[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Smash to us!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: teamgoemon.gif (32KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
teamgoemon.gif
32KB, 400x280px
Leave Smash to us!
>>
>>384550904
I wish.
>>
>>384550904
Don't you mean leave pachinko?
>>
>>384550936
>>384551274
Same.

>tfw they'd be a perfect fit though
That being said, if you could only have one, who would you pick from the main four?
I'd have to go with Ebisumaru myself, just because he's such a crazy motherfucker.
>>
>>384551445
Goemon himself.
>>
>>384551649
My only beef with Goe is that he's a little generic in terms of moveset.
Unless they give him all his crazy moves like the super saiyan powerup.
However, he'd have the second best final smash of the 4 since he could just summon Goemon Impact to hopefully do something that isn't just a rehash of someone else's final smash.
I say second best, because Ebisumaru could whip out his HYPNOTIC DANCE
>>
>Cool and nifty main
>Eccentric and fun Sidekick
>Neat and Solid-tier waifu Female character
>Cool and hilarious OP as shit character

Makes me sad they'll never be in anything. The last thing I remember them being in was being in was as YGO cards, and that was over a decade ago.
>>
>>384551445
Goemon because he's the face of the game.

But instead of making four different characters, why not make it like Pokemon trainer? Instead of the pokeball, just a smoke bomb like in the N64 games.
>>
>>384552585
>But instead of making four different characters, why not make it like Pokemon trainer?
Because Nintendo didn't even bring pokemon trainer back for smash 4. What a fucking shame.
Also, just out of curiousity.
>>
File: tak.png (52KB, 577x301px) Image search: [Google]
tak.png
52KB, 577x301px
Daily reminder that Tak Fuji tried to bring back Goemon but Konami wouldn't let him.
>>
>>384552936

Considering that Goemon is a folk hero, shouldnt it be easy to make Goemin games without Konami? You obviously cant rip off the stylings, but the base is still there.
>>
File: goemon.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
goemon.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>384553150
Goemon's charm comes from the insane sci-fi world of the games though. I don't think they'd let you get away with replicating that too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ixXNT6SOPU

Why was this game so fucking good?
>>
Goemon doesn't have a chance in the slightest of being in smash as a Konami rep considering that Snake, Simon Belmont and Bomberman are more often requested for that slot,which is a shame.
>>
>>384553968
I liked the second more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcpEKK1vPqA&list=PL30FC255B16D0D811
>>
File: cum slut.gif (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cum slut.gif
149KB, 600x450px
>>384553968
The pacing in this game is fucking incredible.

>First you're going to the top of Mt Fuji to get the hookshot
>Then you're in a balls to the wall crazy castle fighting robots in dressed and beating up a giant mechanized head
>Then you finally leave town and experience a comfy and slightly atmospheric countryside with god tier music
>Then Wise Man's house blows up and all of a sudden you're in a giant fucking mech of yourself running over buildings and fighting a motherfucking kabuki robot
>You finally reach Zazen town and then that chill as fuck theme starts playing and everything feels incredibly mellow and nostalgic

I could go on but this is one of the most memorable games I've ever played. So many great moments like fighting a boss on top of a giant dragon, going through a haunted bathhouse to rescue the kidnapped children, climbing the giant tree to get the battery to reactivate Sasuke, finding to the gourmet submarine for the first time. Truly one of the best games of all time.
>>
File: 1464145984607.jpg (39KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
1464145984607.jpg
39KB, 528x544px
>>384554671
Maybe we can compromise.
>>
>>384552282
why not all 4 like they did with pokemon trainer? or when they perform a b move Goemon disappears or summons the other 3?
B could be hammer from UBi
up b could be Sasuke jet back
Down B could be Water flute
forward b could be extendo Pipe
>>
>>384555162
you can have an alt costume for Sasuke on bomber man, just realized this.
>>
File: sad_goemon.png (142KB, 263x232px) Image search: [Google]
sad_goemon.png
142KB, 263x232px
>>384554998

Mystical Ninja starring Goemon! ranks as my personal favorite game of all time for this reason and so many more. This is why Goemon is my ideal third-party pick for a future Smash game.

>>384554671
>>384551274

Don't remind me...

>>384551445

Goemon would be playable, but his three friends would show up for his Final Smash (kind of like what Shulk does).
>>
>>384553968
https://youtu.be/s-T_zRPgWBk
Yamato was what stayed in my head forever
>>
>>384555920
I reserve the idea of using them as B moves. Since you switch with them in the n64 game with a puff of smoke.
>>
https://youtu.be/tJE6IZRNZs4?t=1m35s
>>
I would change his stage to Burning Oedo Castle
>>
>>384556659
That one is an easy 10/10.

You know your soundtrack is fucking stellar when even the less noteworthy songs are still bangers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIoMvYSYfWw
>>
>>384556974
or the stage would be a floating platform like with isle delfino
>>
>>384556974
Fuck yes
>>
File: audience laughter intensifies.png (115KB, 577x229px) Image search: [Google]
audience laughter intensifies.png
115KB, 577x229px
I don't know what it is about this guy, but every time I see him, I just want to start DANSHIN.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.