[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Sweet Prince.jpg (19KB, 236x418px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Prince.jpg
19KB, 236x418px
>be me, Albert Wesker
>ultimate badass
>test tube baby created to help some old fuck rule the world
>get asked to kill some old fuck so i get some nonames to shoot him up and throw him in the trash with his failed experiments
>that old fuck got revived as an opera singing fag who controls millions of leeches
>oh fuck
>try to play it cool, say it was always my plan to leave umbrella, as the old guy now wants to destroy umbrella
>birkin says its cool but he needs to finish his virus
>tell him i don't give a shit and i need to kill the swat team i run
>get about 6 of them killed, about 5 of them actually survived
>this fucking tank confronts me
>make some shit up about this thing called tyrant, i don't know what the things called
>start improvising the whole thing, think i'm doing good and creeping him out
>maybe he'll kill himself from fear and i can just go back to my police job
>he starts laughing at me
>this fucker laughs at me
>'Wesker, you're pitiful!'
>spergout.avi
>activate the nude man
>tell chris to go to hell
>the monster looks at me
>ohshit.wav
>he impales me on three fucking claws
>chris shoots the guy a few times and fucks off
>fuck
>decide to inject myself with some of that virus birkin was making
>holy shit i'm completely healed
>holy shit i am fucking neo
>13 years later i've killed my boss, molested chris' sister, and now i've improved my way to taking over the world
>chirs is there
>he looks like he's been taking roids since i kicked his ass back in '98
>try to kill his partner
>look over at him
>he's punching a fucking boulder
>what.png
>he manages to punch it into the lava and save his partner
>eventually my concubine shows up with a helicopter
>they get in
>realize i'm stranded in lava with no way out
>start trying to ask for help as i'm stuck here in a pit of lava
>chris and the black chick pull out rocket launcher
>ohfuck.mpeg4
>years later found out that was a clone and i now run umbrella
>some fucker named redfield works for me now

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.