his own
>>
>>384591428
He became redpilled
>>
>>384591428
Elections happened and gave people two shitty options
He chose the less shitty one, however most people disagree with him
He starts watching youtubers like crowder, moneylux and sargon.
Starts making some right wing tweets
Sargon makes a open live stream to discuss politics with other youtubers
John joins up
Internet hates him
He doesnt budge and has fun with it
Keeps making /pol/ Tier tweets
Keeps showing up on sargon and other youtubers streams
Eventually tries to argue with left wing solo instead of hiding under the skirt of other right wing youtubers
Fails miserable to put his points across and gets called a nazi
Releases a video explaiming his points better
Goes into hiatus
>>
He's probably just taking this long to release his next video because he's renting a life-size animatronic T-Rex for a 6 second joke and a private island for the scene where he makes the funny face.
>>
>>384590243
No it's a /pol/ meme meaning jews
>>
In South America and Spain we have a similar case with a dude called "muzska89". It's been a year and a half since his last update.
>>
>>384591784
I do too man. His early stuff is his best and I wish he'd make stuff in that same style again.
>>
>>384591030
>He deserves his career ruined, for having a different opinion

Sure reeks of gaf here
>>
>>384592108
My sources say that he's been busy learning animatronics and building his own t-rex instead of renting one. It'll apparently replace the parrot in the videos, which unfortunately died from heart attack. The private island is already bought and paid. There's plans to build a jontron themed themepark there and all the future content will be filmed on that island. Mostly because it's easy to advertise the park that way while still making videos.
>>
>>384592185
It's not from /pol/ at all you fucking sheltered retard.
>>
Someone post the twitch vods. This nigger is deluded
>>
>>384590243
>advocates for the expulsion and destruction of non-whites in America

He was just a bad talker bro.
>>
>all these dumbasses that think his career is dead

Are you faggots actually liberal or something? Only an idiotic liberal would think something like that warrants a career death. And even if you arent what is wrong with you? The dude lives in new york and doesnt like niggers, big fucking deal if you lived near them youd understand. By all means go wander detroit or nyc right now. I dare you.
>>
>sand nigger thinks he's white and alt-right

this is too funny, shows how easily lead some people are by /pol/
>>
>>384593020
He literally said some retarded shit about genepool that gave me second hand embarrassment. He drunk too much koolaid without assessing the shit he was reading.
>>
>>384584278
1. his upload schedule is shit
2. This does not have a place of discussion here on /v/.
>>
>>384588218
All of that shit makes it worse tho.
>>
>>384593229
He wasn't wrong, he just didn't know how to say it without coming off as a retard
>>
Hide report and sage E celeb threads
>>
>>384591647
Imagine being this retarded.
>>
>>384593201
>this is too funny, shows how easily lead some people are by /pol/
If only people got their news from real networks, like CNN
>>
>>384593404
t. Nasally voiced faggot from the twitch stream
>>
Jon isn't very good at articulating his thoughts in a live setting, anybody who's watched Game Grumps knows this

I think he's 100% right tho

That being said I don't really care about his political opinions either way, I just want more content from him because I enjoy his style of comedy thoroughly
>>
File: 1496996058988.gif (202KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
1496996058988.gif
202KB, 220x291px
>>384593658
Not sure what you're referring to, but seriously have you ever heard counter points for any of the arguments was "trying" to make? We're told just to not talk about that shit, Jon realized that but didn't fully research shit before chimping out that he figured out the Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>384592797
Make a dumb looking faggot of yourself, you pay the price. Look at Shia Lebouf or however you spell it.
>>
>>384593610
whoa, a bunch of disorganized schitzo-racist types are more reliable than dozens upon dozens of people with Journalism degrees and if they fuck up they actually face repercussions unlike /pol/

whatd'ya mean by that, Cletus?
>>
>it's a guy hired by Disney tries dipping his toes into the alt-right despite being a minority himself and ends up blowing up on his face

HahHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>384593762
Obviously he's better at scripting and performing the script.

