[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you feel about this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1483079795665.jpg (2MB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1483079795665.jpg
2MB, 1500x1060px
What do you feel about this image?
>>
>>384556103
p5a when?
>>
>>384556209
August 2nd
>>
>>384556103
shit weeb game that always bombs until now
>>
File: 1494072527894.png (390KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1494072527894.png
390KB, 800x1272px
>Bonds
>>
>>384556103
makes me want to play team fortress 2
>>
>Oh look ANOTHER Persona 5 thread
>>
>>384556103
Husbando, all those nice girls, my little sister and my shitty cat that won't let me stay up past midnight.
... Oh, and then there's that poor hippy fuck in the background that I constantly keep forgetting exists.
>>
Reminder that Futaba is real
https://youtu.be/fQx5a9Nm30k
>>
That haru was totally tacked on and didn't need to exist.
>>
>>384556281
proof?
>>
>>384556625
>REEEEE, STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>384560056
I felt like she was needed but came way to late into the game and should've been more shown earlier besides the time she bumps into Ryuji and at Hawaii
>>
>>384556103
Nothing because I dropped the game.
>>
did this thread just die
>>
>>384560331
didn't*
>>
File: Takamaki.Anne.full.2044210.jpg (502KB, 902x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Takamaki.Anne.full.2044210.jpg
502KB, 902x1274px
>>384556103
it makes me sad because Ann's not real
>>
File: P5_Goro_Akechi.png (289KB, 521x1780px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Goro_Akechi.png
289KB, 521x1780px
>no goro
It's shit.
>>
>>384560056
She was never meant to be. Everything about Okumura's palace was out of place. Intentionally, of course.
>>
File: lel.jpg (23KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
23KB, 248x203px
>>384556625
>nierfags are this mad that their game was forgotten in a week while P5 still get's discussion
eat shit
>>
>>384560559
>She was never meant to be.

>this bullshit again
>>
Just beat Futabas palace. She had the absolute worst boss in the last three games so far, please tell me the next bosses are better than that boring shit show.
>>
>>384560545
But Anon, Goro is only going to be saveable in P5C
>>
>>384560056
And yet she was still the best girl. Amazing.
>>
You want to know what the biggest problem with this series is? Compare the two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6SgC9-Ez3I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnBXQYsXjrE

This series has lost any form of artistic integrity, it only intends to play it safe. You want to know why we're never going to get a piece of character drama from this series that rivals the Amada/Akihiko/Shinjiro fiasco?
https://youtu.be/79qBLnD978k
Same reason, this series only intends to play it safe.

But hey, at least we have a fucking cat getting all pissy because the loud one called it useless right? Intriguing isn't it?
>>
I FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>384556103
Why does ann have no ass? She's american
>>
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>384560648
why the fuck is nier and persona even a fucking rivalry. i swear to god you people just look for excuses to have shitpost wars
>>
>>384565491
She has an adorably cute, immensely hot tight ass what are you smoking
>>
How was Persona Q?
>>
>>384565383
If they didn't balls up it up completely with exposition and redundant dialogue out the ass the death faking scene would've been fantastic

Plus the opening with Shiho throwing herself off a building because a teacher coerced her into fucking shows they're not looking to fucking play it safe, they just didn't put enough effort into the rest of the story
>>
>>384565542
It's literally just one guy doing that, and it's sad to look at because it just doesn't catch on.
>>
>>384565724
Not great. Story is just a ripoff of P1's SEBEC route, most characters are just their Arena variant (IE Akihiko talks about nothing but GETTING STRONGER and Chie talks about nothing but steak) and the gameplay is really shitty watered down Etrian Odyssey
It's alright if you just want to spend more time with the characters, which is enjoyable, but it could have been a lot better
>>
>>384556103

hate and disgust
>>
>>384556625
YOULL NEVER SEE IT COMINGGGGGGGG
>>
>>384565965
Irrelevant character committing suicide is a deviation from safe, but wake me up when it's one of the actual cast members because the cast members hasn't had any significant drama past their recruitment arcs since persona 4.

Which is absolutely ridiculous to me by the way because usually when a character finishes their arc, they leave the story, not begin their participation in it.
>>
>>384565542
battle for the "JRPG of the Year" award
>>
just explain to me why the main character has to go away? this shit happened in Persona 4 too, but I guess it had some sense back then, but now is just a cheap excuse to make a bittersweet ending
>>
>>384567302
Japan is a fucking shoebox sized country, even if you move away to the complete opposite end of it you could still see them all whenever you wanted to all the fucking time.
>>
>>384567302
He was accepted to Shujin only for a year. That was the deal. He needs to come back but nothing stops him from coming back after his parents take care of paperwork with school
>>
>>384567302

He was serving out a probation period and his folks didn't want the stigma of that hovering around.
>>
>>384564357
>Killed offscreen
He doesn't need to be saved. They'll pull some bullshit in the spinoffs.
>>
>>384566209
>Which is absolutely ridiculous to me by the way because usually when a character finishes their arc, they leave the story, not begin their participation in it.
>usually
Doesn't really matter what 'usually' happens, the writer does what he wants with the character. I agree that the characters being essentially static once they've been recruited isn't a great choice. The issue is that they shove any potential development or personal stories for cast members into social links meaning they can't actually acknowledge it in the main story since you won't have necessarily done the S Link and therefore the development wouldn't necessarily have happened. I think if they want to keep cast members as social links in future games they pretty much have to stop half-assing it and start changing the dialogue and events (even if only minorly) depending on S Link ranks with each character. Obviously this is a lot of work on both the writer and programmer fronts but it would make for a much more natural, holistic story in my opinion.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.