[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: eza.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
eza.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>384536390
it's one thread a week, get over it
>>
https://youtu.be/zn029urdqkI

right here pal.

bad episode
>>
>>384537094
>L&R only
gay
>damiani
gayer

thanks tho
>>
>>384537094

>L&R only episode with Damiani
>>
File: 1497175832011.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497175832011.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>384537094
Literally, figuratively, my man.
>>
EZA has really gone to shit hasn't it.

Ben is probably my least favorite member at this point just because he seems to have his head furthest down his own ass from the whole group. Fucking terrible podcast host too.
>>
>>384538950
>EZA has really gone to shit hasn't it.
Extreme stagnation and low effort content, it'll only get worse. Only a matter of time till Ian goes full tranny and precedes all opinions with 'as a woman...'
>>
>>384537094
The first question was nice I guess.
>>
File: 1393476475755.gif (960KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
1393476475755.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>>384537094
>giving damiani an excuse to give an explanation of BS Zelda
Kyle is an awful host. Should have just explained it himself.
>>
So who leaves after the beach house?
>>
Ben is so shit. He's such a shallow, entry-level weab that loves everything Japanese. All he ever does is gush about anime and JRPGs.

Huber is probably the best all-around ally, as his tastes are broad, he's fairly skilled, and he's not autistic or SJW.
>>
>>384541110
>Huber
>not SJW

I'm so sorry
>>
>>384541110
His tastes are broad because he loves everything. He gets excited for all the boring shit at E3.
>>
>>384541110
>Huber
>not SJW
He got offended at the Playboys in Mafia 3 because they degrade women.
>>
File: 20161207-3gatsunolion08-21.jpg (43KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
20161207-3gatsunolion08-21.jpg
43KB, 610x343px
>Loved GT 2015
>Loved/liked EZA 2016, donated a dollar since the patreon launch for a year
>Practically unsubbed from them now, watch next to nothing or stop watching within a few minutes

What happened
>>
I've only gotten into EZA over the course of this year, and while I enjoy their podcasts, the channel has such a myriad of problems that seemingly won't go away.

Brad is a Fromsoft wanking normie. Ian is having a daily identity crisis. Damiani is a genuinely insufferable piece of shit. None of the three of them ever contribute anything meaningful to a discussion. Jones has the same problem, usually just bobbing his head and smiling the whole show, but at least he's delighted to be there. Kyle is a good host in that he can encourage conversation and keep the flow of a cast going, but he's mule headed about his often preposterous opinions. I forget Ben even exists. Huber is the channel's golden goose.