Going on Destiny's stream was a mistake. Destiny has a very particular way of debating which anyone who knows how to debate can crush easily.

Watch his debate vs. Mr. Metokur and he's almost in tears by the end of it.

Jon isn't good at debate or articulate in live conversation. It's not his forte.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-20 12.23.03.png (714KB, 1276x625px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-20 12.23.03.png
714KB, 1276x625px
>>384594062
>whatd'ya mean by that, Cletus?
Doesn't mean shit when they're lying to you, does it? They're pushing an agenda, not telling anyone the news.
>>
>>384584278
check his twitter dipshit
>>
>>384594154
Holy fuck CTR really works overtime.
>>
>>384592797
you'd throw a party if it was the other way around fgt
>>
Even before his racist rambles he was basically dead.
>>
>tweets that he isn't dead and is working on stuff
>tweet dated june 25th
He's not coming back.
>>
Youtube celebrity shit doesnt belong here reported and sage
>>
Jon's videos have been on a downhill anyway. If his next video isn't good he may as well be dead.
>>
>e celeb thread
>fat pewdiepie at that
>>
>>384593809
I've heard thousands, but they all get handwaved by the latest meme or whatever. Please. Sort yourself out, your life being shit isn't da j00s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
>>
>>384594426
>Even before his racist rambles
The Jews got to you hard, didn't they?
>>
>>384594693
Surely you must realize that 2017 /v/ is a place where people who weren't raised by youtubers are in a stark minority, right? It's not even worth complaining about anymore.
>>
>>384590716
Likely something like Starcade again
>>
>>384594751
>Great Danes and Chihuahuas are the same species of animal
>We recognize there's difference between breeds
>BUT NOT HUMANS, DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT SHIT
>IQ TESTS AND HUMAN HISTORY DON'T MEAN SHIT, WE'RE ALL HUMAN
>>
File: disgusting.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>384584278
>e-celeb thread up for 2h+
>e-celeb that's barely /v/ related anymore
>>
>>384593404
t. 14 year old from /pol/

Or just your average pol poster
>>
>>384594924
Could one of you faggots actually say something meaningful? How am I wrong? Am I just racist and that's supposed to be a good enough answer? Look at human history and the real world and tell me he was wrong
>>
>>384594262
I am getting the latest news from CNN. I am getting nothing but anti semitic fearmongering from /pol/. Shows how much you know.
>>
>>384595029
>I am getting nothing but anti semitic fearmongering from /pol/. Shows how much you know.
Holy fuck they really did get to you, anon I'm so sorry. I don't think it's curable at this stage.
>>
>>384594864
Dogs aren't racist to each other though

So there's that
>>
>>384594882
pretty sure the reason for thread was vidya related drama, and lack of update from it

basically game journalists pros group blacklisted him and hes been quiet, same with that VR dev they all declared was a white supremacists but wasnt really, after actual journalists looked into it
>>
>>384594864
Ah, the IQ test, which is wholly based on socioeconomic variables rather than genetics. It really makes me wonder just how immigrants score higher in the tests when in a developed country. It really boggles my mind.
>>
File: StreetFighterIIBonusRound.gif (949KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
StreetFighterIIBonusRound.gif
949KB, 500x373px
>>384594882
The worst part is that his style and humor has always been reddit humor.
>>
is there anything more pathetic than a passable but still ultimately non-white chud catering to the /pol/ audience?
>>
>>384584278
You're stupid OP, You should've already stopped following his channel since the start of GG.
>>
File: 1489606862742.png (236KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489606862742.png
236KB, 600x675px
>>384584278
>was constantly going in and out of hiatus for years
>/v/ shits on him nonstop for being a lazy hack
>on the off chance that he does post something /v/ shits on it, claiming that his talent is all used up
>suddenly gets le redditpilled
>WTF FUCKING JEWS KILLED HIM HE WAS OUR BIGGEST GUY WE LOVE YOU JON
>>
>>384595070
h-hha! t-the jews got you too! Come to le /pol/ my fellow BASED MAGAPEDE so we can brainwash you since it's impossible for anyone other than us bASED magapedes to have any independent thought
>>
>e-celeb retard gets what's coming to him

good, fuck these faggot youtubers
>>
>>384590553
>Why did John try to make bigger and better entertainment for Youtube?
John's one of the artists in the precarious situation Youtube has made for people there.

