[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls is now made into an MMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 81obunwA4-L.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
81obunwA4-L.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
Would it be f u n?
>>
>>384556308
Souls would never work as an MMO. Fuck off souls shill
>>
Depends do you mean MMO in the traditional sense or MMO in the marketing sense. (as in its just a co-op game with a lobby area)
>>
>>384556308
The multiplayer in Dark Souls has always been a sideshow for me. I don't understand how people can get so wrapped up in it. Duelling is more fun with a friend than some online stranger who you can't even talk to.
>>
>>384556819
dont forget that the games networking is so terrible that someone in the same room with you might as well be a BR playing on dialup
>>
>>384556819

Take it from me... the more you play, the more you realize you suck at the game and try to stick to SP, but if you're good at it god help you because you will become the meta.
>>
no.
>>
an open world dark souls would be better
>>
>>384556308

If you expanded on the game world, added random enemies mixed in with preplaced enemies and traps, but kept all the core combat the same, it could work. But to what end? It would be taking the non-linear/linear storyline of DS and simply spreading out the quests to NPC's and shit.

If you can't fixed the problems it would create to the story, then why even try.
>>
>>384556308
It'll be just a MMO with unit collision.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.