The amount of dumbshit series is baffling. Trailer Jones, Friend Code, Fiasconauts, Huber Syndrome, Talking Syndrome, whatever stupid nonsense Ian shits out, various gargantuan length unfunny and just weird videos on top of regular reviews and podcasts. It's maddening.
>>
File: Huber Heil.webm (428KB, 656x546px) Image search: [Google]
Huber Heil.webm
428KB, 656x546px
>>384541725
>>384541198
Huber is a weird case. On one hand, yeah the Mafia 3 Playboys, but on the other hand, he's been okay with God of War tits (and probably didn't mind the Playboys in Mafia 2). It's like he truly doesn't/didn't care, but has been trying to be "considerate" to the feminists.
I've tried my hardest to e-sleuth info on him before, and the possible woman I've found that could be his gf is certainly one of THOSE types of Californian agenda-pushers.
>>
>>384541110
>Huber is the best member
What the fuck? That autist has the worst taste and opinions out of all of them
This faggot tries to justify the constant remasters and DLC, Nintendo fucking people in the ass, Bungie fucking people in the ass, BETHESDA fucking people in the ass. And this nigga is sjw as fuck, and the worst part about all of this is that he's complete trash at video games. Every single game he's played or any time he's played with the fans, he's always the worst player
>>
>>384542110
Lazy no risk strategy. They need to just take out a loan and get that office to grow. Also it was a big mistake to try to get nine people full time through Patreon. They have nowhere to go if they don't change things.
>>
Why do they all do these hour long streams that nobody watches. Spend that time doing something productive and just keep the group streams to get the Twitch money.
>>
>>384542495
It's not even just that, I've found recently that I just don't care for their personalities anymore but I can't tell if it's me or them. Bosman is the easiest example, he used to be easy #1 at GT but the more I listen to his dumbass opinions and -isms with games on EZA the more I can't stand him.
>>
Damiani have decent taste and is willing to play everything. The problem is that he's an insufferable faggot. Pretty much how you'd imagine someone from /v/ is suppose to be.
>>
Reminder that Brandon Plays Pokemon was the peak of EZA
>>
>>384543284
They're going to try this again with Gold/Silver and it won't be the same.
>>
Reminder that their fucking shows would get better if it wasn't for their autistic, cult like fanbase
>>
>>384538950
Yep they're terrible now, and Ben went from quiet anime nerd to head up his ass real quick.
>>384539938
This, Ian is killing the channel too
>>
>>384543503
Yeah even the sun/moon series wasn't the same. I get that it's tough to replicate how special the original series was but I would love for them to have a series about picking apart specific games instead of an endless stream of podcasts.
>>
Damiani isn't that bad.
>>
>>384541110
Huber has gotten worse and worse and more sjw as time goes and Ben is just all around awful now
>>
>>384544379
What makes Ben awful?
Is it because of the frame trap vids? I don't watch that crap
>>
>>384543608
This, especially with the faggots Ian brings into the fold. If they got rid of him things would drastically improve
>>
>>384544553
He's just so constantly full of himself, and he incessantly rambles on for an hour about things you could talk about in ten minutes, you do see it the most in Frame Trap
>>
>>384543608
L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R L&R
>>
>Ben has said before he wants to get better at fighting games when SFV came out
>even bought a fight stick
>hasnt bothered at all to play it or get better at it
>tries again when Tekken comes out, finally makes a stream
>adds Guilty Gear to the list as well
>doesnt have the will to actually get better at fighting games
>even sent him combo vids to his Twitter so he can learn the basic b&b of his character and branch off from that
>hasn't streamed in 2 weeks now
What the fuck Ben, if you want to get better but don't even bother putting time in, what the fuck is the point of Ben's dojo?
>>
>>384546187
More content.
>>
>>384538950
>Gone to shit
>2nd episode of Don the Beat uploaded less than a day ago.

Based Don knowing that we want professionally edited videos on gaming, not 16 hours of podcasts and 60 hours of streams a week.

Of course a large part of that is the one who's considered the fastest working editor (Ian) does next to zero editing for them. Despite it being the one thing everyone agrees he's good at and the actual job he got hired for at GT.
I always wondered why Brandon never seemed to get any sleep, until an anon on here once pointed out that Ian isn't actually doing any real editing other than his own show.
Next time there's a review or preview or whatever, look at the "Edited by" credits. You won't find Ian's name there.
I mean at least Don has the excuse of a full time job at Funhaus. He does Easy Allies stuff just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>384543284
>>384543503
>>384543782
Something about a guy who only tried it for the first time and the way he reacted was great. You can't really do that with another game and I don't think Kyle knows much about Gold/Silver like Red/Blue
>>
>>384546904
>not 16 hours of podcasts and 60 hours of streams a week.
This is what feels wrong. Too many fucking podcasts

There should be at least one podcast. I like Ben's dojo streams but I wish he improved and goes through guides to get him there
>>
>>384542791
familiarity breeds contempt
>>
Not video games. Also clearly advertisement.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>384542110

>Stream for at most 3 hours a day
>All content is guys sitting around a table talking about AAA games

