[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Sonic game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Sonic_adv_2_battle_box.jpg (66KB, 350x488px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_adv_2_battle_box.jpg
66KB, 350x488px
And why is it SA2B?
>>
The sonic adventure games are actually fucking horrible, senpai.
>>
>>384583070
This.
>Adventurefags still in denial that 06 was adventure 3
>>
>>384582690
Could you imagine if SA1 had SA2's aesthetic and level of polish? It'd be the best 3D Sonic game next to Unleashed's daytime stages.
>>
Chao garden is pretty much this game's saving grace. And this is coming from someone with nostagic goggles for the game. All the classic 2D games are better
>>
>>384583070
SA2B was the last game with chao garden, it's not that bad
>>
>>384583284
A sonic adventure remaster would be dope
>>
>Game has the tires of level
>Two of the three are a chore to play through
>Not all of the remaining ones are good
Less than 30% of the game is fun. It cannot be good.
>>
>>384584080
Shame it'll never happen though.
>>
>>384582690
You nailed it, pal!

The chao garden was the cherry on the cake!
>>
>>384583070
it was cool having multiple playstlyes but the gameplay was just not usually there, I still love Knuckles stages though
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
2d sonic games
>entire marketing ploy of the game is FAST
>run fast, can't see shit in front of you
>hit shit you couldn't possibly see coming
>2dfags ardently defend this as good design "lol just learn the level bro" as if platformers are supposed to be memorization games that autistic people love so much

3d sonic games
>glitchy
>horrible camera
>bad voice acting
>has only produced one competent game out of the million attempts

why do 2dfags and adventurefags even argue about the better half of a terrible franchise
>>
>>384583070
/thread
>>
>>384585025
>Wtf I can't flawlessly speedrun the game on my first playthrough?!
>>
>>384583182
And that unleashed is an adventure game as well.

It's pretty much SA1 on steroids.
>>
File: dragon's lair.png (43KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
dragon's lair.png
43KB, 512x384px
>>384585238
>Wtf I can't flawlessly speedrun the game on my first playthrough?!
>>
>>384582690
I liked Rouge and her titties
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.