Look who's big now. Vloggers not any better than Pewdiepie. They don't do anything, their videos aren't hard, they aren't meaningful. Trash content. Whatever is the hottest meme being promoted all over the site like it's gold.

Now look at who's not doing well. Animators, people doing high production work, people who need to write a script to make their content work, actual creative people. If it takes effort, Youtube will throw you in the trash bin. I always figured that's where Jon and Erin must have disagreed, and why they must have parted ways. Jon wanted to actually do something and Erin wanted to coast on the Youtube gravy train. Sadly, Erin was right - Youtube never turned around and coasting is really the path to greatest reward.

So Jon invested into his show to try to gain more natural viewership, in the hopes he might wow some people. Problem is, a small studio can't compete with big television studios, so he won't be at quite their level and he won't wow people. If he does reach that level, it's expensive and Youtube won't innately pay for it all.

So he needs to rely on advertisers and fan support to fight an uphill battle. But what did he do? A rant about race and genetics. I mean holy shit, his whole livlihood was hanging by a thread and then he starts whining about black people or Muslims or whatever like they aren't also a completely valid and normal demo that he should be respectful towards.

Youtube won't support quality. Youtube HATES quality. So if you can live by doing quality, it means you're in a precarious situation and you need to protect it, invest into it, and be ready to move on to something else if it fails.
>>
>>384595013
the human's history ends with you racebaiting in an anime website
>>
>>384595146
>It really makes me wonder just how immigrants score higher in the tests when in a developed country. It really boggles my mind.
They don't?
>>
>>384595372
See? It's these empty fucking libtard comments that makes people think there's something people are trying to hide. People like you are why people are racist. Why not debate these things if you're right?
>>
>>384588218
Hey john, your stufff when you were just filming in your home was way cheaper and funnier, go back to that
>>
>make a living talking about video games
>go on racist rant
>ruin it all

lmao are these people brain damaged
>>
>>384584278

>Killed his career

His subscribe count went up billions after the shitstorm.
He is just going a bit under the radar to let things cool off
>>
>>384588218
Fuck off you fat Trump supporting cuck.
>>
>>384588035
It's a mocking term made up by SJW types to trivilize whenever somebody mentions SJW types. Kind of like that retarded "freeze peach" thing that mocks free speech we saw going around.
>>
>>384595146
can u pls delete this
>>
>>384587168
Seriously, I stopped keeping up on him because of that. I just wanted retarded game and movie reviews.
>>
>>384595428
>actually it is YOU who is the racist
>why don't you DEBATE me

holy shit, look at this goosestepping cliche
>>
Holy fuck the Jewish Defense Force is in full blast today
>>
>>384595013
Well first off

Wanting to "keep the gene pool clean" isn't going to happen. It's literally impossible. With the amount of mixed-race couples (looking at the yellow fever boomers especially), and SJWs thinking they're hot shit for dating some random black guy, etc etc, you can't keep one race "pure". Most whites are Euro mutts anyways.

And Jon is pure Middle Eastern (both parents are immigrants from Iran, as he's said on Game Grumps and online in the whole onionking thing where he said he was abused as a kid) so it's ironic, really

And the whole "rich black commit more crimes than poor whites" is wrong. What Jon MEANT to say is "rich blacks are more likely to be incarcerated than poor whites", which is completely different and also just shows cops being racist.

