[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We finally got it boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wolftease.jpg (18KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
wolftease.jpg
18KB, 350x197px
We finally got it boys
>>
>>384571995
Telltale's only good game.
>>
>>384571995
This is like what? the exact same fourth post now?
You need a life dude.

But yeah, I'm kinda stoked about this game too.
>>
>>384571995
Now let's just pray to god *knock on wood* that it doesn't suck. I mean first season is great, but after the Walking Dead stuff and Minecraft, I'm a little cautious.
>>
>>384571995
I hope it's a alternative timeline to the comics. This would give Telltale more room for story telling and make the game more interesting
>>
>>384571995

predictions:

>plot that can be seen through a mile away in the first episode
>entire internet yawning over obvious twist
>telltale is staggered that their writing intellect has been seen through, hastily rewrites entire season as some sort of last laugh fooled you xD thing
>entire thing goes to shit

we've seen it before, old Telltale is dead and new telltale could only shit out TftB before going back to being shit
>>
>>384572130
Telltale shills are slow at marketing new game. You'd think they have enough money to buy bots by now like NMS did to shill their shit game
>>
>>384571995
It's gonna be an okay game at best, all the good writers from Telltale left and they still use the same broken engine that reaches sub 10fps at ridiculous times. Any hype I had died with the announcement of "Late 2018", if it was this year sometime in November or December then maybe but the end of next year is stupid.
>>
>>384572086
TWD S1 was pretty good, so was Tales from the Memelands.

Rest have been shit though.
>>
>>384573303
I really hope the final season of Walking Dead focus on new characters entirely, I'm sick of Clem. I know they won't, but I want a standalone season that focuses on something else like they did with 400 days. Those new characters were interesting for the most part and it would be nice if they did something like that again.
>>
>>384573563
I think just because they've called it 'the final season' tells us it's going to be focused on Clem. They're obviously pegging the series as Clem's story more than anything else.

I agree though. After S2 I firmly believed focusing on and playing as Clem was a terrible direction for the series to go. I'd rather every series focused on a new cast of characters, but at least with this being the final season they can play it less safe than "if you have to choose between X or Y then whoever you save dies/vanishes later anyway."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.