[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atelier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: escha to logy.jpg (97KB, 448x640px) Image search: [Google]
escha to logy.jpg
97KB, 448x640px
K weebs. If I want to play one of the older Atelier games should I go with the PS3 version, or are the "Plus" versions on Vita objectively better?

Also state your favorite entry in the series if you want.
>>
Rorona+ is on both, vita and PS3. It has by far the most improvements, the difference is like night and day between rorona and rorona+. Totori and Meruru have less differences but there's still a decent amount of extra content in the plus versions of the game. If you have the option to play either of them go with plus over regular.
>>
>>384548185

Does performance take a hit on Vita?
>>
>>384548515
Sometimes the games run like dog shit, but from what I heard they also have some fps drops on the PS3. Gust isn't particularly known for making games with high framerates.
>>
Are the PS/PS2 ones worth playing?
>>
Do the Plus ports tend to include all the DLC of the original version? I do see there's DLC available for some Plus games but is that content exclusive to those newer versions?
>>
>>384548847
You can see what's in the plus versions on the official pages. Right under "Additions" there are a few tabs.

http://ateliergames.eu/meruruplus/add01.html

Meruru for example has more costumes, more events, post game bosses, extra stuff when you have a totori+ savefile, dlc from the PS3 version and some balancing stuff.
>>
>>384548797
Atelier Iris is the best game in the whole franchise.
>>
File: file.png (632KB, 1163x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
632KB, 1163x1200px
>>384548095
Play Iris 1+2 or go home
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.