I love Jon and I want him to return but most of the shit he spouted was just bullshit. He needs to research before saying stuff.
>>
>>384591030
>He killed his own career

Yeah no, his numbers of subs exploded after that shitty debate. His view are going to be way higher now.
>>
>>384595378
They do? Chinks, Pajeets, Nigerians, etc. all score the highest on those tests and do the best in school. They do better than the native whites who don't appreciate the value of a good education.
>>
>>384594828
I doubt he would ever get a big deal like that after what happened, unless its a big project like Starcade that is all his.
>>
File: 1495225266961.jpg (45KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495225266961.jpg
45KB, 500x479px
Nah he still has a following
Angry Joe is commiting career sucide
>>
>>384595832
I don't follow that visual crime against humanity, what did he do?
>>
>>384595643
>>384595538
Yeah, but the ones paying his bills were his sponsors, who definitely like huge subscriber counts but don't like inflammatory political views quite as much. Unless he sets up a Patreon, that subscribe count won't mean shit without them. And he can't set up a Patreon with a release schedule of coming back from the dead 2 times a year.
>>
>>384584278
His videos were going to shit anyways. They turned into Jon being transported into this cheap looking sitcom made for TV. It just looked awkward and out of place.
>>
>>384589671
>>384590243
>>384595582
None of these answers are right. On some message board somewhere their was a filter for (((some))) words. A work around for this was to place (((brackets))) beside the word. The end.
>>
>>384595349
This

YouTube supports money. Whether that be big companies who can afford to pump out content or shitty viners/vloggers that can pump out shitty content, they support mass uploads.

Animators, Reviewers... anyone who needs time and effort are dead in the water.
>>
>>384595118
Maybe not dogs but many species of animals are pretty racist, so is my dog he hates blacks men for some reason and thats it
>>
>>384584278
Why did he think arguing that a nation's white racial purity is the most important thing and not cultural integration would be taken well?
>>
>>384595670
>They do better than the native whites who don't appreciate the value of a good education.
The only thing that I feel is the major downfall of America. We need to smarten our kids up, black kids included.
>>
File: 1500330401642.png (270KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500330401642.png
270KB, 700x700px
>you will never live in a world with no e celebs and no you tube drama
>>
>>384595905
Too lazy to make reviews
Started making videos no one care about, like game of thrones "reviews"
Disabled comments and likes cause "stress"
>>
>>384595670
The Nigerians i know at my college literally get a free pass on most stuff, especially this really really fucking tall one.
>>
>>384596008
>>384595643
>>384595538
Subscribers may as well be gold star stickers on Youtube. The site barely even notifies people via subscription unless they're already checking you regularly on their own.
>>
>>384595643
>his numbers of subs exploded after that shitty debate
Yeah, no yourself, he was already over 3 million subs months before he went full retard and most of the new subs aren't going to be watching his videos when they subbed because "YEH JOHN U TELL DEM THAR LIBTARD AYTIEST SJW QUEEROS".

Are companies like Disney and Amazon going to pay his bills after this shitstorm?

>>384595582
No you fucking idiot, it represents the echos that jews made through history.
>>
>>384595905
He just announced that hes going on a "mini" 2 month vacation after not releasing any reviews for like the past 2 months
Youtube comments started turning against him the dislike bar is as big a the like bar
Hes reatreated to his twitter wheres theres still people there willing to suck his dick
He turned off comments and ratings bar on his new review of game of thrones s7
>>
File: 1()()().png (167KB, 272x319px) Image search: [Google]
1()()().png
167KB, 272x319px
>>384595118
>dogs form pack bonds based upon the type of dog
>le doggos not rayciss
>>384595146
>wholly based on socioeconomic variables rather than genetics
You want to source that?
Bruce Lahn the Harvard geneticist says otherwise.
>immigrants score in IQ tests when in a developed country
which means all IQ is dependent on economy and social status?
If such were the case then a feral human would have an IQ of 0, but they don't. And also we'd never see stupid people in the upper echelons of society, but we do.
>>384595670
>They do better than the native whites who don't appreciate the value of a good education.
They don't. Nigerians do not outscore whites on IQ tests.
>inb4 we compare the smartest Nigerian to the dumbest white
Chinks actually don't score that high when they immigrate. Pajeets don't score that high.
Whites remain at the top.

