[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 662750_original.png (104KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
662750_original.png
104KB, 244x165px
Who was in the right?
>>
File: jbp.jpg (52KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.jpg
52KB, 850x567px
KILL THE SNAKE

FREE YOUR FATHER
>>
What actually was the downside for living in that world? I never beat the game.

Assuming they lived out the rest of their lives in that "paradise", where there any downsides?
>>
>>384574363
Wasnt he only in the right because of some plot contrivance with the crystals maintaining the world eventually killing everyone in it?
Any how all I can think about when I see Marche is how he damned his own brother back to a wheelchair for the rest of his life .
>>
>>384574363
Mewt and the rest. Marche wants to go back so badly that he doesn't mind trampling over his friends's hopes, dreams and even lives. And it's not escapism since that world actually exists and it's not just a product of their imagination.

>>384575324
The only downsize was to live in a world with stupid law and maybe the risk of dying in a Jagd.
>>
>>384574363
Marche was right because Mewt was a tyrant and mother son-incest fetishist in the making.
>>
>>384575906
Everyone forgets that Ivalice is degenerating and Marche is the only one who sees it.
>>
FREE THE SNAKE
KILL YOUR FATHER
>>
>>384574363
Marche is right.
Even if it's a comfortable life, going about slaughtering monsters (occasionally people), you'd still be living a lie, running away from your own issues.
>but Doned will be a cripple again
a lot of other people are cripple and they learned to live with it.
Also Mewt was an immature fuck-wad that definitely deserved every single bit of bullying he experienced for being such a fucking pussy. He even looks like a bitch in "Ivalice".
>>
>>384575324

Corrupt as shit government, Jagds where murder is the order of the day, the majority of the people from Ivalice became monsters, and the world was the product of a dickass Djinn that was slowly eating Mewt.
>>
>>384575768
His brother was a prick. Marche accepted that Donn needed more love and attention from his parents, and Marche even had to sacrifice his own happiness for Donn's sake. Donn repays him by trying to get him killed by a random clan, all so he can walk.

If I had to choose between killing my brother and not walking, I would choose not walking every time.
>>
>>384575906

>BAWW I'm an albino
>I've had a shit life so let me go about ruining everyone else's
>Too dumb to realize Marche had to give up everything to take care of him and had the most to lose by going back

Marche's friends were retards and that world wasn't helping things.
>>
>World where you can fug brown bunnygirl warriors
>Lala prancing homo man Marche destroyed it so humanity is stuck with filthy modern 3DPD sluts

Marche is literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>384576874

Viera are ice queens, anon.
>>
>>384576972
You have to melt them with your love and your dick, anon
>>
>>384576874

>Viera

Get some taste and go for Nu Mou.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 100x120px
>your little sick son with super powers creates nonsensical world that is based on how kids see the world
>you decide to kill him and end this farce

Escapism is only okay when you are not harming anyone, other people did not sign up for the ride.
>>
File: marche.jpg (49KB, 508x554px) Image search: [Google]
marche.jpg
49KB, 508x554px
>>384574363
He did absolutely nothing wrong!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.