[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ liked GTA V at first, but then started hating it after it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gta3.jpg (386KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gta3.jpg
386KB, 1280x720px
/v/ liked GTA V at first, but then started hating it after it got too popular.

What does Rockstar need to do to satisfy you?
>>
Not cuck people for using mods.
>>
make another good GTA because there hasn't been one since VCS
>>
they need to suck my dick
>>
File: 1227239027146.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1227239027146.jpg
1B, 486x500px
GTA 5 was insanely popular day 1.

It's GTAO that /v/ hates.
>>
>>384554584

GTA ChinaTown Wars in 3D on PC without bullshit like always online, I loved drug dealing and minigames
>>
Just give me more neon shit like Vice City 2 or a Bully 2 and I'll be happy for a long while. I hope RDR2 is good, but knowing Current day Rockstar, they're going to make an okay single player and push their main focus to multiplayer shit.
>>
>>384554584
or maybe because rockstar turned to greedy faggots and cancelled the single player dlc to push their shitty shart cards so tommy and his middle school gang would buy them using his mom's credit card. anyone who thinks rdr2 online won't be doing everything it can to nickel and dime you are delusional.
>>
>>384554584

GTA in not America.
>>
>>384554584
Rockstar didn't do anything to ruin my experience. I loved playing with friends. It's the rest of the online community that I hate. GTA just attracts a kind of person that I've never been able to enjoy spending time with. The people who desperately try to inject a joke into every sentence, but still take themselves so seriously that they can't handle a playful insult.
>>
>>384554584
Make a singleplayer expansion pack
>>
Sleeping Dogs > GTAV
>>
Make the game not so fucking boring. I swear, GTA V has like 3 driving exposition or follow-that-car missions for every 1 mission where you actually fucking do something.
>>
>>384554584
GTA in Russia
>>
>>384555012
>cancelled the single player dlc
You know there was never a source for this right?
>>
>>384554584
gta 5 is a good game, albeit a bit too melodramatic for its own good. The jokes are pretty funny, and the political commentary was decent, though i wish they would do less political stuff because it dates the fuck out of the product.
The real issue is gtao, which is probably the most jewish western game ever released.
>>
>>384557352
What's so political about it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.