And can you show us a study where they divide IQ tests by race? I thought those were outlawed or taboo?
>>384595372
>he says as he acts holier than thou on said anime sight
pic rel
>>
>>384596284
How tall
>>
>>384591647
It's more that he is seen as "white-presenting" so is treated like a piece of shit WHITE FUCKING MALE too
Even Asian males are now being treated like WHITE FUCKING MALES as their success/work-ethnic as minorities gives white devils ammunition against dumb lazy niggers
>>
>>384596460
>spics get lumped as whites at times
When everyone's white then no one will be white.
>>
>>384596254
Have you tried not caring? I will never understand /v/, it's like the majority of people on here seek out being angry
>>
File: crime by race.png (22KB, 975x255px) Image search: [Google]
crime by race.png
22KB, 975x255px
>>384595612
>And the whole "rich black commit more crimes than poor whites" is wrong. What Jon MEANT to say is "rich blacks are more likely to be incarcerated than poor whites", which is completely different and also just shows cops being racist.

He's wrong but not for that reason, there's only an article that compares rich white and black kids.

Incarceration rates being different isn't the smoking gun for racism either. What proof do you have?

Just looking at the crime rates (from the FBI) you can see that blacks are commiting much more crime than they should be. They are doing about 25-28 percent of the crime yet they are only 13 percent of the population. No wonder incarceration rates are off as well.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

And no, non violent drug crimes make a miniscule percentage of overall black crime, so you can't excuse the stats away by mentioning that.
>>
>>384584278
Presumably he had a lot of people quitting his production team
>>
>>384596658
/v/ is half self hating cuckolds as shown by this thread
and the other half is self hating /r9k/ers who play too many vidya
>>
>>384596409
>IQ test
he means real tests, anon. IQs arent even admissible in court anymore, it's as reliable as lie detecting
>>
>>384594262

>Im reading shitty articles based off of press releases through the lens of a guy who gets paid to spin the news

Also, CNN, FOX, they dont make enough through traditional advertising. Theyre media whores; for the left, for the right, for oil, for solar, doesnt matter. Whoever signs their checks is the person theyll defend.
>>
>>384595324
except anyone who is actually on the anti jew side doesnt side with trump because he shills for israel.
>>
>>384596409
>You want to source that?
Just go on PubMed or google scholar to find the studies agreeing with me. I don't want to post a bunch of studies and then get handwaved for whatever reason.
>And also we'd never see stupid people in the upper echelons of society, but we do.
It raises your IQ to the baseline if you're raised in a first world country, regardless of race, unless you have some sort of disease. IQ tests, in and of itself, are a test meant for first worlders, not for anything else.
>They don't. Nigerians do not outscore whites on IQ tests.
They do (even though they aren't an indicator of anything above 100), and the icing on the cake? They preform better than their peers since, once again, they know the value of a good education and how important knowledge is. Pajeets and Chinks are even better, due to stronger parenting. This right here is a fact, acknowledged by even the layman. They are myriads of jokes about that pajeet or that chink in class who aces all tests. This, at the very least, cannot be denied.
>And can you show us a study where they divide IQ tests by race? I thought those were outlawed or taboo?
They are useless because IQ tests depend on whether or not you are in a first world country.
>>
>>384596871
So the evidence which doesn't fit the narrative is all of a sudden non-evidence?
Don't you think that makes the narrative suspect?
Is there any evidence against IQ testing? I haven't seen any.
>>
>>384595612
>both parents

