[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Do you even know what this game is?
>>
Stop shilling, it has a fucking bullshit pay for a gun that you can have for a limited amount of time system.
>>
>>384548371
I just wanted to fucking discuss something on a DISCUSSION board. Holy hell, this place.
>>
>>384548371
Seeing how you've not played the game in the last year tells me you are a complete faggot
>>
>>384548249
Played it once in 2012 or something
>>
>>384548249
I played it long time ago, and it was funner going against the bots than the people. It's poorly balanced, everything can be bought instantly with real money, and it takes WAY too long to work for anything. So, you end up getting killed in 3 or 4 bullets, while the enemy takes about 20. Because of the weapon, or the armour, or even both. It's just like any other shooter when it's balanced, but it's insufferable when it's not.
>>
>>384548749
>>384548738
Damn, so pretty much since /v/ hasn't played it for awhile really means it's dead... I wouldve thought you guys would've played it at least
>>
>>384548891
I stopped playing, because of the imbalance. Also, my internet's pretty shitty. It'd take a few months for it to download all over again, let alone get a match without lagging out. The game is incredibly enjoyable when it's against bots, but against people it's incredibly annoying.
>>
>>384549078
It's sad, really. The game could've been bigger than any other FPS. But HDL ruined everything for PC by porting over a shitty console version of the game. Now it's glitch filled, no recoil, net code issues... It's a fucking mess.
>>
I played it quite a lot on PC, but not in like 2 years now I think.
It was pretty great, not that much P2W, the wallhack was interesting, customization fucking perfect, some great maps and the stuff you bought at that in-round vendor thing was pretty great too.
But I always quit it relatively quick because either
>servers broke and everyone was forced to use the stock gun and loadout for the whole fucking day
>I ran out of all the free stuff you get with levelling up and completing missions and I didn't want to grind
>ran into too much hackers
>somehow constantly ran into whole teams who were using a shitload of premium stuff
So basically it always turned to shit, but while it lasted and I could run around with my perfectly customized LMG and bolt action receivers it was a great FPS.
>>
>>384549937
I feeling feels right now... This could've been BL:R. But they ruined it... We truly do live in the worst universe.
>>
File: this is blacklight now.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is blacklight now.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Bumping.
also filename
>>
Good game ruined it with the shitty ammo types, but one of my favorite FPS games. Too bad its dead as fuck.
>>
>>384548249
Tried it for a few weeks something around a year and a half ago.
Progression was grindy as fuck. Right off the bat worse than any MMO I've ever played, and the community was a total cesspool - so I dropped it pretty quick.
Shame, because the aesthetic and gunplay was pretty good.
>>
>>384551848
Trust me, gunplay is trash now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.