[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senran Kagura Future? Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-07-20+at+08.45.38).png (10KB, 650x106px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-20+at+08.45.38).png
10KB, 650x106px
Welp, it looks like the Switch will not be getting Senran Kagura 7 and only will be getting a VN spinoff of the series from now on. Kinda disappointing that Nintendo platforms, where the series started on, which until this title had only mainline games of the series. It look Sony stepped their game up to the point of robbing Nintendo another okayish title.

Rip in pepperoni Nintendo...you tired

At least best girl gets a standalone game

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/28/senran-kagura-creator-uppers-localization-hd-rumble-new-studio/

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/19/senran-kaguras-new-switch-game-pure-will-feature-asuka/

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/04/12/new-senran-kagura-game-headed-switch-uses-hd-rumble/

https://www.gonintendo.com/stories/284852-senran-kagura-producer-speaks-about-nintendo-switch-game-series
>>
>this niche title will not be in a console that already sold a lot because of Zelda
You faggots complain about casuals being a majority and yet, forget you're the minority.
>>
Nice spacing
>>
>>384573857
The console is pretty dead weight desu. WHat is there that we can't emulate or have to buy a fucking cordnado of a device to play the game properly?
>>
>>384574060
Thank you
>>
>>384573756
>It look Sony stepped their game up to the point of robbing Nintendo

Not at all.

The director of the games just wanted to play around with the 3d. And like all gimmicks it gets old and people move on. He's done. Probably doesn't help that all the character models look like shit in 240p
>>
Did you somehow confuse 3DS and Switch in your post
>>
>>384575420
Did you somehow fail to read that Nintendo is losing more support in both systems?
>>
>>384575517
>What do you want to do with the Senran Kagura series on Switch that you haven’t been able to do before?
HD Rumble is specific to Switch and we want to make new things with it. We also want to use Switch to try out different genres and brand new kinds of games on Switch.

>Takaki says the Switch is incredibly easy to develop for, and is thinking about other titles that can use the Switch’s functions.
>Currently thinking about using Switch functions other than the HD Rumble.

Is this what happens when you don't even read your own sources
>>
>>384575948
Its gonna be a one and done dude why waste my time with your stupid post.
>>
>>384576013
lol
>>
>>384576041
>Takaki says the Switch is incredibly easy to develop for, and is thinking about other titles that can use the Switch’s functions.

Just because it is easy to develop (even though nowhere in the interview that is said), no one is buying the fucking thing. NO distributes want to hold them.

Its just a WiiU2, and a worse one at that.

sub 20fps games with sub 80's style gameplay.

Boring and lame.

Goodbye idiot.
>>
>>384576239
lol
>>
>>384576239
I don't even understand the point of this thread. I thought it was a actual discussion about the future of Senran games but It's just some anti-nintendo switch shitposter who doesn't even read his own sources.
>>
>>384576448
I guess you can't read.

Takaki is taking the booby babes and going Sony.

The future is MARVELOUS!

60 FPS

HIGHRES

BOUNCY BOOBIES

Senran Kagura 7 is gonna be the TITS
>>
>>384573756
>mfw they just reuse the shinovi versus models for the rest of eternity
God dammit Takaki.
>>
>>384573756
The no-story-full-fanservice Sony games are more popular than the more story-heavy Nintendo games, unfortunately.

No more character development for the cast, looks like.
>>
>>384577006
The models aren't even the worst part, I can't read more than 2 minutes of SV or EV dialogue without wanting to vomit.

I love the gameplay and the lewds, but god damn, the writing is so bad. What the hell happened? SK1 is like literature compared to it.
>>
>>384573756
Unless he is stupid he needs to release the upcoming games on every system available to minimize franchise fatigue.
>>
>>384577613
Considering like 85% of Burst is visual novel scenes written by Yukinori Kitajima (of 428 fame) before he gave up on life, your analogy is pretty accurate. I appreciated SK's writing more than any of its other qualities, too bad it only lasted for two games.
>>
File: WG59V7o[1].jpg (903KB, 1888x1042px) Image search: [Google]
WG59V7o[1].jpg
903KB, 1888x1042px
>>384576448
>>
>>384573756
Why would they release anymore 3DS Senran's when the 3DS is done? The Switch is Nintendo's new handheld.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.