pretty sure his mom is hungarian, not sure where I heard that though
>>
File: Cmcxe1w.png (470KB, 506x495px) Image search: [Google]
Cmcxe1w.png
470KB, 506x495px
>>384591428
He made the mistake of fighting this man
>>
File: 54654565555.png (757KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
54654565555.png
757KB, 1280x800px
>>384596602
>bunch of americunts shit on someone wearing a sombrero in a picture because muh appropriation and poor taco-landers need someone to speak for them
>I, a taco-lander, tell them that I don't want attention whores speaking for me
>apparently, I'm white too now and also Hitler so my opinion doesn't count
Basically, if you're not white but you don't agree with them, you're still white.
>>
>>384596008
The sponsors are waiting for things to cool down too. In a year people will forget or stop caring. Will he go back to his old level of fame? Who knows, who cares? Will his channel still be worth something probably unless something else happens
>>
>>384597208
>Just go on PubMed or google scholar to find the studies agreeing with me.
Dido
>aren't meant for first worlders
They have IQ tests that require nothing from the first world to take.
It is essentially a universal IQ test
>raises your IQ to the baseline
Proofs?
>they do
Proofs?
>they preform better than their peers
Obviously
but to assume that negates race is the correlation causation fallacy
>myriad of Jokes
You're relying on jokes to prove your point?
Why rely upon stereotypes now? is it because they favor you?
lets go with the anti-white stereotype right?
>They are useless because IQ tests depend on whether or not you are in a first world country.
prove this beyond the C&C fallacy please, use logic.
>>
>>384596420
6'9 nigga
>>
>>384596120
Literally wrong. Good try, retard.
>>
>>384588696
Starcade was a sponsored series, Disney paid for the set and everything
>>
>>384597208
>No actual argument or proof
>Tries to play the "everyone knows this, its common knowledge" card
Aaaand you're done, nice try.
>>
>>384584278
Not video games.
>>>/b/
>>
>>384597946
That's why I said post-Starcade. As in the episodes he did after that where he still had high as fuck production values for a youtube show but wasn't being sponsored by Disney.
>>
>>384595612
>enforcing the law is racist
Kill yourself
>>
>>384597769
What an essentially useless post.
>stereotype
It's not stereotyping of any kind, they do better in school, college and universities. I like how these examples are all exceptions when you deem it so. You seem to avoid the reason they do better, which has nothing to do with race. It's to do with having the means to be able to acquire such an education and appreciating it rather than squander it like most people do in first world countries.
Can you come up with anything but cookie cutter responses please?
>>
I love jontron I used to think he was a fat screaming retard aimed at teenagers, but I sat and watched a bunch of his videos and the guy is hilarious.
>>
Why not just post this in /pol/? That's all this thread has degenerated into.
>>
>>384596658
These faggots have toxic influence on culture, video games and the next generation. Almost all of them. With the decline of gaming youtubers arose. Early access, streaming and cancerous memes would not be here without them promoting them. A whole generation prefers watching other people play video games instead of playing them on their own. They ruined you tube with their cancer and are damaging society as a whole.
>>
>>384588035
It's called echoing, it's how racists identify Jews in text
>>
File: tron_750x400_acf_cropped.png (343KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
tron_750x400_acf_cropped.png
343KB, 750x400px
>magyar cigan slash mudslime crossbreed
>white supremacist

uh explain yourself /v/
>>
>>384597920
How?
>>
>>384584278
Tinfoil hat here, but I think maybe he was contacted by one of the family members of the South Carolina church shooting. The stats he pulled during that debate were the exact same ones Dylan Roof mentioned in his manifesto, and getting confronted for that might have spooked him pretty badly.
>>
>>384599737
What a little bitch LMAO
>>
>>384584278
good riddence to a pale of fat shit. anyone who likes this faggot needs to go back to red-dit pronto.
>>
>>384590243
>>384595582
No you fucking idiots
It's
>The Jews
>>
>>384600358
>newfag calling anyone reddit
Always a good laugh
>>
>>384598982
>They ruined Youtube
Youtube ruined Youtube. They chose this. The people running the site made it this way. They decided that the thing they were going to reward was the kind of content literally everyone and their dog could do, and it flooded the whole website. That was the idea. Youtube just wants billions of videos and it wants to run ads on all of it.
>>
>>384600615
maybe you will grow out of watching his videos when your balls drop, kid.
>>
>>384594162
>Destiny has a very particular way of debating
i guess asking questions about your retarded /pol/ opinions isnt allowed
>>
>>384592689
>muzska89
South american here, never heard of the guy
>>
>>384600726
>actually unironic
>>
>>384596706
>i wonder what will happen if we police this area filled blacks more often than that white one
>huh probably nothing

really makes me think kiddo
>>
Doesn't he always take forever to release a new video? Nothing is new.
>>
>>384596149
He probably had a bad experience with a black man so he thinks they're all the same guy

