[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOST ENTITLED DEV AWARDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (45KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 512x341px
Name me one who deserves this award more than pic related. He spends 100 million dollars on a game that he "finishes" 5 years too late and then is surprised Konami simply cut their loses and try to squeeze as much money as possible out of the IP to cover the ridiculous costs, it isn't like Konami doesn't have market competition and can afford to squander money.
Honestly what was Hideo expecting? That Konami were going to cough up money indefinitely for his every artistic whim?
Fuck Hideo, he fated the death of the franchise by dicking about for over 5 years. Let's be honest here, even if you imagine the MGSV with all the "missing content" added, it is still a horribly flawed game with at its core a very shitty story. The only thing the game gets sort of right is how to make a sandbox stealth game, but the sandbox nature gets in the way of stealth elements (can't have complicated extensive building interiors, or unique hardware for all locations, simply copy paste a radar dish at every outpost along with the other "base prerequisites") and the stealth elements get in the way of the sandbox (can't have pants on heads silly retarded fun like in Just Cause or SR).

It's all on Hideo, he made terrible choices and then took it personal when Konami was starting to feel the heat 5 years later and 100mil poorer with very little to show for it. In a way I hope his next project belly flops.
>>
>>384547074
Sony BTFO by our lord and saviour.
>>
>>384547092
Entitled devs, not "ok games that sell on name alone", read the thread title.
>>
Skyrim kun is the most entitled dev desu desu
>>
File: phil fish.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
phil fish.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
>>384547074
>Name me one who deserves this award more than pic related

I hate metal gear hogging of development but not kojimbo, this nigger right here however.
>>
>>384547074

What going on in the background?
>>
>>384547074
INSIDE
>>
>>384548971

i know, kojima proving he's a hack by liking rikka instead of best chuu Fake Mori Summer
>>
>>384548857
the stark contrast between him and the guys who made Super Meat Boy really highlighted what an insufferable fuck Phil Fish was.

He didn't "leave" the gaming industry, the gaming industry puked him out
>>
File: rikka claws.gif (2MB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
rikka claws.gif
2MB, 400x368px
post chuunis
>>
>>384547074
entitled is synonymous with being deserving
you mean self-entitled, one believing of being deserving
>>
>Someone actually defending Konami who essentially fucked over someone (and essential anyone who works for Konami that isn't an exec) that's helped give Konami the household name it has (or had before they became #1 in pachinko cuckoldry).

That's a sign that you should probably this anon to his own little echo chamber.
>>
>>384549402
Fish made that trippy indie game with the block flipping right? Fez? I liked that game and remembered there was some heat about him awhile back. What's the deal?
>>
>>384549623
No, I know what I said, Kojima isn't merely self entitled, last time I checked the guy could do no wrong. He basically single handedly killed of a franchise and yet "everyone" is gleefully awaiting deathstranding&co, all while painting Konami as "Muh ebuhl execs" for not wanting to be a non-profit organization with the sole purpose of financing Kolimbos life&extravaganza.

I suppose "wrongfully entitled" or "overly entitled" would be more accurate but that doesn't roll of the tongue as nicely.
>>
>>384550006
>here Hideo, a blank cheque to do with whatever you want, you have created great games so far, we trust you
>A BLANK CHEQUE?! WOHOO, PARTY TIME BITCHES
>5+ years and 100000000$ later
>Welp, here's my game, it's basically a shitty just cause and I forgot to write the story, but did I mention I met Emma Stone and a bunch of other A-list celebrities?

Ya, I would turns to pachinko sa said Konami as well, at the very least the pachinko gives you money by cheating others out of it, instead of cheating you out of your money like a lousy game Dev who might or might not perform.

Also Konami is nowhere near a household name in the west, nor is the metal gear franchise. It isn't Cod, BF or GTA, not in sales nor in how well known it is.
>>
Kojima is a cunt for wasting money, but Konami in no way is saint.
>hey, we want SH games to be yearly
>SH4 is unfinished? You are useless
>Hey, western devs, make prequels and remakes for us
>You dare to make something original in remake? Fuck off, we hire some Czech hobos now
Fuck both of them.
>>
>>384551375

Konami is the source of all their own problems. They didn't need to give Kojima the resources to make games that spiraled out of control. But they pretty much put the entire future of their game development on his shoulders because everyone else they had left the company. As time went on, Kojima was not only tasked with MGS but also three spin off series, Silent Hill and Castlevania. Konami basically expected him to do everything because he was the only senior game developer who didn't leave.

Then he left. And to save face, Konami quickly put out a press release saying they 'fired' him. Everything really comes back to Konami's incompetence. And what's sad is, Square is repeating all the same mistakes with Nomura.
>>
>>384550094
Fez is great, fish is a shithead. All he did in "indie game" movie was bitch and complain, meanwhile the guys making Super Meat Boy were going through the same stress and were so much more optimistic about everything. Fish is a spoiled brat baby bitch, and that's why he quit making Fez 2 and game making alltogether.
>>
>>384549525
bullying girls makes me erect
>>
File: Tomm-Hulett.jpg (134KB, 609x352px) Image search: [Google]
Tomm-Hulett.jpg
134KB, 609x352px
There isn't a single bigger cunt in the industry than the man
The myth
The walking, talking, Silent Hill series bible
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.