[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paper Mario Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Super>64>ttyd
Discuss.
>>
>>384551424
Super only beat TTYD and 64 in Boss Personalities. Partner's were practically non-existent in dialogue and personality, along with very forgettable NPC characters.
Not to meme but I still believe TTYD>64>Super
>>
>>384551424
I completely agree with this. TTYD is overrated as fuck, and people only hate Super because it's different to TTYD.
>>
>>384551651
Instead of partners you got your fellow teammates. Not to mention tippy was an awesome charecter. In ttyd you would get a partner and it would immediately be out classed by the next. 64 was the same way, if not worse with only 3 companions being actually good. I never even really found any of the companions to be more than a tools anyways. So Super treated them as such.
>>
>>384551857
The writing in thousand year doesnt even come close to super. to this day me and my friend unironically say flipping when we're around each other
>>
File: 1241242.jpg (56KB, 398x512px) Image search: [Google]
1241242.jpg
56KB, 398x512px
>want to replay ttyd
>remember that backtracking
>>
File: 1459675299748.jpg (69KB, 695x407px) Image search: [Google]
1459675299748.jpg
69KB, 695x407px
itt. a bunch of gamegrumps fans that hate it because arin probably said it was bad

that channel was a mistake
>>
>>384552847
>tried to replay ttyd
>the fucking backtracking
>the fucking island level
>the shitty princess and bowser segments
>every fucking npc is a Douchebag
Game isnt as good as everyone makes it out to be
>>
>>384553012
>this much projection
Why do you get scared when people have views that differ to yours, anon?
>>
>>384553012
Or a couple of people with their own opinion and are trying to have a discussion on said opinions. If you disagree with Op's statement post a rebuttle.
Arin wouldnt know good game design if he took a ten year course
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.