[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do they expect me to beat Demon Prince on solo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

How the fuck do they expect me to beat Demon Prince on solo?
>>
They don't, which is why they leave two summon signs for you.
>>
>>384550060
You have literally infinite stamina for rolls that make you invincible on top of a full complement of healing potions so instantaneous they might as well be an extension of your health bar. Get good.
>>
I did and i'm not even that good.
I'm still stuck at suster Feidel on the other hand...
>>
Keep dodging, wait until one of them dims out, slash him till he's dead, then just figure out the pattern to the Prince's attack.
>>
>>384550060
This is the kind of DS3 babby that claims DS2 is bad, everyone.
>>
>>384550060
Poison cheese. That's what I did.
>>
>>384550060
Its not that hard. You probably posted this after dying 5 times and not understanding the fight. Just focus one of them at a time in the first phase and then learn the pattern in the second. Also I'm pretty sure bleed makes it way easier.
>>
File: 1500419474212.jpg (35KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1500419474212.jpg
35KB, 520x416px
>>384550478
>poisoning a boss that's immune to poison
>>
i did it at level 15 with a +2 bandit blood dagger.

bleed and quickstep will destroy everything in the game except dragonslayer armour
>>
>Tfw realizing what the Demon Prince arena was
It was fanservice, but damn was it some good fanservice.
>>
File: contemplation.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>tfw trying to do Ringed City as a pyromancer
>>
>>384550060
>2bat
Use an Ultra weapon. You can repeatedly break his poise and get those juicy viscerals.
>>
>>384550880
What was it, I didn't really pay attention.
>>
File: 1494805070639.jpg (219KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494805070639.jpg
219KB, 800x423px
>>384550060
>>384551149
Also kill Demon in Pain (the red one) first.

It's kinda like Ornsteiin and Smough. If the orange bat is the one to become the Prince, it gets a super easily punishable laser attack instead of the red Prince's crazy instagib meteor shower. It also doesn't have that obnoxious Floating Chaos.
>>
>>384550060
The first two are intimidating at first but once you get used to them they're not too bad. The second nigga is the real challenge. I used my Profaned Greatsword and wreck everything with it's badass fire version of stomp. Stomp is great for that asshole dragon too.
>>
>>384551151
The Original Firelink Shrine from DaSI.
>>
Midir is easy
Gael is easy
Demons are easy
Base game is harder than trc
If you struggle to solo these bosses without cheesing you are dogshit.
Bosses are sponges not hard.
>>
>>384550821
He was clearly talking about poison cheese you new fag
>>
>>384550060
They wanted you to get stuck on them for an hour because they got lambasted for AoA being too short and easy. I personally preferred Gravetender to a 5.5 minute attritionfest with 2 reskinned Bloodletting Beasts.
>>
>>384550303
She's the hardest boss in the series for me. Demon Prince really isn't very difficult at all.

For the OP...

Usually they alternate between 'aggressive' stance and 'docile' stance. Aggressive glows bright orange and stays on top of you, docile is dark, stays back, and spews a line of toxin.

Focus on the aggressive one and keep the other one's actions in mind. Get use to the aggressive one's patterns and just dodge it, staying very aggressive in return. They drop for a riposte pretty quickly, so take advantage of it. It works best for me to kill one entirely before attacking the other.

In the rare cases they BOTH flare up and go aggro on you, either get really good at bobbing and weaving or keep your distance until they calm down a bit.

As for Demon Prince phase, he is always in the burning aggressive stance, and depending on which demon you kill first, the Demon Prince will have a different 'super' attack and some different minor secondary ones.

If you kill Demon from Below second, Demon Prince has a massive meteor storm attack that can be a huge pain in the ass to avoid and will pretty much guarantee a one-shot on you since the first one will stunlock you for the rest. Most people have more trouble with this one.

If you kill Demon in Pain second, he uses a huge sweeping laser beam. Looks scary, but it's super easy to dodge, always follows the exact same pattern, and leaves him wide open to huge punishment.

They are also quite weak to Bleed.
>>
>>384554284
>If you kill Demon from Below second, Demon Prince has a massive meteor storm attack that can be a huge pain in the ass to avoid and will pretty much guarantee a one-shot on you since the first one will stunlock you for the rest. Most people have more trouble with this one.

>If you kill Demon in Pain second, he uses a huge sweeping laser beam. Looks scary, but it's super easy to dodge, always follows the exact same pattern, and leaves him wide open to huge punishment.

Pain has the meteor storm, Below has the laser beam.
>>
>>384550060
black iron armor with red pellets and some kind of big sword makes it easy mode
>>
>>384554587
I couldn't remember which was which so I checked Fextra (I know) and that's what they have listed.
>>
No clue anon, you seem like you're pretty shit at vidya, the developers should have made the game more accessible to retards who are too proud to summon.
>>
File: 1499884203034.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499884203034.gif
359KB, 240x200px
>>384554974
>fextra
>>
>>384550060
hit harder.
>>
Nvm im just too tired, I will try it tomorrow

>>384554754
Im a cleric with a straight sword

>>384555113
kek
I can beat you in any vidya of you choice nigger

>>384554284
Thanks
>>
File: 1465350232018.jpg (120KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1465350232018.jpg
120KB, 674x672px
>playing Linear-PVE-Input-Reading-Enemies-No-Fashion-No-Build-Variety-Broken-PVP-Limp-Bizkit's-Rollin'-Brown-and-Grey-Souls 3
>>
Also so far I think the DLCs are better than the main game
Ashes of Ariendel was comfy as fuck
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.