Which doesn't really help their case
>>
He really did it to himself. When you pull false statistics out of your ass to poorly explain a sensitive topic, you deserve to be criticized.
>>
File: 1499919593154.jpg (27KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1499919593154.jpg
27KB, 480x352px
>>384601846
Nigga I personally lived in OKC, most black are not friendly though the ones who are well they are some of your best friends.
>>
>>384596227
Yeah, the younger generations of white kids and black kids in America are fucking retarded

"Cash me outside" girl is a good example of this
>>
>>384601596

Except it's the fucking opposite
>>
>>384601846

Blacks aren't friendly

Only a shut in that has never interacted with them would think otherwise
>>
>>384584278
He's pretty funny, or was at least. I just started giving e celebs a chance. He and everyone else needs to keep politics out of entertainment. I'm on the right and that was just stupid.
So fucking sick of seeing politics everywhere.
>>
>>384602190
Accurate. Lived in Norfolk for a little while.
>>
>>384588035
He just a retard.
>>
>>384597568
me on the left nyan~
>>
File: 1500365303062.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500365303062.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>384584278
He killed his own career. Never go full /pol/, people don't like it.
>>
>>384593762
>I think he's 100% right tho

Source on the mexican immigrants who are building enclaves to cede back to mexico?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
>>
>Three and a half hours later
>Almost 200 posts

>Still not deleted
Have the mods abandoned us?
>>
apparently, they were going to make some kind of show with h3h3 and psychicpebbles, but it didn't work out or something. He will probably go to a podcast with Ethan someday. I wouldn't expect a new video until september tho.
As far as I know he didn't do anything wrong. At least he is not stuck in a rut like Arin "Black Cock Lover" Hanson.
>>
>>384593229
What is retarded about not wanting your genetic lineage muddied by niggerblood?
>>
>>384595582
>>384590243
do you guys just pretend to know what you are talking about holy shit.
>>
>>384597568
>play videogames for a living
>man
Pick one and only one, dawg
>>
>>384603936
>c
>talking about genetic lineage
>when he is a genetic cul de sac posting on 4chan
LOOOOOOOL
>>
>>384595670

Don't let the other anons get to you. You're absolutely correct, of course- new immigrants or first generation immigrants to Western societies almost always score higher in general problem solving or aptitude tests.

When universally tested (i.e not testing cultural knowledge such as aesthetics, history, other liberal arts) Asians always outrank native Whites, Latinos are typically on par with whites, and depending wildly on WHERE in Africa they are from the test results are very surprising. There are a fuckload of IT specialists, server admins, PR managers, etc.. Who come from West Africa.
>>
>>384591030
Trump won faggot
>>
>>384595013
Are you implying that right retards don't fall into the same kind of behavior?
>>
>>384595159
4chan humor isn't much better than reddits, unless you really really like seeing pepe in every joke then you could say reddit's is better.
>>
>>384607817
I'd fight you on this point 7 years ago, but not now. This place has gone to the shitter.
>>
>>384607817
Go the fuck back
>>
>>384602086
what false statistics? I never saw the videos but you sound like a redditor that ended up on /v/ somehow
>>
File: 1500516960738.png (116KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1500516960738.png
116KB, 500x278px
>be an e-celeb
>Joke about and discuss video games
>feel the sudden urge to talk outside of my wheelhouse which alienates viewers and potentially ruins sponsorship deals
W O W
>>
he did an interview without researching his talking points enough and got verbally slapped even though he was completely in the right
>>
>>384590716
and I will happily ignore it once it's out
>>
>>384608674
why shouldn't you be able to do whatever the fuck you want in your free time though?
>>
>>384592037
this is a good explanation

