[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story of the next WoW expansion (leak)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: KTSet02v2.jpg (399KB, 1651x952px) Image search: [Google]
KTSet02v2.jpg
399KB, 1651x952px
For you ask, no, I won't be answering any questions.

>Kul Tiras is fractured into civil war by the time the Horde and the Alliance reach it. The players side with Jaina Proudmoore against who is believed to be an N'zoth influenced revolution led by Alleria Windrunner.
>The treat of a revolutionary army on a foreign kingdom isn't treated as seriously by the Horde or the Alliance. It's mainly the players working for Kul Tiras on the continent.
>No real main enemy this time, more scattered story archs. Enemies include Kul Tiran loyalists, naga, old gods' forces, Zandalari, Bloodsail buccaneers as well as the Forsaken and Gilneas respectively.
>Main character enemies include Alleria Windrunner, Azshara, the Prophet Zul, Magni Bronzebeard and N'Zoth,
>Thrall returns to reclaim the Horde, disposing of Sylvanas. The Horde becomes fractured between Horde loyalists and the Forsaken (allied with Quel'Thalas, who leaves the Horde under threat of Forsaken invasion.)
>Gilneas is removed from the Alliance by Anduin Wrynn due to Genn Greymane's preemptive invasion of Lordaeron and Gilneas using Alliance forces. Alliance becomes fractured with many joining Gilneas' war voluntarily, including Calia Menethil.
>The Undermine is taken over by N'Zoth's forces and plays a big role down the road.
>Alleria Windrunner doesn't die, but instead is freed from N'zoth's grasp by Turalyon and joins the forces against the old gods once the Forsaken (and allies) and Gilneas (and volunteers) agree to a cease fire after the successful reconquest of Lordaeron.
>Sylvanas Windrunner disappears to Northrend, Lor'themar Theron takes control of the Forsaken forces as a vassal under Quel'Thalas.
>>
Sounds like total bulshit but then aain I remember saying the exact same thing about WoD leaks which turned out to be true.
>>
Metzen left the WoW team so Thrall is never coming back
>>
nice fanfiction OP
>i- i won't be answering any questions
>>
>>384571095
Current WoW is fanfiction too, though.
>>
File: 1487951566065.jpg (44KB, 530x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487951566065.jpg
44KB, 530x469px
>>384570858
>Forsaken and Worgen told to fuck off

PLEASE be true. Worst fucking races in the game with terrible players.
>>
Cringe
>>
>>384570858
>The players side with Jaina Proudmoore

no please no
>>
>>384571135
forsaken is patrician taste
>>
>>384571360
I'll take my post back actually, it's just Sylvanas I don't care for.
>>
>>384570858
>Reconquest of Lorderon
>Taking away a capital city
Doubt it.
>>
>>384571360
t. UD rogue #4157
>>
>Warcraft: CIVIL WAR
>>
>>384571556
To be fair it could be phasing like Theramoore.
>>
more green jesus
>>
nice fanfic bro, glad you came with this way after that kul tiras shit was found in the first place
>>
File: 1485962238725.jpg (66KB, 470x367px) Image search: [Google]
1485962238725.jpg
66KB, 470x367px
>>384571586
>>
File: l.jpg (17KB, 124x160px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
17KB, 124x160px
>>384570858
>implying i wouldn't stick with the QT-forsaken and continue to uphold the true Alliance.
>>
>>384570858

The Dark Lady abandoning the Forsaken is complete bullshit.
>>
>>384570858
>>Thrall returns to reclaim the Horde, disposing of Sylvanas. The Horde becomes fractured between Horde loyalists and the Forsaken (allied with Quel'Thalas, who leaves the Horde under threat of Forsaken invasion.)

this doesn't even make any sense - not that Sylvanas being Warchief does, either, but so far she has done nothing and thrall has no particular beef with her
>>
>>384572142

she's already abandoned her own people, why not abandon the people of lordaeron as well
>>
>>384570858
Too good to be true. Blizzard would never risk doing something actually cool like in fighting again.
>>
>>384570858
Wait...so are they finally introducing a third faction or are player characters simply no longer counted as being citizens of their respective sub factions now? What I mean to say is, will a forsaken PC still count as a "member" of the Horde in-game or will they be forced into joining this breakaway? How will this affect guilds?
>>
>>384572316
>too good to be true

most of those suggestions are completely garbage, though
>>
>>384572449
It's a fan fic it's not real.
>>
>>384570858
WoW is pure cancer.
>>
>>384570858
I don't give a fuck as long as I get to keep adventuring with my knaifu and feeding her souls
>>
New zones;
>Balor
>Kul Tiras
>Zandalar
>Kezan
>Plunder Isle

