[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is everyone liking the new systems? I have to admit I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Final_Fantasy_XII_Box_Art.png (66KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_XII_Box_Art.png
66KB, 250x333px
How is everyone liking the new systems? I have to admit I was skeptical but it really does feel like a new game now. Also, what are you class set-ups like?
Hunter/Breaker: Balthier
Samurai/Knight: Vaan
Uhlan/Time Mage: Basch
Black Mage/Monk: Ashe
Red Mage/Archer: Penelo
Machinist/White Mage: Fran
>>
is Red Mage/Machinist a good combination?
>>
File: lotffa.jpg (18KB, 236x409px) Image search: [Google]
lotffa.jpg
18KB, 236x409px
>>384556647
I'm sorry haven't tried it yet. I'm sure there are probably posts out there that have explained every combination however.

Man, I was playing Lords of the Fallen earlier and noticed this. Does this shit not look like Gabranth's cape?
>>
I'm still in the very beginning of the game. I made Vaan a samurai, then disliked how slow the katana swings were and how weird it looked to have him use something so large, and made a new file with Vaan as a Shikari. I haven't gotten anywhere in that file yet, apparently ninja swords are not really an early game thing.

Does anyone know how to boost the speed stat of characters? The ingame help says ninja swords/daggers also scale off speed but I don't see anything like that on the licence boards.
>>
>>384556753
is Red Mage/Archer good at least?
>>
>>384558778

Ardor + Flame bow is pretty broken so yeah
>>
>>384556387
Being able to pick a second job saves the system. Having looked at the license boards and skills of the jobs if I could only pick one per character it would be fucking awful. Even the terribly homogeneous original release license board would be better.

Trial mode is a great addition. I love seeing how far I can push. It kinda breaks the game early on but its a fun challenge. Beat 50 last night and my characters are like mid 30s. Haven't had a challenge like this in a while and its a good time.
>>
>>384556387
This seems to be the meta involving all 12 classes, who you attach the jobs to is up to personal taste.

I must ask though, what would be the most busted comp with no restrictions? I was thinking of doing a run with nothing but Monk/Bushi characters.
>>
File: 321523512.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
321523512.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Oh fuck I created a thread when it already was one in the catalog
Please include the title next time, OP (so its easier to find)

>>tfw done farming high-end gear in Cerobi Steppe
All I need now is 2x Genji Gloves, a Ribbon and Gendarme, then I am pretty much set to breeze through the game and Trial mode
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.