The produced content is so shit, I'd rather they cut back on streaming if it means getting shows like First 15 back.
>>
>>384548354
yes it is you dumb nigger
it's more video games than your shitty faggot threads about console waifu's
>>
>>384548520
No it's not, Reddit. Talking about someone's personality and private life (most of this thread) is not video games. Just because you play a video game doesn't make it a video game. Also, just because people make bad threads doesn't mean you can.
>>
>>384548683
>because people make bad threads
a majority of threads on /v/ RIGHT NOW are bad threads faggot
>>
File: 1497485273407.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497485273407.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
Ok so the podcast was shit, but that Don video yesterday though.
>>
File: 1465974922949.png (82KB, 251x263px) Image search: [Google]
1465974922949.png
82KB, 251x263px
>>384538950
>>384543771
>>384541110
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been feeling real weird about Ben lately. He used to be upper middle lower top tier, but he always sounds really defensive and almost talks down to the audience and I really don't like it. It was hard to pin down for a while. I still don't really know what happened. I thought it was because I am also a jrpg weeb and there's a lot of butting heads within the genre

I don't have a problem with the podasts though, I love podcasts and never have enough so I just eat that shit up. Really want to see that studio though and some more produced edited content. RIP Final Bosman
>>
>>384549681
Find it annoying when he says a Japanese game he's playing is not like the rest. I think I completely turned on him with the NISA stream.
>>
>>384550149
>NISA stream
What happened?
>>
>>384546904
Is Ian really doing that? Is he that big of a cunt?
>>
>the comment section of people defending this weeks podcast
every time
these shitters just can't stop being cancerous huh
>>
>>384550242
He was doing an interview but Suda and Kodaka walked all over him. It was pretty sad.
>>
>>384538950
The anon who said familiarity breeds contempt was right, too much of a good thing and all that. I don't hate them or anything but after absorbing so much of their content things are a little stale. It's not even their fault really, producing so much fluff and having to talk for hours and hours a week would lead to overexposure for anyone, but I still enjoy some of their content.

Damiani is definitely my least favorite member just because of the hyper obvious autism. Again, not his fault but it makes him hard to listen to. The stuttering and umming and laughing at his own jokes along with the Nintendo worship just makes things unfun.

Ben's alright, I understand he's busy with whatever projects he might be working on/DMing and whatnot, but you can't get good at fighting games without putting in the time. Trying to get better while also not knowing any of King's combos or launchers is just depressing to watch.

All I really want is some edited and scripted content, is that too much to ask? Like this was hilarious and I can't think of anything like it on the channel in it's current state, and the only reason is because there's no room for bonus bits or gags or anything because all the content is just stream after stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcwuRO2cJ24
>>
>>384535906
I used to hate Blood, but I've learned to respect him since he's the only fucking person with decent taste in the group
>Bosman is a straight up kike
>Huber is only good for movie recommendations (and only sometimes, at that)
>Brad and Ben are completely forgettable
>Jones is only there because it's his garage
>Ian and Damiani are insufferable fags
GT used to be great, this is just terrible
I hope that 50 hour beach house stream makes someone leave and I swear to god it better be Ian
>>
>>384550851
Gotta agree with you. Hopefully there's an ally who made it past all the pretty mean posts and the beginning of the thread and reads this. Less stream, more scripted is the way to go.

I'm looking forward to box peak though
>>
File: 1465969478185.jpg (79KB, 957x535px) Image search: [Google]
1465969478185.jpg
79KB, 957x535px
>>384551310
>Bosman is a kike
Bosman is based
>>
Kyle's solo streams are objectively the best thing they do besides Don's Discount Gaming/Beat Cop videos, but really when its only competition is nothing but streams, podcasts, Ian just showing off how obnoxious he and his friends can be and Huber Syndrome it's not hard to be #1.
>>
>>384543608

I'm never gonna let go of that time a group of them basically made demands of them on how to open a present they sent like it was their fifteen minutes of fame and not just them sending some guys they like a fan project.