Revamped/phased zones;
>Gilneas
>Silverpine Forest
>Hillsbrad Foothills
>Tirisfal Glades
>Western Plaguelands
>>
>>384572820
Sadly for you Blizzard already confirmed that artifact weapons are going away next expansion
>>
>>384570858
The reason i dont believe you is that story is really good and coherent.
WoW writers never make good anc coherent stories.
And the story is too mature, civil war, fracturing alliances and a lot of sides isnt a story for their main group of players age 12 to 20.
I think the overall idea is alright, but there is no way we see that many complex themes at once.
>>
File: 1459706218241.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459706218241.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>384570858
Do people still play WoW after the shit show Legion?
>>
>>384573124
this, holy fuck was legion the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>384570858
All that doesn't make any difference if the game is still a shadow of it's former self in terms of game mechanics.
Go for complexity or go home.

I'm not coming back to press 1 to build resource while keeping 2 and 3 up just to press 4 every once in a while. Fuck that noise.
>>
>some evil faggot does something faggy, because reasons.
>Aliance and Horde get shitty and blame each other, because they are fucking retarded
>a new even faggyer breed of faggots emerge to act like every other faggot
>everything gets even easier
>Blizfag excufaggots all buy new sports cars
>>
WoW ranking:

Vanilla > long time nothing > pre nerfed Cata > BC > MoP > Cata > WoD > WotLK
>>
I really just want to know what aspull they will have to get rid of artifacts. Especially when one of them is literally just an old god.
>>
>>384573396

your weapon is corrupted, leave it here so i can cleanse it

>ok
>>
>>384573396
>fight the first enemy of the expansion
>it's some superduper Void Faggot
>it drains all the power out of your weapon
>now you need to make new weapons immune to being power drained

Also, Xal'atah is just a sapient knife, not an Old God
>>
MoP > WotLK > BC > Legion > Vanilla > Cata > WoD
>>
>>384573591
switch bc and legion and we are good
>>
>>384573591
>underage
>>
>>384570858
Are you gonna answer any questions, Leaker-kun?
>>
BC>WotLK>Vanilla>Legion>Cata>MoP>WoD
>>
>>384573396
>end of expac every major lore character bands their power together to stop the main baddie, a Void President named Donal'trumf
>the combined power actually warps time, setting the timeline back to Vanilla WoW
>Blizzcon: "We're happy to announce World of Warcraft 2! Level set back to 60, artifacts were lost in the transfer of time, and all gameplay changes made since Vanilla are still active! It'll be like playing for the first time!"

>>384573503
>"lol you mad, im a void lord and now u hav no wepon, baka"
>*quip from Khadgar*
>>
>>384570858
Yes, surely Blizzard will have the guts / talent / interest in splitting Horde and Alliance into smaller factions!

It would be cool which is exactly why it won't happen. Next you'll claim they'll add various subraces
>>
File: 1263768353343.jpg (50KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1263768353343.jpg
50KB, 428x510px
>post wotlk
>mwf no one listened to our boi Bolvar
>>
>>384570858
>actual changes in the politics that will influence the gameplay
hell no, it will never happen
>>
>>384570858
>alliance retakes Lordaeron
I fucking wish. This will never happen but god damn it would be awesome if it did.
>>
>>384573882
>the game was better when half the class specs were unusable.

Hah. No.

Quest rewards were more fulfilling and professions were better and that sums up Vanilla and BC.
>>
>>384573396
Well the ending of legion is illidan imprisoning sageras and watching over him as his jailer for the rest of eternity. My first guess would be illidan asks us for the power of our weapons because it'll be the only thing that can seal him away.
>>
>>384574413
Name 1 (one) spec or class that was unusable.
>>
>>384574612
Fire mage/survival hunter/feral druid I can go on if you like
>>
>>384575267
they were viable in pvp and some in pve yes go on please
>>
File: Cairne.png (79KB, 1740x228px) Image search: [Google]
Cairne.png
79KB, 1740x228px
Every thread
>>
>>384574612
Vanilla raiding scene you wouldn't be allow to use;

paladin ret/prot
mage arcane
druid balance/feral/bear
rogue sub/ass
warrior fury (inb4 viable! Yeah after having perfect end game gear)

And the list goes on. Also 'p-pvp!'

Play anything because it was not even balanced it was more fun though.
>>
>>384572820
She's going to be used to keep Sargeras imprisoned like all the other artifacts.
>>
>>384573023
Which is fucking retarded. They made us invest so much fucking time in these, they had better let us keep all our appearances for transmog at least.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.