[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I heard its full of SJW homosexual / diversity / syrian refugees content. Is this true? How bad is it? Is the game still worth getting or is it really that bad?
>>
It's dogshit on every level. Just play the base game and forget SoD exists.
>>
>>384561149

Did beamdog ruin the enhanced editions too?
>>
>>384561364
No, they're fine, afaik they didn't add extra content.
>>
Infinity Engine games weren't very good.
>>
>>384561098
I've been playing through it for the first time and it's pretty solid provided you've played Infinity Engine games before. Encounter design is top notch, story is nothing special and leans a little on the modern Bioware side, exploration is more limited than usual for a Baldur's Gate game but since it's an expansion whatever.

It's got a tranny, diversity isn't much different than other BG games, you can be a dick to the rapefugees flooding Baldur's Gate. I recommend it.
>>
>>384562121
>Encounter design is top notch
No, it's fucking not. It was already kind of bad in the main game but there it wasn't so atrocious.

In this add on you are constantly running into lazy placed 20 units in a row like 10 times in an area.
>>
>>384562253
>It was already kind of bad in the main game
Into the trash you go. Maybe you can play some Gothic in there.
>>
>>384562121
>It's got a tranny, diversity isn't much different than other BG games

Holy fuck are you retarded. FIrst of all the originals don't have any tranny shit only the part where Edwin turns into a woman and this is handled very nice and witty.
SoD had to have a fucking man who wants to be a woman just for the sake of it. In a fucking world where magic and belts of gender change exist.

>>384562339
>all this bad taste
>>
>all these buzzwords.
Maybe videogames aren't the best hobby for you, try getting mad on the internet instead. Maybe mixed with a healthy dose of confirmation bias and Milo Videos.

Anyway it's pretty meh. But if you are desperate for baldurs gate might as well.
>>
>>384561098
I played it for a couple of hours and did not encounter any syrian refugees

pirate before buy if you are not sure, as with all vidya
>>
Not to forget the ugly UI and font
>>
>playing videogames for politics
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>384562432
>>>/pol/
>>
>>384562946
OP is the one that made the /pol/ thread on the wrong board.
>>
>xpak for 20 year old game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.