[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This reminds me of a puzzle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is anybody playing this? How bad are the microtransactions? I am really on the fence of buying it but i do want to know what im getting myself into. Also,does google play do refunds? Layton puzzles thread on the sides
>>
I didn't know this was out already. Also Google Play does do automatic refunds for any reason as long as you request it within an hour I think. You can also request a manual one after that limit but I don't know how strict that is.
>>
>>384565603
apk when?
>>
>>384566017
It seems the game offers some daily stuff that you can get only when connected to their servers . Thats why i am considering buying it. I hope we will see an apk soon.This kind of puzzle game benefits from the "just released" status because you can't look up the solutions.
>>
>>384565997
Also, Google brought this up with regards to the iap:
>The game is $15.99 initially, and there are 15 additional costumes that can be purchased as IAP for $1.99 each or for a bit cheaper as two bundles. Each costume also contains a bonus puzzle outside the scope of the main game
>>
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=835894 APK is here
>>
>>384566243
>>
>>384565603
I'm hyped and I love Layton but I'll wait for the 3DS release, the puzzles on the official site are tiding me over in the meantime. Still, I'm interest in reading impressions from smartphone players too.
>>
>>384566197
that's a shame, this series fell prey to the microtransaction meme.
>>
>>384566559
The one with N -> [] and then ??? got me scratching my head pretty hard. The hints were of course on par with the old games
>>
>>384566570
It just comes up to the regular price of the 3DS version (and of previous games) if you want to buy those extra costumes/puzzles. It's not like they took hint coins out of the game to sell them as IAPs.
>>
>>384566197
>Each costume also contains a bonus puzzle outside the scope of the main game
These must be the usual 15 puzzles from the extras menu you can unlock by clearing the main game and the minigames in the 3DS release and previous games.
>>
>>384566243
404 :(
Any other mirror?
>>
Not that I know of, I check every 15 minutes so i'll post a link when I find one that works (I could download the cache fiels from that website though)
>>
>>384567741
Nice , if my thread is closed when you find it try making one with the link.
>>
File: Capture.png (249KB, 735x750px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
249KB, 735x750px
It's out? Shit cant wait to add the stuff I got from the webgame
>>
I'm totally new to 4chan but I'll try :)
>>
>>384567994
I hope you get the one you're missing.
>>
>>384567741
Thank you anon-kun, i'll waiting then <3
>>
>>384568140
No problem :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.