I mean, I've sent them a game or two myself over the last year and a half but I don't want to be associated with that kind of ridiculous shit.
>>
>>384551412
>I'm looking forward to box peak though

I honestly feel like Box Peek is gonna be a turning point. Either we'll start to get more attempts at produced content that'll bring EZA into its own or they'll disregard it as not being that great and it'll just be streams and podcasts for the rest of their days.
>>
>>384551880
Bosman is only good when up against the wall and a schedule

Give him too much freedom and he starts making puppet shows
>>
>>384537094
Only watching for Brad desu.
>>
File: paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg (22KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg
22KB, 300x258px
That beach house stream will be the turning point for easy allies... Fans are either gonna love it or realize that EZA is going nowhere in terms of content to justify that patreon pledge/twitch sub.
>>
>don't vote with your wallet
These guys are such retards
>>
>>384553879
Context?
>>
File: MqorMwA.gif (3MB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
MqorMwA.gif
3MB, 240x200px
Dumb/Fun Game Monday has been pretty good. Tail of the Sun was top tier stuff.
Fiasconauts has been great. The Zoo one was hilarious. "Your shoulder sucks! Take me with you!" and The Scoop was great.
Don's stuff has always been great.
Reaction Shots & Friend Code are skippable
TTE has been off the rails, but I've still been enjoying it. Ben needs to up his game though.
Easy Update has been ok, the Castlevania one he did was pretty good.
Syndrome has been ok, kinda wish Huber would do something more.
Trailer Jones has been fine.
Their reviews have been middling.

Easy Livin' will either be fantastic or a train wreck and I look forward to it.
>>
>>384553847
I completely forgot about that, it's gonna be weird, but I'm optimistic. I wonder if they have any reality show esque things planned, fake drama or something to make the 50 hours part fun. I guess between 9 people it shouldn't be impossible to fill 50 hours, but it seems really hard to make it interesting. I'd hate to be Damiani for this, it sounds like not his scene at all.
>>
>>384554497
>Hey, guys I only buy full price EA sports games but buy other games for less than $10, I'm worried that I'm "voting with my wallet" wrongly
>NAH! THAT'S FINE!
>IF X SELLS LESS THAN 300k IN THE FIRST MONTH, [PUBLISHER] WILL STILL HAVE WHALES TO SAVE THE FRANCHISE
>*Goes on to talk about how piracy is evil, F2P shit etc*
>>
>>384554535
>Tail of the Sun was top tier stuff.

That was amazing.

>that propagate ending
>>
>>384552161
That was fucking unbelievable, and it came from their mental sjw crowd too
>>
>>384555190

You say that like "I want to send some e-celebs I like a present, but it has to be all about me!" is a thought that would go through a normal person's head.
>>
Did the weekly EZA thread get binned?
>>
>>384554674
>I'd hate to be Damiani for this, it sounds like not his scene at all.

Doing anything on camera seems to not be his scene. Why he was hosting two shows at once for a while there was beyond me.
>>
>>384555454
yes. honestly it's retarded. I understand why some people don't like these threads, but we get one a week, podcast gets posted, everyone complains for a bit and we're done for the next week. it's not like twitter/youtube/eceleb threads get deleted universally.

but no, it gets deleted and people keep creating new ones.

THINK ABOUT IT
>>
Why is Jones the best? And why won't they give him more Skylanders?
>>
Will Ian's game get funded?
>>
>>384556750
yes, it looks like it.
>>
>>384556151
>I understand why some people don't like these threads
Only you redditor tourist fucks like this garbage, Fuck off back to where you came from and stay there.
>>
>>384557592
>Fuck off back to where you came from and stay there
so... /co/?
>>
File: 1484171048738.jpg (18KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
1484171048738.jpg
18KB, 250x284px
Post yfw "YOU'RE A SUBSCRIIIIBEEEER NOW!"
>>
>>384557592
im laughing at ur life bro
>>
File: 1493386719851.gif (3MB, 238x258px) Image search: [Google]
1493386719851.gif
3MB, 238x258px
>>384558109
>>
>>384558109
>Guys we need to do a thing when people subscribe
>We can't just thank them for subscribing?
>No we need to do something that is cringey and distracts us from what we were doing on stream before they subscribed

Stooooop
>>
>>384558876
to be fair, it started out very innocently in GT because they only started out streaming and they'd usually get less than 3 new subs per stream.

they made it shorter once their twitch audience grew.

and didn't they ditch it completely now?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.