he literally could have stopped being a political retard on twitter and just made good content as he always had and no one would hate him

he instead wasted his producing power on making a fucking political explanation video

he's so cringy it's unbelievable. i miss when he actually made entertaining content instead of being a /pol/ tard
>>
>>384588035
Program that puts echoes on jewish names on twitter. /pol/ had a laugh about it when all the white guilt preaching users turned out to be jews. Jews got really mad about it and started to put echoes on themselves as protest.
>>
>>384607058
And?
>>
Out in the real world, Agreeing with and applauding a far-right politician that says non-White children belong to "others" and that you can't build a future on non-White children is considered controversial.
>>
>>384588218
It's completely unnecessary
>>
>>384609317
Because Jon's an actual idiot. If he had stuck to comedy we would never have known.

Anyway, most of the people who suck Jon's cock after he embarrassed himself would drop anyone who said stuff they disagree with.
>>
>>384609991
But remember, Jon just wanted people to not freak out over such a "reasonable" opinion!

Jon just really hates his parents, and that causes him to hate immigrants. He has no real friends in NY, so he was easily taken in by a buy like Sargon.
>>
>>384595759
a pretty good portion of jontrons fanbase (and every youtuber fanbase) couldnt give less of a fuck about his political views
>>
>>384593201
you can be racist and alt right without being all white anon
>>
>Did (((he))) finally kill his career for good?
>>
tfw jon was considered one of the purest youtubers before all this
he definitely brought it upon himself but it's still makes me sad :(
>>
Fucker's last few videos have nothing to do with video games anyway. It became a lot easier for him to rip on shitty movies than to touch harder to deconstruct and review games. Guess he preferred to spend his time reading white nationalist internet blogs instead.
>>
The disney sponsorship deal did end his youtube presence for couple years and Disney is indeed owned by jews.
Unsubbed the moment the starcade shitsodes started showing in my feed.
>>
>>384611448
>starcade happens
>they're all shit
Why was Jon's content before it better than after? Jews?
>>
>>384611793
They did get like 3mil+ views on average so maybe they attracted new audience while old fans just didnt like something different?
Oh well, he probably has to think about finances/location now that the spons ended.
>>
>>384599445
The triple brackets comes from a chrome extension called coincidence detector, it puts the brackets around all known jews (mark zuckerberg, ayn rand ect. ect.) so that people could identify the heads of state/ people in power who were jewish and see just how disproportionately (((They))) control the establishment

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Coincidence_Detector
>>
>Ctrl+F "Jew"
>19 hits
Holy shit I want /pol/ to leave or I'm calling the ADL for hate speech!
>>
>>384607817
pepe IS reddit
>>
>>384599445
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
>>
>>384588218
and yet it barely made the videos better and made them take months to make, seriously though, you could remove all of his skits in the dark dungeons video and it would not only be improved it would also cost him less money.
>>
>>384599443
The Hungarian genes kicked in. He was born in a small village after all.
>>
>>384612565
>>384596120
>>384609835
>>384595582

It came from the Daily Shoah. Go back to Tumblr and stay there.

See >>384612812
>>
>>384612812
Oh god my sides, I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>384613104
Sure is /v/eddit in here (not referring to you but all the fags who don't know what ((())) actually means).
>>
>>384588218
And yet somehow his newer videos are less funny than his older ones.
>>
>>384597568
*manchild
>>
>>384594262
>>384596903
The context of the pictured quote is in reference to the 24 hour daily TV news cycle. Meaning that most of what they are putting out is bullshit because they have to put something on TV even if they don't have any actual facts. This is a consequence of the model, and not a general statement in regard to whether or not the entire Russian scandal is fake (it's not, and if you think it is you are woefully ignorant).
>>
>>384594751
those dogs are same species but different race
black, white and asians are same species and same race

you're comparing a black labrador to a gold labrador
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.